The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2003, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
suchern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any gals gone back?

Has any gal gone home since there are two new gals?
Old 28-12-2003, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LEE76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by ArSam
yeah..i really can't stand the way she look at u, feel like gobnna fall deeply to her..
Ermm..don't think she only feed me, she got lot of candy on teh cupboard..once u start the first candy, will end up with 6-8 in ur mouth..SUSHI!!? wow ..not a bad idea..add some more red wine..pour on her body..yummy..
heheee.....can i pour some softdrink instead?

then lick...slurp slurp lsurp...
Old 28-12-2003, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ordinaryguy123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Are you sure you are talking about G12? A few of my friends tried her more than the number of time you did and didn't get the same treatment leh. You got anything special?

Quote:
Saw G16 and G18 today, Face and body just average, heard that service not taht good, will go back and have a try next month.

Try G12 for the fourth time
Go up, wash up, feed me alot of Mentos, Calling me darling this time. After shower, open the balcony door, drag me out to the balcony, Both NAKED...ruba ruba at the balcony , watching all teh cheongster below passing by..plus plus excitement, first time play in balcony, after 10 mins proceed back to bed and finish up teh rest...allow frenching and light fingering this time, coz last 3 time only ligth kissess, G12 make me feel like she's abit crazy, got 3 love bite and revenge with 2 at the back of her neck..kekeke...

any more surprise and good service from others brother? Found quite hard to get frenching form her..everytime have to force my touge into her mouth...and no BBBJ even for the fourth time..everytiem BJ with CON..

Face - 9/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 8/10 (not faked one)
Frenching - sometime, hardly get
AR - NIL
BBBJ-NIL
BJ- power with con and ball licking
catbath- 7/10
fingering - light
FJ - 8/10, super wild when she on top,brother lower than 50 KG better avoid, bone breaking possible, allow many position, like to put a tissue in her mouth, don't know why...
Overall - very GF type feeling, will always stare at u make u feel like u r doing wif ur GF, will not rush u to the shower after finish, hugging and small talk make u feel comfort
RTF - already set as first option in that house, second G7
Old 28-12-2003, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ordinaryguy123
Are you sure you are talking about G12? A few of my friends tried her more than the number of time you did and didn't get the same treatment leh. You got anything special?
dear arsam,

does your G12 look like the girl in the banner jp18 girls.com pic?? if not wrong liao
Old 28-12-2003, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

This sounds fishy like a sabot to me.

What time were both of you at the balcony?

Do you know that she is not allow to do that? I have seen the balcony before and any one standing there could be easily spotted not to mention naked.

Quote:
Saw G16 and G18 today, Face and body just average, heard that service not taht good, will go back and have a try next month.

Try G12 for the fourth time
Go up, wash up, feed me alot of Mentos, Calling me darling this time. After shower, open the balcony door, drag me out to the balcony, Both NAKED...ruba ruba at the balcony , watching all teh cheongster below passing by..plus plus excitement, first time play in balcony, after 10 mins proceed back to bed and finish up teh rest...allow frenching and light fingering this time, coz last 3 time only ligth kissess, G12 make me feel like she's abit crazy, got 3 love bite and revenge with 2 at the back of her neck..kekeke...

any more surprise and good service from others brother? Found quite hard to get frenching form her..everytime have to force my touge into her mouth...and no BBBJ even for the fourth time..everytiem BJ with CON..

Face - 9/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 8/10 (not faked one)
Frenching - sometime, hardly get
AR - NIL
BBBJ-NIL
BJ- power with con and ball licking
catbath- 7/10
fingering - light
FJ - 8/10, super wild when she on top,brother lower than 50 KG better avoid, bone breaking possible, allow many position, like to put a tissue in her mouth, don't know why...
Overall - very GF type feeling, will always stare at u make u feel like u r doing wif ur GF, will not rush u to the shower after finish, hugging and small talk make u feel comfort
RTF - already set as first option in that house, second G7
Old 28-12-2003, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ArSam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
dear arsam,

does your G12 look like the girl in the banner jp18 girls.com pic?? if not wrong liao
Brothers said she does look like the banner gal, for me i think ok lor..same type of gal i should said..
Old 28-12-2003, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
This sounds fishy like a sabot to me.

