The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Loverboy000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Victoria the pilot!!!! Bro beware unless you have plenty time and money to waste

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahrite View Post
hmmmm.... i think it might be a blessing that she have pilot those bro here... cause if any bro here can remeber that Gary Ng alway claim that he does all the girls RAW and in his video he did show that he did RAW with some of them...

so to lose $50 dollar is better to get a gift from the loser Gary Ng.... but i do feel your pain for the money and time lost...
Scarly it's the same girl and really did raw with all the brothers and make them ki siao hong with her...hahahaha....but then again...just guessing only lah...I didn't say it's the same hor.
Old 19-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tarusboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Victoria the pilot!!!! Bro beware unless you have plenty time and money to waste

The victoria is different?? not the gary ng that victoria meh?? 18 yrs old also..u can go see the blog for the stats everything..its similar to wat dailyoriential describe..i clone for wat?i flame who??you think i so free to disturb ppl?? i just wanted to have a fuck only and give her business wat wats wrong with that and did i do something wrong to ask bro ti beware of this person??i registered in 2008 then? i wan try local fl why cannot??i sms and call her is when i reach there and no reply from her and her phone suddenly off..and i pm ask for help is cause u said she is a responsible girl and i thot u have contact with her and maybe can help ask why??(maybe i am wrong) i make appt with her also the same as dailyoriental..smsed her and she few days later then reply..

i really wonder wtf will u said i wan to flame someone when all i wan is jus tell bro to beware of this person..wtf..ya i agree i shouldnt transfer the money to her but its a local fl then i thot they are more careful about all this and she said she got difficulty cause don wan later ppl prank call her and i m being sincere(or maybe stupid) to do it..
Old 19-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
TechnoKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnoKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Victoria the pilot!!!! Bro beware unless you have plenty time and money to waste

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonberry View Post
Firstly, the victoria you are talking about and the victoria which dailyoriental is talking about is different.
Secondly, I agree with bro acm54 that you should not had transferred the money to a stranger in the first place.
Thirdly, you said you smsed and called her. Yet you asked for help to contact her in pm.
Forthly, your nick was registered in 2008. The first two posts were to flame someone. I am wondering if you are a clone.
Fifthly, if you want to make a police report, please go ahead. But prepared to spend more money, time and trouble to get your $50 back.

Well said bro tonberry....i like what u have quote..
I wont search for what i am not interested
Hence i here on this sex forum
Old 19-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 2107 / Power: 16
Samsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond reputeSamsungkia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Victoria the pilot!!!! Bro beware unless you have plenty time and money to waste

Quote:
Firstly, the victoria you are talking about and the victoria which dailyoriental is talking about is different.
Secondly, c
Thirdly, you said you smsed and called her. Yet you asked for help to contact her in pm.
Forthly, your nick was registered in 2008. The first two posts were to flame someone. I am wondering if you are a clone.
Fifthly, if you want to make a police report, please go ahead. But prepared to spend more money, time and trouble to get your $50 back.
Tonberry True Enough..

if you want to make a police report, please go ahead. But prepared to spend more money, time and trouble to get your $50 back.

I agree with bro acm54 that you should not had transferred the money to a stranger in the first place.
Old 19-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bigbadwolf78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarusboy View Post
The victoria is different?? not the gary ng that victoria meh?? 18 yrs old also..u can go see the blog for the stats everything..its similar to wat dailyoriential describe....
bro tarusboy, i think the stats of the two Victorias are actually very different, could be different gals..this gary ng victoria is 167cm and B cupper..the victoria tat dailyoriental was talking abt shd be shorter and A cupper (stats from her thread which has since been deleted i think)..bros who have met her can probably verify..i remembered her stats cos i was oso planning on meeting her but din get the chance
Old 19-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Quote:
The victoria is different?? not the gary ng that victoria meh??
Yes they are different.

Quote:
18 yrs old also..u can go see the blog for the stats everything..its similar to wat dailyoriential describe..
Dailyoriental only said this,"There is this local fl named victoria, pretty and young accd to herself that not even a pic should be required for verification." Where is the similarity?

Quote:
i clone for wat?i flame who??you think i so free to disturb ppl??
Calm down. I am just sharing my views.

Quote:
wats wrong with that and did i do something wrong to ask bro ti beware of this person??
There is nothing wrong. But if you accused the wrong person because you didnt find out properly, then it is wrong.

Quote:
i registered in 2008 then? i wan try local fl why cannot??
Nobody said anything about cannot try local fl if you registered in 2008.

Quote:
i sms and call her is when i reach there and no reply from her and her phone suddenly off..and i pm ask for help is cause u said she is a responsible girl and i thot u have contact with her and maybe can help ask why??
Well, I was just stating my doubts. It is good that you explained it. And anyway the Victoria you know and the one I know are different based on their stats. The one I know is shorter and less busty.

Quote:
i make appt with her also the same as dailyoriental..smsed her and she few days later then reply..
That does not mean they are the same person. It is a weak reason.

Quote:
when all i wan is jus tell bro to beware of this person..
Ok. Thank you.

Quote:
..ya i agree i shouldnt transfer the money to her ... and i m being sincere(or maybe stupid) to do it..
It is a lesson learnt. And hope you learn it well.
Old 20-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 18
xiaobendan is one of the Best!xiaobendan is one of the Best!xiaobendan is one of the Best!xiaobendan is one of the Best!

Hi everyone,

the website is a fake website out to con others. Please don't get con. I was the OKT of her when it first started. (You can check my thread I posted on her.) She is out of the scene already. Thank you.
Old 20-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
cutepig is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercutepig is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercutepig is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercutepig is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadwolf78 View Post
the stats of the two Victorias are actually very different, could be different gals..this gary ng victoria is 167cm and B cupper..the victoria tat dailyoriental was talking abt shd be shorter and A cupper (stats from her thread which has since been deleted i think).
Quote:
Dailyoriental only said this,"There is this local fl named victoria, pretty and young accd to herself that not even a pic should be required for verification." Where is the similarity?

And anyway the Victoria you know and the one I know are different based on their stats. The one I know is shorter and less busty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobendan View Post
the website is a fake website out to con others.She is out of the scene already.
Well done bro xiaobendan. It is good that you stand out to clear the air. Poor poor Tarusboy. Got the contact from the website and come to sbf to complain, thinking that there is only one fl named Victoria in Singapore. Hope you will use your brain more.
Old 20-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tarusboy is Cool - loads of Potential

sry tonberry i also don mean any harm also..no la i am calam..and i am glad got alot of advised from bro here also..thanks guys
Old 25-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
pppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well, contrary to what the threadstarter said, I just tried Victoria a few days ago. Our rendezvous was postponed quite a few times due to last minute matters which cropped up.

One thing, she is real, not a pilot unless she got no choice (due to some personal problem). If she needs to cancel the appt at last minute, she will tell you. Don't think she is the type who will fly aeroplane.

Pretty straightforward and frank girl. What she thinks, she will say.

As for my FR,

Looks : 7/10
Ht: 160, Weight : about 40-42
Not for boobs lover. Can be considered to be a pretty ahlian. she is a light smoker.

Retired Samster... Searching for True Love..
Old 26-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
fart_port69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so it is like a lucky draw...
only the lucky one will get her
Old 26-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

There are two Victoria's :- (1) Victoria de pilot , (2) Victoria de air stewardess

I dont knoe the pilot(1) but certainly i've tasted the stewardess(2) and she's a pretty ah lian with looks 8 rating, a chiobu!...Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1