The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JeffChang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC provides gd massage svc with extras

Thanks to bro ACCORD_JDM for sharing the contact with me.

Made an arrangement to meet up with her today at 3pm at one of the hotel. First impression, average look with long hair and friendly attitude. Did the usual TCSS and washing up before proceeding to the massage. I told her I needed only massage since I'm too tired and rushing for time and there's no complains or attitude change. Massage skill is passable and after 15 mins, I flip over and told her to focus on the "main point" since I'm rushing. She gladly took the hint and started the HJ with her bra off and panty on. While doing the HJ, she allows me to lick her breast and seems to enjoy it with a little moaning here and there. Nothing to shout about on her HJ skills, and soon I cum in 10-15mins. Overall, I will rate her as average looker with good service attitude.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 6.5
Massage Skill: 7/10
FJ: Quoted $100 but I didn't try
HJ: $50 (with full body massage)
Room: $10 (1hour)
Old 13-12-2005, 09:02 PM
klyt11

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

this early evening 4pm was my slot...haha lucky i called early...
anyway the massage was great...i was having a stiff neck and she did just the right thing. she really use alot of strength...as i am afraid of the pain i ask her to go easy, but she say must hard then will be better one...haha so i just relax abit more and wish that i will get better with my stiff neck. while she was doing the massage, i freely rubba rubba away...hehe
then after awhile she went on to sit on my back and massage other parts of my body. after all the nice massage, i was very relax already.

then we went on to the side dish, HJ. it was really nice...playing each other's nipples and she doing the HJ for me...she left out soft moans as her nipple got hard. it was really hard. the rest was history. after the job was done. i asked for another few mins of massage. she was very nice to help me with that.

thanks to Bro Accord for the intro.
for damages and specs pls look at the first post of this thread.
Old 13-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

Firstly, thanks bro Accord_JDM for the contact. Actually I not intended to have her this week. One of the customer cancels the meeting at last minute, so just call her and fix the appointment at Lor 15 Hotel 81.

Waited for about 5 min, she knocked at the door. Open and saw an average looking girl, she told me she is 28 years old, but I think maybe early 30 yrs.

For me, her massage skill is ok, not like other bro claimed that her skill is very good. My rating as shown below:

HT/WT: 163/48
Looks: 7
Massage Skills: 6.5/10
BJ: never provides.
FJ : 7/10
Damage: $100 (Inclusive the full body massage and room)

RTF: Maybe if other is not available
Old 17-12-2005, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
warrior_saga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her this evening at lavender81.

Went for 2 shots, 1st shot by hj, 2nd shot by fj.

Overall quite a nice lady, & she really loved her nipples being sucked & licked. Allows some brushing & fingering of pussy too.

Thank you threadstarter for the contact.
Old 17-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 20
cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!

I don't denie her massage is good but FJ so so

Name: Shiqi
Race: PRC, Szechuan
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6
Boobs:32B
Massage Skill: 9/10 (damn very good)
BJ: No
FJ : 5/10
Total Damage: $100 (Massage + FJ) +$10 room
Total Duration:1 hr
RTF:not for FJ but massage
Old 18-12-2005, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

to the bros who have tried her service...
shiqi would like me to express her gratitude to u all...
she hope to serve u better in your return trip...
Old 18-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
xbluejimx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First I like to thank Accord_JDM (threadstarter) for this contact.

First impression very nice and friendly. I really enjoyed the hard massage session.
Then proceed to the FJ, she starts by riding on me. Slowly change to 'Goddess' position, and started to suck her nipples from right to left and finally ended at the right nipple (which she prefers), I can see she was enjoying herself.

I lay her down on the bed 'moon' position and start pumping her, she was fingering her clit and soft moaning. I offered to service her clit and she agreed. I attack the clit and 2 fingers inside her. She was getting very high and starts grabbing my hand and wanted me to start pumping her. Finally off loaded in 'doggie' position.

