The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
DNAdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: weird encounter with fl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
Since it's christmas, TS should exchange gift with the FL. If i were TS, i would ask for FL's panty in exchange of the soft toy
ideal!!!!!!!! ur the man!!!
Old 28-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniely4 View Post
yea, but forgot to get contact. But no time to slowly get to know her also...

erasure...ooi..dont scare ppl lah... liek that no one there to chiong at night.

everypart of her felt real anyway..ha ha..
Bro Daniely, I respect you man (i take off my hat for you).You are such a gentleman. For me, I would have makan liao. I would probably spend 1hrs survey for the background and then after that sotong hands and go cheong.
Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Old 28-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, see you in the next episode of 'Get Real'! Everything you said and photos of your car will appear in that program.

Aiyah, she want present then u tell her u got nothing but sperm. Want or not? If I were you, I will ask her for her panties. In exchange, I will give her my underwear. Surely she need proof to show her friends she met 10 guys right? 10 different underwear... all sperm stained.

Sorry... just edited. didn't know someone else suggested the panty idea already. post too fast.
Old 28-12-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
u should strip in the car, see her reaction.
Quote:
lol..damm..why didint i think of that..
Takes out your dick

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Bery interesting neh.

I would have brought her to some real quiet place and try to play some games with her. Like dare her to remove her bra and remvoe her panties. Or let me take a HP shot of her boobs or even her pussy or something like that.

IMO, I would wanna to get something out of it, and not just behave like a true, real, genuine and authentic gentleman.

Old 28-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Stingerking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You get paid only when you get Laid
Old 29-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
daniely4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol, very interesting opinions from all the bros.

But the most interesting thing is we will never know who is right.

although from exp, she really doesn't behave like typical fl. If really FL, wouldn't waste 2.5 hours with someone in exchange for a soft toy and refuse money. (actually stuffed $100 bucks in her hand couple of times but she refuse, and the final time i stuff 50 and drove off b4 she could return..lol...i know i sound like dumb idiot, but felt guilty if I didnt give her anything for her time...although other bros have rightly pointed out that I also gave her some fun)

conclusion is she's most probably a bored lonely gal here, high on christmas spirit and out to have some fun. Using the 'dare' game as an excuse to have some male company.

Too bad I not quick thinking enough. like play games as suggested, or strip naked and see her reaction..ha ha...2 possible conclusions could have happened.....

1) she sees the fun in it and play along..we have a jolly good f*cking time literally...and I post an FR..and we found a new fresh FL.

2)she flip and report me to police...and no post from me...lol...

anyway, hope fellow bros have had a good christmas/new year so far...and may interesting things happen to you guys too...and please take better opportunity of it then me...ha ha...

and if you drive along sims ave, dont mind just slow down when going past lor 31, and see if got a syt sitting on the goat stone statue (3 of them) at the corner. Maybe she really a FL or some christmas spirit..ha ha...

merry christmas and happy new year to everyone.
Old 29-12-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 17
kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!

nothin in return for u bro..

ahaha
i guess i would counter offer her frens dare and bring her to mustafa for her PSP..in exhange for one night and phone number
Old 29-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
daozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What car were you driving? Maybe she wanted to get something bigger from you. Maybe your heart and then all your money?
Old 29-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

If you give the bros here her contact we will be able to ascertain whether she is an FL.
Old 29-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

she is a vrigin??? i also havent break mine la.

she get 80 from u from tat nite is very well earned but as for u, i dunno whether it is well spent???

anyway u dun seems to believe she is a FL/WL watsoever so keep on believe tat and update us.

rmb dun believe whole heartedly wat a woman says.

cheerz
Old 29-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Brixter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for your sharing bro, really an interesting read.
Old 29-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
sincerechap2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
...conclusion is she's most probably a bored lonely gal here, high on christmas spirit and out to have some fun. Using the 'dare' game as an excuse to have some male company.

Too bad I not quick thinking enough. like play games as suggested, or strip naked and see her reaction..ha ha...2 possible conclusions could have happened.....
and if you drive along sims ave, dont mind just slow down when going past lor 31, and see if got a syt sitting on the goat stone statue (3 of them) at the corner. Maybe she really a FL or some christmas spirit..ha ha...
Bro, you should leave at get her contact, the new year coming maybe she is lonely again and need some companions.

Anyway a 4 to 5am... look out for SYT at the goat stone statue... abit strange and sound scary, don't know whether is from another world one
Old 29-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
daniely4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea...abit regret didn't get her contact..

she asked for my no. but i afraid to give..scared she anyhow keep disturbing me.

anyway, OC back already..so bleah...lol..

agree with bros...from prc girl, must take everything with a pinch of salt.
Old 29-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: weird encounter with fl?

She is just bored lah I think, I ever encounter something similar a few months back, the National Day holiday. Picked up this ger from a pub along Joo Chiat, went back to her place, fcuking rich ger, stayed at Bukit Timah one, near to Hwa Chong.

There were a few of her frenz at her place, they had some dare going on as to who could get the guy with the biggest dick. So we went to toilet and measured by another ger, had a bit of copping a feel here and there.

In the end, I lost, some ger brought back an Indian guy and he won apparently. Nothing much happened after that, we just sat around and drank beer, wine and played video games.

Then near to morning, about 4am, when most of the guys had damn dulan left and others were asleep, the ger I picked up, Rebecca, took me to her room, let me up her and cum on her face.

Like I said, she was just bored...

Who Shags Wins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1