The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Hi fellow Samsters.

I was having lunch with my colleague yesterday, let's name her B. B recently got proposed to and agreed to marry her boyfriend, but from the way she talked about her fiance, I can sort of sense that she does not seem happy about her engagement.

Okay, back to yesterday's lunch. After finishing my food, I put on my mask as the food court was crowded. B asked why was I still wearing a mask since COVID is no longer a threat. I joked that the mask was for me to hide my ugly face. Then B said, "Honestly, you don't have to coz you are quite good looking, at least more handsome than my fiance." I did not give her any response and continued looking at stuff.

A few moments later, B caught me staring at some OLs queuing up for their meals. She asked what was I looking at, so I candidly told her I was looking at hot girls. She looked at the girls and then turned back and asked me, "Don't I look as hot as them?" To be honest, I did not expect that to come from her. She was peering at me, expecting an answer, so I replied, "Please lahh, you are married!" Then she corrected me, by saying, "Wait, I am engaged, not married, yet."

Then I joked, "Wow, if your boy hears what you just said for sure he will be very sad." And then I added, "But you just got engaged not long back, are you trying to say that you still have a choice?" Can see her face instantly lit up upon hearing that. She said, "Yes, why not?" Sensing that the conversation was going somewhere, I tried to dig more info from her, "Are you also trying to say that you kind of regretted saying 'yes, I do' to your fiance?" She was silent.

What she asked me next gave me a shock of my life.

"Why do you have a girlfriend?? Does your girlfriend know about me? Will you cheat on her?"

As I was totally not prepared for that, I stood up and said, "Seems like we are done with lunch. Come, let's get back to work. Let me clear the table for us." I took our trays and hurriedly walked to the tray return area. B hesitated for a bit and followed me. While walking back to the office, I pretended as if nothing happened and we chatted mostly about work.

After that unexpected conversation, I did not text B and neither did B text me. But I am really curious as to why she asked me those questions. Should I just message her?

If my sixth sense serves me right, I can tell that she is interested in bringing our relationship "to the next level", if you get what I mean. All these while she is super close to me, always initiating conversation, asking to accompany her for lunch, and prior to yesterday, we texted almost every night talking about anything under the sun. She is extremely playful around me...to the point whereby some of our male colleagues get jealous of us. So this sudden silence is really killing me, although it has only been one day.
Well... the question back to you is... Do you wanna up her? If it's a yes, then you would know what to do. It's all about risk-reward. And don't need to think too hard. It's either "Just do it" or "Don't do it".
Old 12-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to fellow Samsters who left your advice.

B just came to my place and asked me out for lunch later. Will definitely find out from her what she was trying to say the other day!
Old 12-04-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11648 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks to fellow Samsters who left your advice.

B just came to my place and asked me out for lunch later. Will definitely find out from her what she was trying to say the other day!
Waiting for your juicy updates
Old 12-04-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

A plate of abalone all set in place for your great feasting.
If you don't consume it, she will find others to enjoy.

You already got her invitation, might as well savor it. HAHAHA.

She don't even care about her poor guy, let alone you yourself as the stranger. HAHAHA.
Old 12-04-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41966 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Friendly speaking I don't see any hint ... just a close friendship asking for advise or being naughty .... Quite common nowadays from SYTs close colleague / friend

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32865465
Old 12-04-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should go ahead and see where it will bring you. Just draw the boundary clearly with her.

I once had a similar encounter some 25 years ago... I was so innocence then I didn't pick up the hints. Now always think about it with some regrets.
Old 12-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ritwik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gals can be tease and the only way to know is make the move. If you get into her physical space -eg start with some kino, Gradually look to touch her for one or another reason, do some palm reading, etc to get her comfortable with your touch, last play with her hair.....the kiss her. You will know only when you test it.girls also have rotating plate. If she rejects, just ingore her for a week.if you have social value , she will come back. either way make the move and move on. Don't let her mess with your head.
Old 12-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spent almost two hours having lunch with B today. She was her usual playful self when we walked to the food court.

