The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: My last straw on local's Spa scene, what is your take?

Not sure in what world do these ML and their customers live in, to charge so high.

Can still find $150 $180 all in (entrance+GQ) can get full service already with pretty young viet ML. Now so competitive.
Every other day new ML appearing in shops. A lot come and go. They need to maximize the number of customers they can get before they leave. 10,13,15 customers a day full booking except weekends. Then 3-6 months zao liao with a tidy sum made. Then next time introduce to their other friends to come SG be ML also.

Those stay in SG for many years will take it for granted to chop you more. Those kind sit outside the shop, chill and wait for people to come. They need to chop a larger price to cover for lesser customers. And then not bothering to offer more. And some still justify say if not how they survive
Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

If just want happy... go to the wellness chains? 105 all in. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedFurBull is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedFurBull is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In Chinese saying: you are no victim if you willingly bite the bait
We cannot blame the cost of going to spa n the related cut throat extras because we are the willing party, no matter how long u supported the ML, u r nothing but a faceless customer cos she treated few hundred if not thousands of men the same way, the same reason why so many can earn in sg then bring back the money to buy property/start business /spend, then come back for mor n start another cycle n u r nothing but part of that cycle. To be crude, u r the moving ATM machine who goes to her willingly, she didn’t force u to go did she? Maybe she use WeChat to tell u how much she misses u, for sure she misses ur function as the ATM machine. Everything is transactional n nothing is free, n free of inflation in this case. We can’t compare with Msia cos the competition there is so stiff n local men are happily married, not many are like Singaporean who are sex starved everyday just think of where to get HJ/FJ. So the Msia ML/FL there go for cheap catch cos they dun get much from local men. But compared to JB, u can’t just walk downstairs for a quickie (n pay through ur nose) like in SG, so the local cut throat spas will still survive, with or without ur support.

Last edited by RedFurBull; Yesterday at 09:43 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
If just want happy... go to the wellness chains? 105 all in. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive.
Ya. Or those in SLG $120-$130 for basic. And condo environment also.
If you tip $50 they will also treat you like king. Below 25 also can find sometimes
Also cheaper than $239
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

price increased was due to covid-19
happy - $80, very happy - $100, super happy - $150
but now many shops had reduced to pre-covid pricing
happy - $50, very happy - $80, super happy - $100
just my own experience
Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100 for HJ roam is v unacceptable even in today's market price. 80 is the max limit. Some ML will still open 100 just dont give in. Most will accept 50 basic HJ still.

And don't fork out more just because u are regular. IMO supposed to be opposite, regular gets more/better service for same or less money. If not can move on already.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

They can continue to increase price, but I can also continue not to support.

All these silly spas are dime a dozen in SG. Their business does not seem rosy too, cos can see all the MLs constantly promoting & asking for biz on WC.

At the current prices they are charging, I will rather go GL legal house for 1 shot. You can a huge proper room, shower facilities, the girl bath and wash you from top to bottom, dun need worry about all the extra charges rubbish

Their only anchor of support now is those silly uncles & retirees with loads of CPF money and free time. But how long can this go on? The younger & more educated customers will rather go abroad to cheong these days as it is so much more value for money.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

For me it's simple, I will save and scrimp in SG and then spent excessively to enjoy when I travel

I already have regular contacts in M'sia, Tw and Japan. The value to cheong in SG is just not there anymore.
Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120437 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
I have been visiting local Spa, MP, TCM scene for as long as the past 6 years. Have seen massage prices from $45 per hour increase to $55 per hour, then increase to $68 per hour recently. I am talking about the basic normal body massage now most places are already charging $68.

Worst still, many of this so called SPAs have introduced the bullshit Hot Oil massage/ Bubble massage (whatever they called it) which cost $89 or $99 to massage your butt or lower part of your body, then the ML can offer HJ to you. That being said, even if the ML offers HJ to you, they still charge you 2 blues for a simple HJ with autoroam, and they said this is the standard market price for all Spas. I wondered which idiots set this price.

My last straw is on a fateful day 2 months ago in May. I have been following this regular ML of mine from day 1 she started working in SG. She a PRC who came to Singapore 6 years ago when she was 25. She have hopped around many shops from the $45 per hour till the $89 per hour shop she is in now. So this fateful day in May I visited her, as usual i took up the $89 package as this is the shop policy and after finishing the SOP, I took out 2 blues from my wallet and prepare to tip her, this is when she told me now every ML in the same shop have set the market price to $150 so you have to tip me $150 from now onwards. I lan lan took out another $50 and passed it to her.

