The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 15
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!
Re: BAD EXPERENICE - Vivi ( Ai Shun Spa )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2018 View Post
Had a very bad experience with Vivi, from Ai shun spa 472, Serangoon road. Contact: 81780923, same as wechat. Saw her ad on facebook and made an appointment to go down. When reached her place, looks is almost the same and show me the room and asked me to shower and change ( Usual SOP. ) After I am done, waited for her in the room for quite some time when she came in. Massage for awhile and says that she is tired. She is only using one hand and the other hand is on her phone. I'm fine with it since i am not for the actual massage and anw, Ask what is provided and she says 100 for Hand and 200 for Full, which is all on the high side. tried to bargain to 80, she refused and say that 100 is the market rate, i took up the offer as i do not want to argue with her and since i am already there. The Job was terrible, not much oil was used, and she rushed her job. Nothing was allow and she says that need to top up. All was done in 40 min, TERRIBLE. Just for sharing and I dunno how she treat others, but is a NO for me
Thanks for the review. Upped you back to positive!
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2018 View Post
100 + 60, If roaming another 50, which I did not pay
Upped you. Thanks for warning Brothers here
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Chop carrot to spend on 男模.saw one ml there at cuppage plaza with a duck
Actually I had a similar experience of such as well.. back in 2000, went Chiangmai, though no many agogo there.. but I still went one.. then after the shop closes; one of the agogo dancer asked me out to drink.. and it was like 12mn.. I thought everything was closed.. so I followed.. till now I had no idea why I had so much balls back then to follow alone.. it was quite a secluded and dark place.. but when I went in, I was shocked it was like a flower joint but with male agogo.. since their alcohol is was cheap, I just open one Thai whiskey there and drink with them, then they start tipping the male agogo working there.. so in other words, we tip the agogo.. then they go drink and tip the male agogo after work..
Old Today, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Thanks for the heads up.. but at the expense of your pts from positive to become negative.. in future all your good MR/FR might not look “reputable”, coz we as human will forget this great help and warning after this thread is deleted.. sighhh.. hope this is your spoof account and you have other accounts..

I’m just being neutral here.. I feel advertisers should have their own sort of account with different points system that don’t collide with us, the commoner/ consumer accounts..
Basically TS doesn't understand the pts system... But seems like a legit bad exp
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, is her actual face really close to her WeChat pic? That is quite a pretty face, I must say. I have paid 58 + 150 or 60 + 150 for a face that is uglier and older than that, for a full FJ.

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 10:51 AM.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Hi bro, is her actual face really close to her WeChat pic? That is quite a pretty face, I must say. I have paid 58 + 150 for a face that is uglier and older than that.
Can someone PM me how much photoshop is involved for this photo versus the actual person?
This is a recent photo of her receiving a huge banquet of flowers from one of the customers.

Old Today, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 19
chobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to behold

Wah ViVi damn cutthroat. I was there to see a VN ML. Was normal market rates, 1B to 2B for happy and very happy.
Unread Today, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 0
Shan2018 is one of the Best!Shan2018 is one of the Best!Shan2018 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Hi bro, is her actual face really close to her WeChat pic? That is quite a pretty face, I must say. I have paid 58 + 150 or 60 + 150 for a face that is uglier and older than that, for a full FJ.
She looks older than pic...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1