When our food was ready, we sat down and started eating. Halfway through, I took the opportunity to check on her and her fiance. It appeared that he was not feeling well, so they did not meet for a couple of days. I waited for her to finish her food, bought us coffee and then went straight to the main topic, "B, do you recall asking me the other day if I would cheat on my girlfriend? What made you ask that kind of funny question?" The second part of my question triggered her, "Funny question?? You see that as a funny question?" Honestly, the second part was on purpose for me to gauge her thinking. I got exactly the reaction that I wanted.

"No, I mean it was funny coz it came from you. Never would I expect B to ask me such a highly suggestive question." She was like, "Ok, fair enough. Now answer my question. Will you cheat on your girlfriend?" There was a short pause, before she continued, "With me?"

This was where the teasing began, as advised by fellow Samsters. I tried to remain as blurry as I could. "With you?? But what about your fiance? Your engagement? You seemed very happy when you showed me your engagement photos, told me about how he proposed to you, and everything. Are you regretting saying 'I do' now?" She let out a soft sigh, "I had to. My friends were there, his friends were there, our parents were watching the whole thing on Facebook Live! If I didn't say yes, how would I explain to everybody?" Ahh, I see where this was heading. She was *forced* to say 'yes' to the magic question.

"You told me your fiance treats you well and loves you very much. Why would you want to cheat on him?" I could see B was getting uncomfortable with all the prying, "It's ok if you are not comfortable sharing such stuff." Then she went on, "No, I am not. It's just that I don't know how to tell you...don't you know I admired you for a very long time? Can't you feel it?" She told me many times previously that she admires me because of how I carried myself around people and how she feels secure when she is with me. I softly patted her head like a little puppy. "Of course I can feel it, I am not stupid, ok?" She laughed, and I continued, "It's just that our timing was not right all the time. When you were single, I was already attached. When I broke up with my ex, you went for an overseas assignment and we lost contact for a bit. And now, you are engaged and I have a girlfriend. Ohh ya, did I tell you that M (M is her childhood friend whom I happen to know) told me that you applied for your current position because you wanted to work in the same company with me?" Her face instantly turned red. "What the heck that M, I trusted her and she betrayed me like this. I swear she will get it tonight!" Then I teased her further, "No lehh, you should thank her instead. She did you a favour, now you don't have to hide your feelings anymore. Why not we ask her out for coffee one fine day just to thank her?" "Crazy!" was her reply and we both laughed.

She composed herself and continued, "So...you still did not answer my question." I pretended to look at my watch and said, "Hey, we had a super long lunch, time to head back to work!" I got up, gave her a grin and started walking to the exit. She chased after me and exclaimed, "You always like this one, people ask you stuff why never answer properly??" I ignored her and continued walking.

We reached the lift, pressed the up button and waited for it to arrive. While waiting, I purposely took off my mask and said, "Today very hot ahh." Before she had the chance to respond, I gave her a soft peck on her cheek and went, "B is even hotter." She did not know how to react as she was obviously shocked. A few moments later, our lift arrived and I pressed the button to my level, "Wanna come to my office or not?" She said, "Err don't want," and pressed the lift button to her level. Before exiting the lift, she was like, "Thank you for answering my question, see you tomorrow."

I guess that was a job well done, guys?
Old 12-04-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

See, many of the younger ones can't see.

Only 69 year old uncle can see this. HAHAHA.
Old 12-04-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 3
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi fellow Samsters.

I was having lunch with my colleague yesterday, let's name her B. B recently got proposed to and agreed to marry her boyfriend, but from the way she talked about her fiance, I can sort of sense that she does not seem happy about her engagement.

Okay, back to yesterday's lunch. After finishing my food, I put on my mask as the food court was crowded. B asked why was I still wearing a mask since COVID is no longer a threat. I joked that the mask was for me to hide my ugly face. Then B said, "Honestly, you don't have to coz you are quite good looking, at least more handsome than my fiance." I did not give her any response and continued looking at stuff.

