The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
NittoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to up part time ktv girl (full time student)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
I think you are not familiar with the place and the protocol there. I suggest u visit there more often and get to know the mummy better. U have to spend quite a fair bit before the mummy answers to your request.
yes, mummy does help to settle but not all will do FL even for money? came across one...(she does not need to do FL and can earn 10k per month by drinking and tips...)
Old 10-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, if u just want to fuck her for the night, use $$$, I believe that everyone has a price. Ask her to name a price, if u are comfortable the deal is on else there are plenty of chicks and pussies out there.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 10-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21310 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, wat's ur purpose? Upzz her once, twice, thrice or 5x & forget it? Or u wanna her to be your FB?
Old 11-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittoBoy View Post
yes, mummy does help to settle but not all will do FL even for money? came across one...(she does not need to do FL and can earn 10k per month by drinking and tips...)
Sometime cannot believe too much on wat ktv gals say. U do the calculation how many sessions she has to work to earn 10k?? Mind u, most of these ktv gals landed in ktv cas of laziness and quick $$$ and not due to poverty. The problem with sg men are our ear are too soft and believe Watever mentioned by them. Over years, I have seen and hear enough ktv gals claiming
dun go out but all spread open their legs for material gains.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tian09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Play feelings with her, always find her when u go to the ktv, talk to her about her past etc etc, make her feel at ease when being with you. Have to really spend some time before u can bed such species.

Once you are hooked the first time probably don't even have to pay a single cents.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grownup View Post
I was referring to 5th floor actually, not the 1st floor TAM. Many part timers @5th floor. Some only work during school holiday. I never heard mummy can arrange such thing. The last time I spoke to mummy, she could tell me that this girl and that girl does not go out. Not all KTV girl must go out to continue working there.
I don't want relationship....just fun. But $5K is too steep. Thinking of a strategy...or just move on to another target....
Was that your 1st time there?

No worries, the feeling is mutual, these meimeis only want money and gifts

$trategy is the best strategy. How much are you willing to spend on her actually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
I think you are not familiar with the place and the protocol there. I suggest u visit there more often and get to know the mummy better. U have to spend quite a fair bit before the mummy answers to your request.
I concur and this is one of beter strategy.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bardevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tian09 View Post
Play feelings with her, always find her when u go to the ktv, talk to her about her past etc etc, make her feel at ease when being with you. Have to really spend some time before u can bed such species.

Once you are hooked the first time probably don't even have to pay a single cents.
I agree with bro. use feelings.
Was quite successful when I was station in PRC using this tactic.
Still you will get this feeling that she is after your money but the point in free Bonking as and when...
Finally if you looking for marriage, they are not the type la...
Why bring yourself worries... esp when both of you fight

I must say if that KTV gal is still virgin then it is ok and most likely they are having some FIN difficulties and you can be the white knight
Old 11-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
SuckingNip is stuck in moderation for some time to come

increase your bid......
girls like her will be tempted by huge amount of $$$
Old 11-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moshea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardevil View Post
I agree with bro. use feelings.
Was quite successful when I was station in PRC using this tactic.
Still you will get this feeling that she is after your money but the point in free Bonking as and when...
Finally if you looking for marriage, they are not the type la...
Why bring yourself worries... esp when both of you fight
I must say if that KTV gal is still virgin then it is ok and most likely they are having some FIN difficulties and you can be the white knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tian09 View Post

1 sentence to conclude the both of you Naive and Ignorant
Old 11-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

its really all about money.

she is working there for money in the first place. And it will be money for her to give in to your needs.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
itsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro the environment you both in not condusive for serious long term relationship discussion. It a casual environment to be happy and make happy, just leave it as it is and flow. My 2 cents worth. hope you don't mind. cheers!
Old 11-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hommedoux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I may ask the mummy abt her the next time I go.
The best person to ask will be the mummy. You will be surprised how much information you can gather especially if you are on very good terms with the mummy. Another good source of information will be the captains. Some of them are pretty close to the girls working there. Good luck in your hunt.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some people zap my points because he doesn't like my nick and my question which he said was childish. Well, I'm not into collecting points and just want to participate in this forum. Those preoccupied with points are the childish ones.

Anyway, I'd probably patronize her one more time at the same ktv and then move on if she is cold. I don't mind paying like 1k for the first F session if she is willing and then see how after that.

I may ask the mummy abt her the next time I go.
you wanna pay 1k??..do you really think she deserve it?
please lah..PRC does not worth that much.with that amount.i can even up a local syt in need of cash
Old 11-04-2011, 06:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

I guess it'll take time to bait her slowly? But, paying anything beyond $300 isn't worth it already as I'm sure you're able to get great locals syts at that price. I've a friend who've work before with a price of $500 when she seems to innocent so money makes the world goes around, especially for materialistic girls.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway, I'd probably patronize her one more time at the same ktv and then move on if she is cold. I don't mind paying like 1k for the first F session if she is willing and then see how after that. I may ask the mummy abt her the next time I go.
No offend to you and thanks for this thread.

Did she give you her number or did you ask for hers?

Don't be so sperm rush anxious (Chinese: 猴急). Hide your size and don't open your card. You let these ghosts knows you willing to spend 1K, then 1K it shall be.

Since I guess you are not there alone, check among your group of bros who is more familiar with the mummy and gather some intel on whether she can ta-bao and at what price.

Play feeling with these ghosts? You need to check your bank account on how much feeling inside the account 1st.

You think she's solid and mind you, you have not seen the rest yet!!!

As a newbie cheonging these joint, you cannot behave like this or else you be heading towards a money grave!

Good luck and cheers, IK !

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 11-04-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1