The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
This is a sort of a continuation spawned off from my original thread - ........... Feel free to curse me in the thread. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

By reading this story, you agree to be blue-balled, to suffer from waist down, and in no means will the writer - ME - be scolded or cursed.
I like this "Pre-Warning" as always to be hanging dry......
Old 13-08-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yomamaishorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 13-08-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
technolink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa am I seeing things not??! Gog is back with new story????
Old 13-08-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Joining to gog queue for his blue stories
Old 13-08-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WonderQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gooooooooood day all! Are you ready ….. for BLUE?

————-

Had new colleagues and made new friends within the circle. Things were back to normal, but I'm still male, I do look at ladies and fantasize. If you tell me you don't, screw you, don't come to this forum. НАНАНАНА.

I avoided getting too close with my new cell group ladies, they were friendly, sexy and tasty, I mean gorgeous. I cold-turkeyed and weaned myself off all impure thoughts.

Gentleman... I told myself, I must be a real gentleman, no more treating women like meat. Respect them, take care of them like a real man, not just use and cum.

It was moving fairly well for me, stable job role, friends, church, family closeness.

Things were just fine for all of us. I was interested in one of my church friends and were getting close to her.

Bernice? No, not Bernice. This is where the story sort of starts.

Female Lead: Bernice

Cup size: :B, a very nice milky set of Bs. Nipples are darkish but sensitive.

Job : Housing agent with GOG real estate

Personality : Jovial, outgoing, chatty, friendly, very extrovert. She loves to talk!!!

Clothing: Casual, shirts, jeans. Occasionally, the agent suits and blazers with heels.

Hair : Long, till below the chest area. Doesn’t really tie up

Looks : 8/10, very fresh looking despite her age (she was mid 30s).

Figure: Tiny, not that tiny, but very small frame. Similar to Penny, she’s on the slim side, very fragile looking.

Religion: ... You folks will find out in the story.

Marital Status: Married. Yeah yeah, you folks sure have a lot of things to say but remember, I’m a gentleman.

Male lead: Yours truly, gentleman of gentlemen, gog!

So what’s next? Tomorrow…

Looking forward to more stories on your fav tyrst!
Old 13-08-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
WrongOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWrongOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing new story!
Old 14-08-2024, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

CAmping!

Welcome back gog.
Old 14-08-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Aiyah religion wise.. convert her to your church or cell group and settle her hahaha.

Nonetheless, looking forward to how this pans out.

And yes, gotten myself into quite a bit over the past few months lol. Probably need advice from GOG real estate soon LOL.
Aiyo, fuck and go. Don’t over think things la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
I like this "Pre-Warning" as always to be hanging dry......
Just my disclaimer because in a few pages you are going to see people cursing and swearing at me very fast….

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomamaishorny View Post
camping for more
Thank you bro, just don’t…. Regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by technolink View Post
Wa am I seeing things not??! Gog is back with new story????
Been tied up so didn’t get to it. Things have settled for a while so I’m back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Joining to gog queue for his blue stories
You really never ‘blue’ before hor… you really won’t regret?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderQ View Post
Looking forward to more stories on your fav tyrst!
This is not my fave tryst but it is one memorable one. A kink based on her job role though she did not use it to close the deal but… shall not spoil more

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrongOne View Post
Thanks for sharing new story!
Welcome bro, looks like my fan base is growing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
CAmping!

Welcome back gog.
Thank you !!! I didn’t know I have that many admirers!!! Btw I’m a guy not girl… so don’t Q up… thank you ah!!! lol!
Old 14-08-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good day all, so many people signing up to be blued. I don’t get it but…

——————-

Toto. Huh. You don't know what this is?

Who doesn't love money? I do. My colleagues do, my family does. It's normal to consolidate collecting money from everybody interested to try their luck and share the winnings. Same goes for my colleagues, $1 from everybody to try luck. System 7, system 8, heck we even did system 12 once!

C(hong): Hey gog, ai share mai? $10, we whack system 12 try luck.

Fuck.

Chong was like the typical hongkong horse punter type of gambler, going all out, big stakes and never winning any. He approached me in the office excitedly and talked loudly like he was the boss of my department.

gog: Wah play so big, I'm poor leh. $1 can boh?

C: Lai la, down big, win big ma.

It takes money to make money, but for some reason, gamblers don't realise it takes money to lose money also. Down big, lose big too, no?

Felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned to my right.

P(auline): It's just for fun, $10 is just once a while.

Pauline was the rational person that is present in every group. There's one person that ALWAYS is clear headed and rational but today she's the evil one.

gog: $10 is my lunch money.

I did the sad lips pursing together, while looking pitiful at Pauline. Pauline giggled and smacked my arm gently.

P: You don't look like a minion, minions are cuter.

Oh yeah, I like minions, love how innocent they are, yet protective of their boss, and how indestructible they are. I like how irritating they are too, and I try to be one as well to all my colleagues. Surprisingly, I still have a job (and cock).
Old 14-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

What? You folks were expecting Bernice to appear already? Dream on. Not even near. The history is important to how we met. Still loooooooooooooong way to go
Old 14-08-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
strutyourstuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystrutyourstuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What? You folks were expecting Bernice to appear already? Dream on. Not even near. The history is important to how we met. Still loooooooooooooong way to go
Before Bernice appear, you go bonk Pauline first?
Old Yesterday, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pursuing my lips... Why you shoo me away? Hahahahaha... If your story no blue balls you are not our dearest Bro KNNBCCB GENTLE MAN GOG!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Old Yesterday, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strutyourstuff View Post
Before Bernice appear, you go bonk Pauline first?
Haha… shit where I eat is dangerous… at least back then I thought so. Plus what happened before all these, I was a bit scared already. Got seen fucking by an auntie, not fun… how hard also can become soft…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Pursuing my lips... Why you shoo me away? Hahahahaha... If your story no blue balls you are not our dearest Bro KNNBCCB GENTLE MAN GOG!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Because you are not welcome, go away! You cb! Shoo!
Old Yesterday, 09:05 AM
Samster

Gooooood Thursday! Short update… haven’t been writing for two days. Hahaha. Hope the blue builds up more…

————

P: I'll buy you lunch today. How's that?

Sounds good! I just got offered a lunch treat by Pauline, hehe.

gog: Okay okay, I'm game.

The draw is on a friday, and it was just tuesday. I chipped in $10 to Chong and he walked away happily. Pauline smiled sweetly and turned back to her monitor. I admired Pauline's rear, I mean her generosity. Her sleeveless blouse with that hint of a beige bra strap, I mean her kindness to buy me lunch.

You folks are making it hard to concentrate on writing this story!

Time came and went, I was heading home after work on Thursday.

I remember this funny day because I was walking behind this lady in a white sleeveless tight fitting dress who happened to get into my lift as I was going down to the carpark. I ended up following her out of the lift and tailed her without realizing I should have gone to the basement carpark!
Old Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 13
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of

Admire her.. generearsity
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1