A few moments later, B caught me staring at some OLs queuing up for their meals. She asked what was I looking at, so I candidly told her I was looking at hot girls. She looked at the girls and then turned back and asked me, "Don't I look as hot as them?" To be honest, I did not expect that to come from her. She was peering at me, expecting an answer, so I replied, "Please lahh, you are married!" Then she corrected me, by saying, "Wait, I am engaged, not married, yet."

Then I joked, "Wow, if your boy hears what you just said for sure he will be very sad." And then I added, "But you just got engaged not long back, are you trying to say that you still have a choice?" Can see her face instantly lit up upon hearing that. She said, "Yes, why not?" Sensing that the conversation was going somewhere, I tried to dig more info from her, "Are you also trying to say that you kind of regretted saying 'yes, I do' to your fiance?" She was silent.

"Why do you have a girlfriend?? Does your girlfriend know about me? Will you cheat on her?"

As I was totally not prepared for that, I stood up and said, "Seems like we are done with lunch. Come, let's get back to work. Let me clear the table for us." I took our trays and hurriedly walked to the tray return area. B hesitated for a bit and followed me. While walking back to the office, I pretended as if nothing happened and we chatted mostly about work.

After that unexpected conversation, I did not text B and neither did B text me. But I am really curious as to why she asked me those questions. Should I just message her?

If my sixth sense serves me right, I can tell that she is interested in bringing our relationship "to the next level", if you get what I mean. All these while she is super close to me, always initiating conversation, asking to accompany her for lunch, and prior to yesterday, we texted almost every night talking about anything under the sun. She is extremely playful around me...to the point whereby some of our male colleagues get jealous of us. So this sudden silence is really killing me, although it has only been one day.
this situation does show signs of interest. but for her to be engaged and do something like, definitely not someone you want to be in a relationship with.

if you are just asking whether got chance, all girls got chance is how you make yourself attractive to them.

but i suggest avoid. workplace. dont shit where you eat.
Old 12-04-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Follow your heart. Since she already showed her hand and you reciprocate too, you need to execute the next phase.

The workplace in this case is a small issue. You guys are not like having an affair where one person is married. So, people may gossip for awhile and just move on.

Worst case is, one person resigned after you guys have sealed the deal.

This would look less embarrassing or uncomfortable when working with colleagues who knew the story of you two.

In any case, should this relationship somehow turn sour, it will be awkward to still work in the same company So, it's better one is to find work in another company.

Quote:

Old 12-04-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Right now, I truly feel sad for the fiance.
It is only the start of the engagement and her fiance is already going to wear the most handsome green beret. All it takes is for TS to have sexual relationship with her. HAHAHA.

This is the epitome of a marriage failure where the girl is being pressured to agree to an unwelcome and unsuspecting marriage proposal from a guy who thinks of it as a great surprise with family, friends, relatives, co-workers all gathered to congratulate them on a happy and blessed marriage proposal.

The girl being soft-hearted and well mannered thus agreed to such a marriage proposal and later on come to terms that she wasn't happy as she did not dare ask the guy which is TS himself whom she was truly interested to begin with if they could ever get together.

TS has no romantic interest in her previously, but she does puts you on a romantic pedestral even though she is now engaged.

Right now, the choice is yours as she can't make up her mind.
Will you destroy her marriage by getting together, Or make it clear to her that both of you can only be friends letting her know that you truly love your girlfriend if that is true, Or become FWB or FB ?

69 year old uncle was in a similar situation as TS long time ago. HAHAHA.
Old 13-04-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11648 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Others things aside, congrats to TS on 'breaking the ice'.

Waiting for more juice from her...
Old 13-04-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Spent almost two hours having lunch with B today. She was her usual playful self when we walked to the food court.

