The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
forlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: my gentle wife to become hot

really big, I never imagine after I grab her breasts, she such hug, maybe my ex only 32B, so I felt she is really big to me.

after the excited movie, I try to text her after we back home, have you every try to flirt ur girl? yes, you must, this will improve our relationship a lot.

Me : Dear, will you angry i touching you? will you felt that I am a bad guy???
Wife : Silly, you r my boy, you we touching each other, is part of our relationship right?

Me : yes dear, dear, you know I peep ur figure since our first dating before we couple?
Wife : really? i didn notice it much, but i know you like to walk behind of me, i tot you are want to protect me.

Me : yes, thats true, i cover you in my eye sight, so i can take care of you see where you are walking to, and I just follow you, but also, i peep your figure, that time I already guess you got cup C.
Wife : really? so you felt it today right? is it B or C?

Me : C dear, and thats really firm, the clothes you wear is always gently, how come u got such nice figure and never show it?
Wife : shy, I really shy, feel shy when guys look at me, when just now u said u peep me, but actually i felt excited, donno why.

Me : Thats mean you are attractive, you know i really shock when i grab ur breasts, never tot your breasts such firm and big.
Wife : shy, you know, and yet that is in cinema, maybe is my character issue, you are my first bf. I dont like to communicated with guys, donno how is the way, but only you , maybe u got the feeling that let me trust on you.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Waiting for more
Old 01-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
RioDeJaneiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
CirqueduSoleil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 01-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
iSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS ..... please continue
Old 01-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Good sharing... pls continue!
Old 02-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

forlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samster

our next dating, after movie, i drive her to a dark parking lot, inside there, i hug her, smell her neck, slowly i smell her cleavage, toughing her thigh to warm her up, she start clever to wet kiss with me, my hand is cover her breasts, playing her nipples again, she moan, what a shy girl and moan front of me, the most excited part is, her hand take a move to touching my dick out side my pants, so shoiok, a gentle girl will do this, is really makes me high.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Steady lah bro!.. exiting to see how you change guai guai gir to hot sexy wife....

a bit late ah.... bros, gimme some space for camp..

up u my humble few points.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Steady lah bro!.. exiting to see how you change guai guai gir to hot sexy wife....

a bit late ah.... bros, gimme some space for camp..

up u my humble few points.
bro, thanks a lot, the story is just the beginning, she is now totally a different girl
Old 02-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Bro nice story, reminded me of my relationship at initial stage. Very shiok and wet.
There was once where after touching and kissing each other at the beach my penis was so erected and became painful, no choice went to toilet to masturbate and I ejaculated a whole lot even b4 orgasm. Damn shiok and only had that kinda of orgasm twice in my life. Lol.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlive View Post
bros, can someone give me the points? I wonder how and why my status become -1, i never do any invalid post but I just idle for many years, and my post need the moderator to approve my post content, anyone know how can help me? thanks all guys
Ups u from 63 to 67

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 02-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Ups u from 63 to 67

thanks a lot bro! more story to come
Old 02-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 02-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlive View Post
thanks a lot bro! more story to come
Bro answer u here re up points. On the way too right corner of this post u see a weighing scale next to the "!" Sign?

Click on it and u see a popup box. U can only do once a day.

Type me a short msg and leave ur name / Nick so whoever u up (approve) or down / deduct (disapprove) they will know it's from u.

Cheers and have a nice day!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 02-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Bro answer u here re up points. On the way too right corner of this post u see a weighing scale next to the "!" Sign?

Click on it and u see a popup box. U can only do once a day.

Type me a short msg and leave ur name / Nick so whoever u up (approve) or down / deduct (disapprove) they will know it's from u.

Cheers and have a nice day!
bro, i think i up for you already, u see see
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1