The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
bepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: my new secretary :P

keep it up bro! shall be waiting =)
Old 18-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
TTI-INT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back again, wow busy day and so much more of this to tell..

HOw funny that i am staring at bonnie as i post this..

… I can tell she is nervous but she want me as well lah… I have to play it cool and say, (My Fav line) I be really good, we don have to have sex but we can have some fun and see where it goes.

She look away from me again, but then smiles and says OK Big smile, we will see.

I step forward and kiss her again, we kiss for long long deep tongue kissing. I am squeezing her nipply and she is letting out little moans as I do. Her nipple is swollen like a golf ball. Nice I kiss down her neck to her tit so firm and small her body is trembling as I take her nipple in my mouth, MMMmmmm I sucking hard and then take out and flick it with my tongue.

My hands slip down and her pants, she has cut off so button and zip and slip my hands under her panties and cutoffs, and with one move I slide them and her shoes off… Ni Hao PUSSY.

I finished slipping out her feet from her clothes and took a step back, Bro’s I tell you now I have never viewed a naked body I wanted to fuck more. I wish I had a pic of her for you all because she is fantastic. Her perfect skin those pointy little tit the tightest of her stomach and that her stomach mussels pointed down to her pussy oh did I tell you bout her pussy Bonnie has the archetypal pussy with her pubes non shaven in a big mound, that smooths down on the sides, soft hair that you can see her pussy through, I was thinking oh yea. I kissed her, she seemed shocked but into it, I lifted her onto the table as we kissed she wrapped her skinny legs around me. I still had my clothes on but it didn’t seem to worry her, I kissed down her neck to her nipples again,

I had such a big boner in my pants but I knew I would get to use it so I decided to enjoy the fact she was so into this… kept going on her hard little nipples and she let my hand drift down through her pubic hair to her clitty. I slipped my finger into her, god she was wet, her body trembled as i did it, I slipped down between her legs and gave her a very good long slow DATY, I love learning how a girl likes to be licked.. In Bonnies case she is not real fond of the finger inside but loves you to stick your tounge in as far as possible and then slowly up around her clitty. I worked that girl with my tongue like my life depended on it and it wasnt long before i got her to come, and OH yes... WHEN SHE CAME SHE Squirted!!!! Not real lots but a little bit anyway... Don’t ming the taste of a little wetness of the pussy but a squirt I thought phui, not… But one other thing bros, her pussy hole was so so small and tight is hard for my finger.. I really look forward to this girl.. having my cock in her, but that is next...
Old 18-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTI-INT
Back again, wow busy day and so much more of this to tell..

I had such a big boner in my pants but I knew I would get to use it so I decided to enjoy the fact she was so into this… kept going on her hard little nipples and she let my hand drift down through her pubic hair to her clitty. I slipped my finger into her, god she was wet, her body trembled as i did it, I slipped down between her legs and gave her a very good long slow DATY, I love learning how a girl likes to be licked.. In Bonnies case she is not real fond of the finger inside but loves you to stick your tounge in as far as possible and then slowly up around her clitty. I worked that girl with my tongue like my life depended on it and it wasnt long before i got her to come, and OH yes... WHEN SHE CAME SHE Squirted!!!! Not real lots but a little bit anyway... Don’t ming the taste of a little wetness of the pussy but a squirt I thought phui, not… But one other thing bros, her pussy hole was so so small and tight is hard for my finger.. I really look forward to this girl.. having my cock in her, but that is next...

Well. China man never like to service their gals. Their philosohy is just shaft it in when harden, rock it and finish. Have check this with lots of KTV gals who are here on social visit pass. Once the gals try any of our brus here or the wonders of our tonge, they will remember us for life and any chinese dish back home will be tasteless.
Old 19-10-2005, 06:01 AM
Samster

Bonnie is panting and has laid back on the table after the champion licky licky I gave her, my face is wet from her pussy so while she is eyes closed I wipe my face on her jumper, (I AM A BAD MAN!! I KNOW). She is laying there and I am thinking oh I hope you are not going to be like this now, so I take my shirt off and shoes and pants and know I am naked too.

I lean forward and grab her arms, wow this girl comes hard he is like a rag doll at the moment but as I drag her forward she smiles, still eyes closed but happy happy face, I kiss her and she responds and suddenly she realize I am naked and her eyes open in surprise, huh she gaped at me and then looks down at my cock and says oh no I have a boy friend..

I am thinking what after I give you my tongue and you say no to me, I think the brothers out there would agree that she was in the dark side of ledger and needed to make the score at least level. But not worry because I kissed her and she softened again. I pulled her forward and she came with me, off the table her hand slipped down and wrapped around my throbbing cock, big lar she said.. I giggled. (Like a little kid ha ha could not help it)

Bigger than my boy friend she said looking into my eyes,

I couldn’t help my self I said, how do you make your boyfriend happy. Her hand was softly pulling my cock, she blushed and looked ashamed but to her credit she said, I make him happy like this, and then she kneels down and her head is facing my hard throbbing cock.