When our food was ready, we sat down and started eating. Halfway through, I took the opportunity to check on her and her fiance. It appeared that he was not feeling well, so they did not meet for a couple of days. I waited for her to finish her food, bought us coffee and then went straight to the main topic, "B, do you recall asking me the other day if I would cheat on my girlfriend? What made you ask that kind of funny question?" The second part of my question triggered her, "Funny question?? You see that as a funny question?" Honestly, the second part was on purpose for me to gauge her thinking. I got exactly the reaction that I wanted.

"No, I mean it was funny coz it came from you. Never would I expect B to ask me such a highly suggestive question." She was like, "Ok, fair enough. Now answer my question. Will you cheat on your girlfriend?" There was a short pause, before she continued, "With me?"

This was where the teasing began, as advised by fellow Samsters. I tried to remain as blurry as I could. "With you?? But what about your fiance? Your engagement? You seemed very happy when you showed me your engagement photos, told me about how he proposed to you, and everything. Are you regretting saying 'I do' now?" She let out a soft sigh, "I had to. My friends were there, his friends were there, our parents were watching the whole thing on Facebook Live! If I didn't say yes, how would I explain to everybody?" Ahh, I see where this was heading. She was *forced* to say 'yes' to the magic question.

"You told me your fiance treats you well and loves you very much. Why would you want to cheat on him?" I could see B was getting uncomfortable with all the prying, "It's ok if you are not comfortable sharing such stuff." Then she went on, "No, I am not. It's just that I don't know how to tell you...don't you know I admired you for a very long time? Can't you feel it?" She told me many times previously that she admires me because of how I carried myself around people and how she feels secure when she is with me. I softly patted her head like a little puppy. "Of course I can feel it, I am not stupid, ok?" She laughed, and I continued, "It's just that our timing was not right all the time. When you were single, I was already attached. When I broke up with my ex, you went for an overseas assignment and we lost contact for a bit. And now, you are engaged and I have a girlfriend. Ohh ya, did I tell you that M (M is her childhood friend whom I happen to know) told me that you applied for your current position because you wanted to work in the same company with me?" Her face instantly turned red. "What the heck that M, I trusted her and she betrayed me like this. I swear she will get it tonight!" Then I teased her further, "No lehh, you should thank her instead. She did you a favour, now you don't have to hide your feelings anymore. Why not we ask her out for coffee one fine day just to thank her?" "Crazy!" was her reply and we both laughed.

She composed herself and continued, "So...you still did not answer my question." I pretended to look at my watch and said, "Hey, we had a super long lunch, time to head back to work!" I got up, gave her a grin and started walking to the exit. She chased after me and exclaimed, "You always like this one, people ask you stuff why never answer properly??" I ignored her and continued walking.

We reached the lift, pressed the up button and waited for it to arrive. While waiting, I purposely took off my mask and said, "Today very hot ahh." Before she had the chance to respond, I gave her a soft peck on her cheek and went, "B is even hotter." She did not know how to react as she was obviously shocked. A few moments later, our lift arrived and I pressed the button to my level, "Wanna come to my office or not?" She said, "Err don't want," and pressed the lift button to her level. Before exiting the lift, she was like, "Thank you for answering my question, see you tomorrow."

From what you shared it seems B may use you as a reason to call off the engagement. For yourself it’s unclear what you want. It seems you don’t want to break up with your girlfriend but B may do things to expose any affair so you may have no choice but to be with her. Could cause a scandal at work. You know B best.

Us guys don’t judge. It’s nice of you to share. If you really want to have side sex with your colleague cause you find exciting then don’t make her feel guilty about cheating. Just create the opportunity.

One thing though if you start the affair. You may have to cut down your lunches with her. People may already be suspicious. Better to have multiple female lunch partners. Even not so good looking. People will then think nothing going on.
Old 13-04-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 8
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi fellow Samsters.

If she is really hint you, up her. If for me, I sure up her first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1