6 years of supporting her and yet this is what she did to me. How much money I have spent on her during these period of 6 years. Told my friend about it and he laughed and jio me to venture the Spas in JB with him. I was much happier, the MLs in JB can really play and less money minded. More Nationalities to choose from, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesians. 1 hour of aromatherapy body oil massage cost only RM75, The tips for the MLs for HJ with autoroam depending on chemistry is a mere RM50. The total damage adds up is just RM125. RM125 is equivalent to SGD$36 based on the latest currency conversion. I can get the same thing for SGD$36 in JB compared to the SGD$239 ($89+$150tips) I get in Singapore.

In conclusion, that sums up my thoughts of the worrying local Spa scene currently. I hope the MLs in Singapore can wake up their bloody idea. Bros, thank you for reading, whether you agree with me or not, you can add in your inputs and thoughts below.
Just Smile and walk off lor. Let these greedy ML die...there are so many options. BTW Viet LL coming back soon. Save your money and sperm to feed her. LOL.
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually now i feel its a bit oversaturated with ML most are not getting enough booking, its our (consumer) strong period to nego now don't waste it.

Quote:
whether you agree with me or not, you can add in your inputs and thoughts below.
Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

The exorbitant prices at the spas are just emblematic of the hyperinflation that’s been going on in this cuntry. And there are Sinkies who think the few token vouchers are going to help them offset the rising costs. Keep voting for the same people, not only will you be forced to go to Jb for sex, very soon the womenfolk in your families could be forced to work as maids, and who knows MLs etc to serve foreigners
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

As many bros have pointed out it is the CPF uncles/retirees with lots of money to spend and lots of spare time to kill that spoil the market.

What to do? Exit the spa scene and go for GL/FL or use KC instead of money.

My viet ML sometimes I forgot to give 1B tip (because it is cat 1 spa and she will exit the room as per protocol) also never ask for it. But I pay double next visit.
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all
THis wouldn't work.

THEy have to pay $89/$99 to have a chance of getting a Paid HJ. If they pay anything lesser, they will not get offered a paid hj.

I am talking about most $89/99 spas. There are very few $89/99 spas that contravene this rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
Spoken to a young viet ML before and she told me that a lot of the customers that are tipping above average are those old uncles or retirees with a lot of money on hand. They have a lot of free time and often visit at non-peak period to try all the Ang pai/syt ML in the spa.

They tend to pay the cheapest entry so they are able to give more tips. The counter usually also won’t hardsell them because of non-peak hours (e.g 9am).

But because of the additional tips, it will cause a snowball effect. Making ML think that we are willing to pay such high prices.
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Just Smile and walk off lor. Let these greedy ML die...there are so many options. BTW Viet LL coming back soon. Save your money and sperm to feed her. LOL.
Viet LL from the east? She charging me higher leh. Last visit was 4B for all in, but left there Rapturously Happy ending
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have been visiting local Spa, MP, TCM scene for as long as the past 6 years. Have seen massage prices from $45 per hour increase to $55 per hour, then increase to $68 per hour recently. I am talking about the basic normal body massage now most places are already charging $68.

Worst still, many of this so called SPAs have introduced the bullshit Hot Oil massage/ Bubble massage (whatever they called it) which cost $89 or $99 to massage your butt or lower part of your body, then the ML can offer HJ to you. That being said, even if the ML offers HJ to you, they still charge you 2 blues for a simple HJ with autoroam, and they said this is the standard market price for all Spas. I wondered which idiots set this price.

My last straw is on a fateful day 2 months ago in May. I have been following this regular ML of mine from day 1 she started working in SG. She a PRC who came to Singapore 6 years ago when she was 25. She have hopped around many shops from the $45 per hour till the $89 per hour shop she is in now. So this fateful day in May I visited her, as usual i took up the $89 package as this is the shop policy and after finishing the SOP, I took out 2 blues from my wallet and prepare to tip her, this is when she told me now every ML in the same shop have set the market price to $150 so you have to tip me $150 from now onwards. I lan lan took out another $50 and passed it to her.

6 years of supporting her and yet this is what she did to me. How much money I have spent on her during these period of 6 years. Told my friend about it and he laughed and jio me to venture the Spas in JB with him. I was much happier, the MLs in JB can really play and less money minded. More Nationalities to choose from, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesians. 1 hour of aromatherapy body oil massage cost only RM75, The tips for the MLs for HJ with autoroam depending on chemistry is a mere RM50. The total damage adds up is just RM125. RM125 is equivalent to SGD$36 based on the latest currency conversion. I can get the same thing for SGD$36 in JB compared to the SGD$239 ($89+$150tips) I get in Singapore.

In conclusion, that sums up my thoughts of the worrying local Spa scene currently. I hope the MLs in Singapore can wake up their bloody idea. Bros, thank you for reading, whether you agree with me or not, you can add in your inputs and thoughts below.
just curious..tip of $150 includes what?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1