Bonnie gentally kissed and licked the tip, her hand was still wrapped around and I said come on show me how you make your boy friend happy. She good at cock sucking too, she lifted my cock up and licked up and down, right down to my balls and she licked them too!!! I thought can the get better and yes she takes a ball in the mouth and sux and then takes the other and sucks, taking great care to remove the pub hair from her mouth she go back to concentrate on my shaft big lick up to the end and then finally swallow down on my cock. My hands run through her hair, and I gently stroke as she bobs on my cock, good pace to and lots of suction, like a vm girl I sexed once very nice and good style.

IS not long of this before I am almost to pop, but I want to fuck that pussy and am worried if I don’t now the chance is gone. SO with great reluctance I get bonnie to stop, lift her up and kiss. Lucky not CIM he he he.
Old 19-10-2005, 06:03 AM
Samster

Again Bonnie has the BF line but is not really serious this time. She is as hot for my cock as I am for her pussy. She actually hops on the table and spreads her legs

TO get her ready I go to my bag and get lube and drip it all over her pussy. I rub it in using 1 finger then two sliding them in and then out over her clitty. I am so hard and thinking fuck I want this tight little pussy to feel good, (ALL THE BROTHERS OUT THERE WILL KNOW THIS FEELING) you want to get in and you throw caution to the wind and fuck without condom on… VERY dangerous, but lust powered me.

I started to rub my cock over he pussy up over the clit but not in, She was desperate and also did not care about the condom, she reaches down and pushes me to wet lubes hole. So much wetness I slipped straight in even though it was incredibly tight. Bonnie laid right back and arched her back letting me in further I held her legs up and started pumping nice even strokes.

Anck ank ank was the noise she made I could feel her enjoyment of this as much as myself. And then she cum hard and sudden. I never felt anything like her body tighten up and buck as wetness gush from her pussy and at the same time it clamp on my cock. I was shaking and ready to cum also but she had me wanting more, so I did my fav trick when I don’t want to cum too quick, I pull out and change position.

I lay on the table is very cold, LOLOLOL and she comes to the top to ride, but after a few seconds we stop becaue she is not good at it, very slow no rhythm so I lift her off and try for doggie, but she says no because does not like so I just have to settle for her on table and me fuck her.

This time she still very wet and wanting it, I slide straight in and start to pump, she arch her back and is making Anck ank ank noise again very enjoying.. dam if she don’t come again real quick and as her pussy tighten in orgasm I cant hold and blow my whole big load inside that tight little pussy. She make my legs weak and my spin, I pull out, copious sperm runs out of her pussy, we lay looking at each other, she is smiling at me and then I do stupidest thing.

I ask is her boyfriend happy for me to come in her pussy.. She swear at me and get up, I say sorry sorry sorry, is a joke but not funny for her and she grabs her clothes and runs to toilet.

Since then we have been friendly and she still touches me and winks at me at work, but no more fuck for now any way…

I will keep trying and keep you Bros informed..
Old 19-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

that's nice..hope to hear more from u again..
Old 19-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tikotyko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: my new secretary :P

nice one bro "applause"
Old 19-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good one bro! keep your stories coming, from the look of it, you are going to have many "battles" with her
Old 19-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Samster

Today she is wearing a low cut top with very very sexy red bra... Been a bit cold this week I wonder if she feels guilt about her BF. I been going to her to talk as much as pos... would love to get a photo for u guys...
Old 21-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Samster

Today Bonnie wearing skirt and singlet style yellow blouse, I cannot see bra.

She looking great but also sad. I go over and we talk general chit chat. turns out her BF going BK for week vacation and not take her, I think he going for FUN, but not say to Bonnie.

I say well why not us going out for drinks tonight, just as Friends, no pressure for sex, just to be good friend and keep her company. She smiles and agrees, but her body give away more because I see her nipples hard under her blouse. make me so hot I jus want to reach out and give her squeeze.

Will report more tomorrow.
Old 21-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: my new secretary :P

wow... great man... u sure enjoying your work in office... envy u... looking forward to the next part...
Old 21-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTI-INT
...I ask is her boyfriend happy for me to come in her pussy.. She swear at me and get up, I say sorry sorry sorry, is a joke but not funny for her and she grabs her clothes and runs to toilet..

Alamak Bro! Even in the midst of enjoyment, you shouldn't spoil the mood by saying that kind of words! As they say, what you see, do and hear stays within the 4 walls.

Just like recently, I went with 3 colleagues to a pub in TP, after the butterflies left our table, one of the newbie (to such place) tactlessly said this to my colleague, "does your wife know you come to this place?". My colleague was basically PISSED . This colleague laterally turned the whole atmosphere sour and my friend just decide to call it quits for the night and from then onwards, the tactless coleague was banned from future outings.

So be more descipline lah, bro.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1