The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 0
humblewanderer is one of the Best!humblewanderer is one of the Best!humblewanderer is one of the Best!humblewanderer is one of the Best!
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Pretty Hot Slim Fair 20 Y/O SYT ✨💎 Emma 💎✨

Posting here to get verified
Old 08-07-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 318 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Pretty Hot Slim Fair 20 Y/O SYT ✨💎 Emma 💎✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic23 View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=emma

Been a regular at DOME 1 for the past few years, but finally decided to try Vpremium after getting verified over the weekend.

With so many options to choose from, decided to go with EMMA after seeing all the great reviews. Additionally, I personally prefer SYT over PSE.

Man, my first VP experience was definitely not a disappointment.

FR for EMMA:

Look: 10/10

The moment she opened the door, I was taken aback by how pretty she was— you definitely get what you pay for. She has that girl-next-door look and nice sharp features. Could easily pass for a local if you saw her on the street.

Attitude: 9/10

She was rather cheerful and somewhat shy. Her service was great, with no rush at all. It might have been the last slot of the day, so we were both rather tired, which was understandable.

Body: 9/10.

Very smooth skin and no tattoos. Body of youthful curves. Her breasts felt warm and natural, perfectly complementing her overall youthful and fresh appearance.

Bbbj: Rather green, but personally not a fan of it so cant judge.

FJ: 10/10.

She was accommodating with changing multiple sex positions - missionary, doggy, cowgirl, spoon, linguini, you name it. Her desirable moans turned me on with every thrust.

RTF: Yes, but I'll need to try other Jewels first.

Thanks to VP for the clear communication and arrangements. Thumbs up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showt...highlight=emma

Emma VP

Look: 9/10, looks like local pretty ah lian. Feel myself darn lucky this week, coz strike 2 GEMs in a row. Another was Diora of course.

Body: Bone structure a bit big. I prefer more petite in size

Boobs: I have no idea what is the cup size, but pretty sure they are natural boobs. Very sensitive and responsive.

BBbJ: Dunno why she chose to do it side way, but I am not a fan of it. Ask her to lie down and let me service her after a short while.

FJ: 11/10, if full mark is 10 marks, she gonna get 11 marks from me. She just clicked with me. I thought it would be another just bonk and go kind of sessions. In fact the reason why I booked her today was to make sure I am fully recovered and able to perform despite of the short break. I didn’t expect myself to get a dream pussy. She was highly responsive and cum a few times, not those fake cum, coz you can literally sense her pussy became so watery. I won’t go in depth with positions coz I din change a lot of positions and she needs you to do the FJ for her. Even for cowgirls, she stopped after a while and lied on my body so I was in the action most of the times, but it din change the fact that the entire session was so enjoyable.

GFE : max. Her mandarin not as good as Alin, Zoei or Jolin, but had no problem with communications. I massaged, kissed, hugged and chit chat with her after the deed. She was the first one I asked about Overnight, but too bad she doesn’t do it. She noticed some white hairs on my eyebrows and side burns, she offered to pull them out for me. These kind of small little observations and actions really added a lot of marks for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdemoacc View Post
Stable: V Premium
Girl: Emma

Had Emma for lunch.

The moment I saw her at the front door, I knew I was in for a treat. With her oversized Tee and shorts, she’s the perfect petite girl. Similar to all the FRs, she’s pretty, all natural with nice pink tits.

We were chatting and giggle a little as we bump into other girls along the way to the room. Went to wash myself up with her help.

We chat a little on the bed before we went down. BBBJ was good, can feel she’s green so I was ok to guide her. Her straight white teeth and sweet smile was a sight to behold.

Gave her a good sucking while her tits erected. She moans in enjoyment as I continue to suck her nipples and rub her pussy. She cap me knowing I was ready after our eye contact.

Started with missionary. She’s so flexible I pushed her legs all the way to the back while I inserted into her tight pussy. She moans so much and can see my dick was covered with her cum (white and thick). She must really enjoy it. She just gazed into my eyes while moaning, really like making love with ex gf.

I flipped her over for doggy. Wow her waist is so small as I insert from the back. She’s so tight I ended in a min or less. Petite syt indeed.

Love her body flexibility as I could origami her the way I like.

I’d RTF though too many to try from VP.

Thanks VP for swift arrangement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
FR for Emma vp

Looks: 8.5, cute GND xmm type and without make up, not that she need though. Can totally imagine her in those ancient china costume, she's naturally beautiful.

Body: Natural c cup, natural is the best!

Bbbj: Green with some tongue here and there, she do it on the side so can't really see her in action, duration can be longer also.

FJ: Very natural moaning. Started with her on top and after abit she lean on me and started frenching me. Was tired so asked for hj, I took over after awhile as it's easier for me to finish and she auto come up and DFK untill I cum.

GFE: Alittle shy at first but no commerical feel. Chinese is so so only so we just cuddle without much chatting but totally don't feel awkward. First time a girl sent me downstairs also.

RTF: Already did actually lol, 2nd time in a week with her. This FR based on my first meeting with her though.
Many thanks to @Alwaysmovedown, @Dynamic23, @Wee0502, @ofdemoacc & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Emma from the last 2 weeks! She's a top gem, isn't she, Super-pretty, beautiful, young, slim, fair, sexy and voluptuous with max GFE & top service! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Emma, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great week ahead!

Super-chio, beautiful, slim, fair, young, sexy and hot Emma with natural C breasts and max GFE & top service is available this week from 8th to 14th July only! Emma will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, pretty, young, sexy and ultra hot SYT gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; Today at 06:46 AM.
Old 08-07-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chtliu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very pretty!
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 318 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Available for booking!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1