The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Air Stewardess - Have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
So u screwed that friend but did not wear red uniform? Hehe
Yeah.. Knew her before her stewardess days, but screwed during, not in red uniform. If she was from the kebaya airlines, I would have made a request..
Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, how u make request to screw ur fren. Hehe more details pls. Big boob? Attach? Married? Photos/vids without face hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
Yeah.. Knew her before her stewardess days, but screwed during, not in red uniform. If she was from the kebaya airlines, I would have made a request..
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Wow, how u make request to screw ur fren. Hehe more details pls. Big boob? Attach? Married? Photos/vids without face hehe
Travelling together, and just happened after drinking..

Were both single then, she was petite and slim type. Didn't take any videos or photos, only screwed together a few times while on vacation, and we're not close, but I like her body type, plus she was pretty, though on the flat side.

She's a bit like Eiro Chika (https://missav.com/dm57/en/miad-551, something like this, but hair was black and I still think Eiro more chio, just body about the same.)
Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1780 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

I travel regularly for work (at least 6-9 times a month) and we usually stick to sq (so we all get the miles).. during my trips, i realized i seldom see the same cabin crew or team even in the same route flights.
In the past years, i do bump into a few cabin crew several times and there is this chief stewardess (red kebaya) also - i took notice of her cause she is like my type of woman (she looks abit like the chinese actress Liu Tao) and her memory is good, she remembers my name (of course from the flight details) but she can remember the last flight i flew to when we met. We chat casually during the few times we met but never anything else.

The last time i met her was a 1 day short trip red-eye flight from Shanghai back Sg - we did the usual "hi" and she asked about my trip etc. When i arrived at the airport, i got delayed due to my customs declaration (totally forgot) and then headed to the carpark (since its only 1 day, i usually park my car in the airport) - i saw her sitting at the waiting area messaging.. so i went to her and ask her why she has not left.. she smile and replied she intent to stay for awhile since still early (was ard 6am) cause her husband has yet left the house for work (then she showed an expression of frustration)

I kinda know the reason - so i asked if she wants to go breakfast with me since its early - she said yes but that will mean she needs to change out her uniform (if she needs to go to public places)

She asked if i mind waiting for her, while she go change. so i waited. she came back in a white tee, a denim shorts and a sandals - she looks younger then when she was in her uniform. I was guessing she is prob in her early 40s - tall 1.70 at least she is on the chubby side but not at all fat

In the car, we started asking each other what to eat - and then finally settled on mee pok at Jln Tua Kong .. she told me she missed it so much since she used to leave nearby with her parents. it was a short drive, she shared alot of her younger years in the East, food, shops etc

The coffeeshop was quiet since its still early - so we took our over kopi, mee pok and eggs - we stayed there for almost 2 hrs - until she told me her husband has left the house.. so i send her back even when she decline since its quite far from the East . Anyway, i insisted and send her home - we exchanged numbers since we agreed to do food trail more often

After that, we chatted in whatsapp regularly - the usual stuff, when she is flying, what she ate, the nasty passenger she met or her cabin crew etc - slowly, she open up about her marriage - her husband is cheating on her with a colleague and turns violent and hits her when they quarrel - he doesnt go home when she is flying and left the kids with the helper at home (they are grown ups so not really an issue)

After that, i started picking her up from the airport when she flies and then proceed for food - she will ask me to pick her from arrival pick up point and not meet & greet - since she told me the cabin crew loves content to gossip

Whenever we meet up after her flight for meals, i would excuse myself and head back to the car and search her lugguage for her panties (sometimes i am out of luck, she locks her lugguage) - she usually has the seamless type and occasionally a few lace pairs from 6ixty8ight - i will take a pair when possible.

We did this for a few months until one day, she whatsapp me and asked me if i need to work next day - she is heading back that night but she doesnt want to go back home cause her kids are at her parents place and husband is home - since he doesnt know her flight schedule in details, she told him she will be back 2 days later.

I asked her what she wants to do - she replied "can i stay over at your place?" (i told her i live alone) - my mind was like "of course!" but i told her i only have 1 room and 1 bed so it means she needs to bunk in with me - she replied "ok. just be nice and not naughty"

that evening after work, i went to pick her from T3 and we head to my place first so she could change out of her uniform - Tbh, its really super surreal to bring a sq stewardess home (not to mention a chief) and have her strips out her uniform in your room - she place her uniform on her lugguage and she was in a see-thru lululemon top showing her lululemon spots bra and a pair of matching yoga tights - super sporty yoga style.

We went to Cugini for dinner and drinks (since its a walking distance from my place) and chatted like old frens - the servers knows me and they were giving me a cheeky look since this is the first time they see her.

After dinner, we walked back to my place - my mind was hesitating to whether hold her hands but decided not to.

