The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2024, 06:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108990 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongyen View Post
I think so too. I think same place as mine too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
upzzz my tiny humble points..
Hahah high chance the same lady we are talking about.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-08-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to Bro Hotstuffs82 for JC contact. Booked her twice, first time only myself and second time with my girlfriend!

JC's Juagen was real and not that sensual type. She started by massaging my back and her massage was good, powerful and to the point.

Juagen was also solid. Bit painful after the juagen but gone within 1 day. My gf commented that mine was rock hard.

Juagen for lady also interesting!
Old 17-08-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hahah high chance the same lady we are talking about.
As a matter of fact.. I've visited her multiple times and can confirm it's the same lady hahaha.

My rotation list keeps expanding but she's one of the mainstays.
Old 18-08-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Aiyo my rotation list keeps shrinking lol. Anyone has new JG MLs to recommend?

Currently there's only Una, YY, and Ivy, Zara, Keke/Rainbow but some of them RTC le. Soda too expensive le so I rarely try lol.
Old 19-08-2024, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Bladerunner2049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Aiyo my rotation list keeps shrinking lol. Anyone has new JG MLs to recommend?

Currently there's only Una, YY, and Ivy, Zara, Keke/Rainbow but some of them RTC le. Soda too expensive le so I rarely try lol.
Can consider Vera from SLG.
Old 19-08-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladerunner2049 View Post
Can consider Vera from SLG.
Oh yes I also went to her before at the condo too. She used to train under YF, suddenly slipped my mind when I read somewhere else that Violet is coming back next year hahaha.
Old 19-08-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

oh about time for violet haha. abit miss her

Quote:
Oh yes I also went to her before at the condo too. She used to train under YF, suddenly slipped my mind when I read somewhere else that Violet is coming back next year hahaha.
Old 19-08-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I read somewhere else that Violet is coming back next year hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
oh about time for violet haha. abit miss her
Seems like Violet is still a long way to go before she is back to Sinjiapor leh ..
Old 19-08-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Seems like Violet is still a long way to go before she is back to Sinjiapor leh ..
Ya lor.. she's well maintained the last time she came here, stays at the same development as Zara/Mango also..
Old 19-08-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Wedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro, can share the contact. Thanks.

QUOTE=Boss30;23612400]Thanks to Bro Hotstuffs82 for JC contact. Booked her twice, first time only myself and second time with my girlfriend!

JC's Juagen was real and not that sensual type. She started by massaging my back and her massage was good, powerful and to the point.

Juagen was also solid. Bit painful after the juagen but gone within 1 day. My gf commented that mine was rock hard.

Juagen for lady also interesting![/QUOTE]
Old 19-08-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 10
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!

Have been to a few over the years and found one at westside. The ML has tcm knowledge and i can feel my weapon getting stronger. Have been a regular of hers for quite some time. Started with normal juagen which she explains that need to unclog the veins from leftover cum if you DIY constantly. Starting really quite pain but feels more comfortable the more sessions i have. Usually will be 30 minutes massage and 30 minutes jg w or w/o release up to you. Now no longer painful for me so i just have 1 hour juagen for the pleasure with her edging me for 15-20 minutes before letting me cum. She says edging is also a way to train your weapon to last longer so i happily oblige. I also did prostate massage with her and quite ok for me.
When i feel rich i will go to soda to be pampered. Iykyk.
Never heard anyone mention this jg ml before but slg got this virlin who advertise like super premium. I've visited her before but just not for me. Anyone tried her before?
Old 19-08-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saeno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWite View Post
Have been to a few over the years and found one at westside. The ML has tcm knowledge and i can feel my weapon getting stronger. Have been a regular of hers for quite some time. Started with normal juagen which she explains that need to unclog the veins from leftover cum if you DIY constantly. Starting really quite pain but feels more comfortable the more sessions i have. Usually will be 30 minutes massage and 30 minutes jg w or w/o release up to you. Now no longer painful for me so i just have 1 hour juagen for the pleasure with her edging me for 15-20 minutes before letting me cum. She says edging is also a way to train your weapon to last longer so i happily oblige. I also did prostate massage with her and quite ok for me.
Never heard anyone mention this jg ml before but slg got this virlin who advertise like super premium. I've visited her before but just not for me. Anyone tried her before?
Old 19-08-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
bobby2029 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybobby2029 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Can share, bro?
Old 19-08-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
bobby2029 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybobby2029 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried s** s** before in slg?
Old 19-08-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tried virlin before, didn't put her into my rotation list for a few reasons.

1. Looks buay gum me, it's different from SLG posted photos, too much discount.
2. She keep rubbing her oil only which made the area heat up for more blood circulation, barely any actual juagen being done.

With that being said, can share your JG contact? I believe she's in boon lay or jurong west area, if I'm not wrong. Might have her in my list.. somewhere.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1