The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asiancrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Warning - "Black" taxis in China

Hi bro,
In Guangdo fake note is very commom. In Shenzhen, Guandzhoun as long you get somethings not from the regular shop. ther will return you fake note. The roadside stores ,old anutie will also give you fake note. In Shenzhen at Donmen area,u can see notice outside shop said use fake note will hand to police.
Last month I was at Donmen looking for VCD but can't find a VCD shop in Donmen. Walking up and down, then two old lady approach me said than they had, I told them to find one HK show. They call and say they had, need wait for 15 min ,thier friend will bring for me. After 15 min they bring me to 3rd floor of a shopping centre. A lady shown me the VCD and say 15 Rmb. I pay her a 20 note immediately she asked for exchange sading the corner of the note was torn. I knew they had changed the note to a fake note. I told them that is fake note. The lady keep saying the note is real , u can't differentiate fake note. They can bring to Bank to exchange but kept the 5 rmb change. So I just walk off. Better to lost 5 rmb than more.
So if u want to get something for not regular source be carefuliy.
Old 18-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=chilicrab;4510492]My 1st time in china @ Sekou harbour..........

I did confirm with the 2nd cabby that i dun have to pay and we got in with the luggage.

I asked how much would I had paid. He says RMB70

Anyway, the ang moh had been fired by my company for making damm stupid decision. Try Ang moh controlling china ! Ha. Even us of same skin color and language / culture also not spared. What about you leh ?

1) What are u talking about when u mentioned u have confirmed with the 2nd vaby u do not need to pay and after that u mention u need to pay RMB 70..U seems to be very contradicting i must say

2) I guess u must have had a very hard time with the ang mo since ur post seems to be more vocal towards him rather than the scam involved. He must have got into ur ass more than 1 time i guess
Old 20-02-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
dangerously2007 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

never ever sit in such cars in shen zhen. Take a cab. The first time I was cheated as the rates they quoted was more than the taxi fare but I had already sat in their car. Their subsequent kind gestures were rejected by me.

I still remember vividly few days before I came back this month, there was 1 guy who was so persistent that he kindly "withhold" my luggage. As a result, I gave him a few punches.
Old 20-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3176 / Power: 16
kitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerously2007 View Post
never ever sit in such cars in shen zhen. Take a cab. The first time I was cheated as the rates they quoted was more than the taxi fare but I had already sat in their car. Their subsequent kind gestures were rejected by me.

I still remember vividly few days before I came back this month, there was 1 guy who was so persistent that he kindly "withhold" my luggage. As a result, I gave him a few punches.
I ever sat in one before but only because a local was with me and the distance was quite short. In the end I ended up paying a few RMB cheaper than a taxi so I guess it was win-win for both parties.
Old 20-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

wa reading all these horror stories makes me more determined to be careful when i visit DG next month lol....

last time i was in china i only stayed at SZ with a china gal so i let her do all the talking in the cab so i was quite fortunate i have to say
Old 04-07-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Does this kind of taxis exist in CP ?
I took those private cars/vans in CP before, but it was always with other SG bros or china MM and never alone.
Only about once or twice, I took a licensed cab alone but nothing like this happened.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
Does this kind of taxis exist in CP ?
I took those private cars/vans in CP before, but it was always with other SG bros or china MM and never alone.
Only about once or twice, I took a licensed cab alone but nothing like this happened.
yes bro ... it can happen in CP too ...
just be careful ... especially private cars/vans ....
best not to travel alone in china if u r not familiar with the place ..
Old 04-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

frankly speaking,these type of situations k happen anywhere ..... not only in china.

a couple yrs back i was on holiday at 1 resort island in asean.
we rent a car 2 drive around the island,but 1 day we were stop by a tp there.
he talked alot of rubbish .... said we commit tis traffic offence .... tat traffic offence & even said 1 2 bring us in 2 the police station.
in order 2 get out of such situation,we offered here kopi $$, which he gladly accepted.Afterwhich,he even drove his vehicle & lead us 2 our destiny .....

i hv also personally encounter some taxi drivers tat SELECT customers @ the checkpoints ...... a couple of times.
We r also living in a FINE country ..... 2
Old 04-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krazyMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why are you all so surprised? Even most of the cup instant noodles selling at train station are faked
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1