What time were both of you at the balcony?

Do you know that she is not allow to do that? I have seen the balcony before and any one standing there could be easily spotted not to mention naked.

Just trying to give my FR here..if u think it's a sabot then just ignore or read it as some lausy childish story from a holiday kiddy..no big deal..
This is my new experience from CAT40 to share and was surprised by her act myself also..even hard for myself to believe that i received such treatment from a WL..

Try your luck, may be next time u may end up bonking on the staircase ..Who Knows..enjoy!
Old 28-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
May be that day Christmas Eve, full moon..make her think of her tirak in Thailand..and i was the lucky one at the lucky place...
Not to explaint too much..believe or not is ur own choice..just to mentioned here this gal did do some carzy thing sometime..so might get some surprise from her..

Yes..even a 12 years old child know it is not allowed to be naked at teh balcony..so..what should i do?? Ask her not to do so next time??
Old 28-12-2003, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Just checked with WH10G12. Seems like none of these, you have mentioned, have happened before leh.

Quote:
Just trying to give my FR here..if u think it's a sabot then just ignore or read it as some lausy childish story from a holiday kiddy..no big deal..
This is my new experience from CAT40 to share and was surprised by her act myself also..even hard for myself to believe that i received such treatment from a WL..

Try your luck, may be next time u may end up bonking on the staircase ..Who Knows..enjoy!
Old 28-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just checked with WH10G12. Seems like none of these, you have mentioned, have happened before leh.
thanks ordinaryguy123.........if not G12 would be very busy liao, and people will leave WH10 disappointed...
Old 28-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

I just can't stand ppl who like to boost around like they are very special. That's all.

But I think this guy has done some damage because it is rather difficult to get G12 just now. Seems like quite a number of brothers has started to feel keen to get the same treatment as what this guy has said.

Quote:
thanks ordinaryguy123.........if not G12 would be very busy liao, and people will leave WH10 disappointed...

Last edited by ordinaryguy123; 28-12-2003 at 08:25 PM.
Old 28-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just can't stand ppl who like to boost around like they are very special. That's all.

But I think this guy has done some damage because it is rather difficult to get G12 just now. Seems like quite a number of brothers has started to feel keen to get the same treatment as what this guy has said.
Thanks to u..next time i will not get this kind of good stuff anymore from her..!!What is teh point to ask the lady..if i am teh onli one who get this kind of stuff from her..how will she treat me next time i go!!What a busy body..and pls do not review our post to the lady!! If u dun get any goos service..pls do not envy others!!CCB!!!If you do not believe..just leave it..or u wish to flame me just flame here..dun spoil other ppl business..
Old 28-12-2003, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am trying to share something here..not trying to show off what special service i got from the gal..I dun think all customer will gette same service from a gal..just give some good news to all brothers and shared out teh good bonk..

I will be happy if more and more brothers can get their good bonk from her..sharing of info is a way to avoid bad bonk...

For me ..i rather post more special info for the gals here..rather than a normal FR that most brotehr had already know from other posts.
Old 28-12-2003, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

If u r kind enuff..pls tell me how u proceed when u ask her about the balcony thing..so i can try to give a excuse if she questioned me next time..dun wanna spoil teh relationship wif her..as i like her pretty much...
Old 29-12-2003, 01:00 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Wah Lau, what started as a Good GL read in the end turn out to something like as though a fight is going to break out between whose FR is real.

Here the idea is to share FR. Of course in certain scenarios, some will get better bonks than the others as the Girl want more RTF customers. Some FRs are described btter than some other FRs so that people like us enjoy reading. I dun think anyone will enjoy a FR if I just write as follows

"I go in room, strip, bathe, catbath, BJ, Fuck, Cum and then bathe, wear clothes and go home. "

No need to ask the Thai Girl also, cos she will never admit what she did with the customer.

If one dun like what he is reading, just ignore this thread. No point questioning the truth cos you will never get it. Even if you get the truth, you will not believe it.

Goodnite everyone and keep the FRs rolling

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1