The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 32D single minah friend needs money to pay rent and feed 2 kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
She just gave birth right? Thought she said action can only start after CNY as she's in her confinement? Good for brothers who like to drink milk I guess.
Wah lau eh bro, ur knowledge on this minah very up-to-date leh. Howz it u know she just delivered?

For a moment I tot she was taking appts while still in confinement - that would mean the mission would be conducted in the adjacent room!!

Luckily I did a re-look. After CNY. Phew I've emailed her for appt. But bro, got to hand it to you for your first-hand knowledge!
Old 27-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 20
JackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to behold

its a good deal, dealing will be at where TS?
Thanx to all Bros who UP me...
Old 27-01-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried messaging her at MSN.. however no response leh.
Old 27-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sporster57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Can I have ctc will post fr.
Old 27-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

wah, piang, TS already said she poor and no hand phone.

very scary if she aeroplane, late or lost the way then how to contact her?

I think hand phone is a must for this business.

Old 27-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
very scary if she aeroplane, late or lost the way then how to contact her?

I think hand phone is a must for this business.
Nowadays, if can get internet to surf msn, should have money to get a handphone. I suspect she will get you to go fetch her from her house. Then unlikely to get lost for her right?

I've been chatting with this girl for some time now. 1 year plus at least. Got to know her either from here or IRC. I seriously think someone introduced her to sbf sometime back, that's why I added her to my msn. She told me a lot of incredible stories about herself. That's how I remember her. I thought her pregnancy thing is just another story, until TS and deca confirmed that she did indeed give birth recently.

She told me about having 21 guys gangbang her on her 21st birthday. All cum inside her raw and she doesn't even know who the father of her 2nd baby is. Her 17 year and 14 year old cousins who are willing to join her in a gangbang with you if you wish to arrange, for a fee of course. I just chatted with her with disbelieving eyes. How can we trust everything on the internet at face value right? Who knows what is true or not? Nothing rang a warning bell until the part where she just gave birth tallies...

So guys, if you wish to try her, do everything with a cap for safety's sake. I seriously hope she's just making up stories about having raw sex. Some girls on msn do like to cook up stories. Be safe, not sorry.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
recover007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS...u have came up with this thread before..2 yrs back..and no FRs...and for 2 yrs,she doesnt own a HP? or are u the 'girl' whose chatting using the MSN addy? ur old thread --> sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/105467-32c-single-minah-friend-needs-money-pay-long-outstanding-rent-feed-daughter.html
Old 27-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornysex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

plz pm me her contact
Old 27-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 19
lee26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah i haf her msn oso for a very2 longtime.she doesnt even seem to wana mit..ani FRs?think she used to haf a thread here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Nowadays, if can get internet to surf msn, should have money to get a handphone. I suspect she will get you to go fetch her from her house. Then unlikely to get lost for her right?

I've been chatting with this girl for some time now. 1 year plus at least. Got to know her either from here or IRC. I seriously think someone introduced her to sbf sometime back, that's why I added her to my msn. She told me a lot of incredible stories about herself. That's how I remember her. I thought her pregnancy thing is just another story, until TS and deca confirmed that she did indeed give birth recently.

She told me about having 21 guys gangbang her on her 21st birthday. All cum inside her raw and she doesn't even know who the father of her 2nd baby is. Her 17 year and 14 year old cousins who are willing to join her in a gangbang with you if you wish to arrange, for a fee of course. I just chatted with her with disbelieving eyes. How can we trust everything on the internet at face value right? Who knows what is true or not? Nothing rang a warning bell until the part where she just gave birth tallies...

So guys, if you wish to try her, do everything with a cap for safety's sake. I seriously hope she's just making up stories about having raw sex. Some girls on msn do like to cook up stories. Be safe, not sorry.
Old 27-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

bro if she is in msn ....does she have any pics...just curios thankls
Old 28-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 18
all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya, her contact has been 'floating' around in the forum for some time liao. I also chatted with her on msn b4 but at that time she was like not keen to meet up and we just chat about very general stuff.

Maybe, just camp here and see if any good FRs b4 proceeding
Old 28-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kobe83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also waiting for FR before action
Old 28-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros..

am interested to try..

can pass her contacts plz?
Old 30-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4great2 View Post
Ya, her contact has been 'floating' around in the forum for some time liao. I also chatted with her on msn b4 but at that time she was like not keen to meet up and we just chat about very general stuff.
ya i second that...

been chatting with her for months and been aeroplane twice also.

will tell you everything from her gb sessions to forced perverted acts etc.

but when come to meeting time, keep on giving excuses.

makes me wonder if i am actually chatting with a bald potbelly lao biantai who is happily digging his nose while giving empty promises thus i deleted her contact and blocking her since like 6mths ago.

maybe somebody can shed some lights after successfully tried her.

or maybe ts can reveal more b4 introducing her here.
Old 30-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A 21 gun salute on her 21st b'day n RAW??!!!

I'm not doing this one, bros. Caps or no caps.

Thanks for the warning!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1