When we reached home, she asked if she could shower first since she had a full day before - so i passed her towels, and guided her to the stuff in the bathroom - while i was doing all that, i saw her taking out her panties from a bag in the lugguage - it was a black cotton pair and she left the lugguage opened in my room

Once she is in the shower and i hear the showers turned on, i rampaged her lugguage - she had a zip-lock bag of her used undies and bra (mostly seamless and 2 v-laced) i took them and sniff them hard knowing she will find out if i were to take this batch - i got aroused listening to her in shower and fondling her panties and bra

after we both showered, i open a red and we netflix and chill in the living room literally - slowly, she lean herslef on my shoulders and i was lightly caressing her hair - my mind was thinking, sq stewardess in my arms ..

we watched 3 episodes of The Bear 2 and took a break before 4 starts - then i was asking her if she is tired, she turn and look at me and we kissed - not the soft peck on the lips but the hungry french kiss - she was holding on to the wine glass and wrap her arms ard my neck and we continue kissing

when we break, i took her glass and placed it on the table and went back to kissing her - she whisper while kissing "shdnt we be watching ep 4 now?"
and i moved my palms onto her breast - she was not wearing a bra, i could feel her nips erection - she whisper "i thought u promise to be nice not naughty?"

i replied that i am not naughty just mischievous - and when we break from the kiss, i moved my head downwards, lifting her tee and went for her nipples - she moaned softly her hands were clenching my hair while i nibble her - her nipples are huge, she laugh and told me she always gets teased when the girls were naked - she told me she was small before birth but after breast feeding 2 of them, her nipples grew huge. she is so typical a mummy cause a milf type of make-out session -(she actually talks about such things while we were making out)

when i moved my lips downwards, she made a comment "ugly body, stretch marks." i move downwards slowly kissing and licking her - she was wearing a pair of soft lululemon shorts (like thr fbt type) so it was really easy for me -

I pulled down the waist band slightly and saw her black panties - kiss her there and her waist slowly - she was moan and keep talking about her ugly body and fat tummy -- which makes it even more arousing to me hahaha

He shorts is not pulled down to her knees, i went down in between her thighs but we were holding hands - so i kissed her clit through her panties, she reacted by clamping her thighs on me, and hold my hands tigher - i didnt care, i kiss her again and moved my nose and face firmly onto her pussy - i could feel and smell her wetness - her scent is so familiar (since ihave been sniffing her used panties)

i release my right hand so i could move her panties to the side - but she was quick, she strip it off and spread her legs wide for me -- i went down on her, licking her, slurping and kissing her clit while my fingers were caressing and sliding her inner lips while i lick on her clit, she was extremely wet, i was slurping her wetness while licking on it.. after awhile she shouted "shit!" and gave me a jerk and shuddering while she clamp me tightly.. she bended and moved her head towards me and we kissed.. she smile at me and ask me to sit back up on the sofa while she leaned on my right

she pull up my tee, and then started nibbling on my right nipples, staring at me but asked me to look away haha - while she was licking my nips, her right hand was on my shorts, fondling my rod - she gave me a cheeky look and whisper "so hard...and wet."

she did this soft nibble and then move her hands into my shorts and started slowly fondling of my rod - she keep saying i am very wet and hard.. she did this for a few mins and i was really enjoying it - no one ever made me feel so good doing this to me

i feel i was about to cum and so i told her to stop and we continue kissing and then top-up our red -- we laugh at each other for the state we are in - she is naked, her panties and shorts are halfway on her knees - i had my tee rolled up and shorts down too

then she says "ok, watch 4 now.." and play it using the remote -- we continue watching and kissing and caressing each other - literally netflix and chill

we stop at ep 8 and i hold her hands and lead her to my room..

That night was a night i will never forget - not that she tops the others i had in bed, but she gave me a very warm feeling, like she cares about everything she did to me in bed - she was gentle, constantly checking on me if i am ok-- hahaha like a mother but in a loving way

perhaps if i have time i will share what happened that night and the next day soon
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Please do bro KimSiew.
Always love the posts from the legend himself
Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
Two semi-experience.

One from budget airlines (red uniform), but she was a friend and we didn't do it with her in uniform, counted?

Second is a non-stewardess ex who wore the kebaya uniform and served me.

0.5 + 0.5 = 1? hahaaha
make me damn Gian wonder where to buy the kebaya uniform haha
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

thanks to all bros for their past experiences. for me i only dated one from budget airline

went out a few times, not as pretty as SQ ones, just above avg, yet the sex was just miserable. she is a dead fish, no moan no reaction. on the outside like so outgoing but in bed is so dead

so much diff from those v shy girls i slept with, they are more responsive and dont mind CIM or CIP

distance her n she got the hint. found a bf n they got married. but the marriage didnt last long
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Does bedding before the girl join, and after the girl left the airline count?

Bedded 2 different girls during my younger days, 1st one was one of my poly friends before we graduated and she went to join one of the superior quality airlines (if you know what I mean). Got distanced from her due to our national obligations for 2 years.

Then bedded another ex colleague who left the airlines coz she wanted a change of career path to be grounded but somehow changed destination to my bed lol.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
thanks to all bros for their past experiences. for me i only dated one from budget airline

went out a few times, not as pretty as SQ ones, just above avg, yet the sex was just miserable. she is a dead fish, no moan no reaction. on the outside like so outgoing but in bed is so dead

so much diff from those v shy girls i slept with, they are more responsive and dont mind CIM or CIP

distance her n she got the hint. found a bf n they got married. but the marriage didnt last long
Thx for share bro, good sex is key to long lasting marriage? If dead fish can train them or just leave better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1