The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 20
woof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An unforgettable affair...

interesting.......... do carry on
Old 23-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
luckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: An unforgettable affair...

the show has started!!! and my tent is all set up!!

continue plsssssssssss

luckyyeti
Old 23-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
Oopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for your feedback and encouragements - bro Silas86, Shiokx3, owlzzz, Tits & Nipples, Holysh!t, d3x2, woof and luckyyeti!

And to bro/sis who increased my points but didn't leave your name, THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plotinus View Post
A more interesting title : "An unforgettable adulterous affair...". Anyway, please carry on with your story.
To bro Plotinus, by using the word adulterous, it sounds degrading to my relationship with Shin!
Yes, I agreed that there was not morality in this relationship but what Shin & I shared was what everyone of us here seeking for... LOVE or some form of Love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto33 View Post
Really interesting story line from a lady point of view, it should be an orginal true encounter. Hope there is no fantasy line. Nice, please go on.
To bro pluto33, thank you for your feedback. It is an original true encounter, NOT a fantasy made up. Well, the incident happened more than 10 years back. So I may not remember every details. Of course to protect my family & I, names are changed and some details are omitted.
Old 23-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsx2010 View Post
Urrrr... seems like the story is not well received? Is it due to my writing style?

Btw, why did it take so long for my updates to be posted? After I clicked submit Reply, there was a message about Moderation something... how does it work? How to get out of Moderation?
I like your story and already upped your pts too.
Old 23-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster

Oopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
I like your story and already upped your pts too.
To bro imaginative, Thanks!

I'm posting the next part soon but due to moderation it may be posted few hours later.
Old 23-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

continue...

Being emotionally ‘neglected’ by husband, I was too in great danger of falling for Shin with his continued care and concern…

Business Trip

Korea
Soon it was time to leave for my 12 days orientation trip to Korea and Hong Kong with Shin. We traveled on Saturday night flight, arrived in the morning at Seoul. Our Korean counterpart met us in the airport and ferried us to breakfast than to our accommodation which was in the factories compound, 3 hrs drive from Seoul. Nothing much to do for the rest of the day as the factories compound is located outskirt of the city, just catch up sleep at the hotel and had dinner with my Korean counterparts.

The next few days were filled up with factories visits, meetings and trainings.

In the evening, usually there were be drinking sessions after dinner. It was important to join the drinking sessions as it was during those times that we got to know more of our Korean colleagues so as to build rapport and working relationship. At times, the drinking got heavy, Shin was always there to fend for me. He tried his best to make everyone conversed in English or did the translation for me so that I could understand and participate in their conversation without feeling being left out. He constantly checked if I was doing ok. I was so touched by his action. I enjoyed being pampered in such a way. I had almost forgotten such wonderful feeling…

During one of the training with a Korean counterpart, K, who was Shin’s best buddy in the company as they entered the company on the same day, worked in the same department till Shin posting to Singapore. K mentioned that he noticed Shin was exceptionally nice to me… he seemed trying to find out if Shin and I were an item which it didn’t occurred to me what K was doing at that time. I naively joked with K that Shin was nice to me because he found a gem! K had this amused look at my reply. In my heart, I was finding excuses for Shin's behaviour. Wanting to believe that it is their culture to offer such warmth hospitality for visitor to their country.

Time flies in Korea, Shin and I got to know each other better through lunches, dinners and drink sessions. He married his college sweetheart immediately after they graduated from university due to shotgun. His wife became housewife since day 1 after graduation. Hearing that, I envied Shin's wife because it is a luxury for us to be housewife in Singapore, right?

Shin said that he admired Singapore girls for their all rounder attitude, working full time and starting family at the same time. Maybe he was trying to please me by saying that? But I did feel appreciated upon hearing what he said, at least he understood the sacrifices and toughness that we, Singapore working mothers faced…
Old 23-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 20
pass9009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope TS will carry on soon

camping here
Old 24-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
funzguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Good story.. keep it up..
Old 24-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
Schneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsx2010 View Post
Urrrr... seems like the story is not well received? Is it due to my writing style?

Btw, why did it take so long for my updates to be posted? After I clicked submit Reply, there was a message about Moderation something... how does it work? How to get out of Moderation?
You only got 4 posts. To get out of moderation you need to do a few more postings. Don't have to be a long one. Suggest you go to other threads and make simple comments. Once the number of your postings approach 10, you will definitely come out of moderation. The (M) letter shoulod disappear.
Old 24-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Nakedlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Keep up the story!
Old 24-02-2010, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
nightqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for updates

affair with korean...
reminds me of my past. hahaha sounds so 'familiar'..
Old 24-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

To bro pass9009, funzguy and nakedlee

Thanks for your encouragements!

I will post the next update by today. Stay tuned!
Old 24-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
You only got 4 posts. To get out of moderation you need to do a few more postings. Don't have to be a long one. Suggest you go to other threads and make simple comments. Once the number of your postings approach 10, you will definitely come out of moderation. The (M) letter shoulod disappear.

Thanks bro Schneider for your explanation! I noticed I'm out of moderation with my latest post.
Old 24-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightqueen View Post
camping here for updates

affair with korean...
reminds me of my past. hahaha sounds so 'familiar'..
Hi sis nightqueen, glad to hear from a lady reader. Thanks!
Old 24-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

Continue…

Maybe he was trying to please me by saying that? But I did feel appreciated upon hearing what he said, at least he understood the sacrifices and toughness that we, Singapore working mothers faced…

Business Trip

Hong Kong – Dinner & Stroll
On day 8, we completed the orientation in HQ, Korea and moved on the regional HQ, Hong Kong. It was a Saturday. We arrived and checked into the hotel located at Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon in the early evening. We arranged to meet at lobby for dinner after washing up.

It was my 3rd time visiting Hong Kong. I like Hong Kong for its vibrancy and convenience. It was my turn to take care of Shin as I’m quite fluent in speaking Cantonese. We decided to go for the famous Wanton noodle recommended by the hotel’s counter staff. I couldn’t remember where it was exactly located, it was within walking distance from the hotel.

Hong Kong style wanton noodle is different from Singapore style. It does not have BBQ pork meat (char siew) and its wanton is made of prawn & skin only without minced pork. The egg noodle was very fine and springy type. Simply tasty! Sorry to divert a little… I’m drooling when thinking of it.

Shin liked the noodle. He polished the whole bowl of noodle and left not even a drop of soup in the bowl. Maybe he was hungry? After the simple dinner, we decided to go shopping around the area. Just to soak in the local vibe of this crowded city. As we strolled further, we came to Ladies’ street market (similar to Singapore's Pasar Malam). It was very crowded and we had to squeeze through people to move forward. At times, we lost sight and then found each other again.

When I stopped at a crowded stall to browse at the cute cartoon items displayed, he stayed very close behind me. I could feel his breath. My heart started to beat fast, and I felt light-headed… I think he felt the same too because after that he just grabbed my hand and pulled me along while we continued our walk. I was so shocked by his action that I think I stopped breathing for a moment. My mind was in total chaos. We remained holding hands and walked in total silence with him ˝ body ahead of me. I felt myself blushing all the way but it was a magical and sweet moment! And I wish the road was never ending…

Although I was in my late twenties then, I was an inexperienced person in handling this kind of situation. My husband (also my 1st boyfriend) and I got married after 3 years of knowing each other. Shin was the 2nd man that I fell for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1