Overall session was sextisfying.
RTF: YES if all factors allow.
Old 19-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 20
Vega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to Accord_JDM for sharing the contact. Really appreciated.
Tried Shiqi last week but had been too busy to post. ..First impression was... she looked much better than what I had expected. Maybe it's because after a few previous disappointments, I'd learnt not to raise my expectations too high. She wouldn't be in the finals of a beauty contest but definitely very pleasant looking...the kind that you can feel comfortable with immediately.
Massage was good and she took her time with the HJ altho I had to remind her several times not to work the didi head too much...I find it rather uncomfortable, but seems most guys like it? Released after a short while and she went to wash up. My turn next...showered and came out, expecting her to be all dressed and waiting for me to pay her. But I was very pleasantly surprised that she was still in her underwear and lying in bed smoking. Now, that's nice! We chatted for a long while until I had to leave (she didn't rush at all) . Shiqi gave me the feeling of someone very down to earth, very nice to talk to, warm and honest (a refreshing change from most other PRCs whom I feel are usually too money-faced). She also didn't give any of those "Shuai Ge" & "Ni hao bang" bullshit.
Overall a very pleasant experience and I'll be back to see her soon. I'll try the full-course next, which I'm sure given her warm and friendly attitude, will be a very good experience.
Thanks again Accord_JM
Old 19-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iceman6186 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, thanks bro Accord_JDM for the contact.Just call her and fix the appointment at Lor 15 Hotel 81 at 5 pm this afternoon.

Waited for about 5 min, she knocked at the door. Open and saw an average looking and long hair girl

For me, her massage skill is ok, not like other bro claimed that her skill is very good. My rating as shown below:

Massage Skills: 6.5/10
BJ: never provides.
HJ : 7/10
Damage: $70 (Inclusive the full body massage and room)

RTF: Maybe if other is not available
Old 20-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro accord JDM for this great lobang..

Finally had time to try her services. Called her and arranged for a session at 7pm yesterday. Booked a room at L15 Hotel81 and messaged her the room number. 5 mins later, a sweet looking lady was knocking on the door. She was polite and asked me if I would like to have the full service with fj or just the massage with hj package. Opted for the full service and she apologised that she have to purchase cd downstairs as she did not bring any.

She came back after a short while and took a quick shower. After that she gave me one of the best massage which I have experienced. She patiently worked on every single part of my body and made me feel very relaxed. After abt 50 mins of massage, we proceeded on for the fj which I must admit it is quite sop.

However, I thoroughly enjoyed the session and would definitely RTF!

Body: slim
Boobs: A+
French: yes
bj: no (did not ash for it)
fj: 6
attitude: great!
damage: $100 + $10(room)
RTF: yes, especially for the massage

Thank again to bro accord JDM for this great recommendation!
Old 20-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
kuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yoyoyo to all bro

Looks like im slow agn lah u huys hv tried her and i yet to have her contact
bro accordam pls pm me for her ccontact tks
Old 20-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
kuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabstar
I don't denie her massage is good but FJ so so

Race: PRC, Szechuan
Looks: 7/10
Boobs:32B
Massage Skill: 9/10 (damn very good)
BJ: No
FJ : 5/10
Total Damage: $100 (Massage + FJ) +$10 room
Total Duration:1 hr
RTF:not for FJ but massage

wah bro Cabstar u faster than me agn hahahaha ....any bro accordadm pls pm
be waitin
Old 20-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

wah...
no wonder she kept telling me she so busy until no time for me to RTF...
u guys are good man...

anyway, i will try to up your pts if u have post your FR here...
but too many pple so i can only up one bro a day....
Old 21-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

thks bro accord_JDM for the recommendation tried Shiqi yesterday, immediately after bro accord_JDM gave me the contact no. Not really my cup of tea although she is friendly and possess gd attitude. Below is my rating

Race: PRC
Looks: 5
Massage Skill: 7
HJ : 7

Most likely will not RTF
Old 23-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

hope to see more of her FRs... either gd or bad here...
cos i had given to more than 20 bros already...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1