The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheonging in China - some basic tips

Do not keep all ur money in one place as the pickpocketing gangs there are rampant . Always have alternative source of money somewhere .
Old 28-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

This one very 'chim'!What is 'alternative' source of money somewhere?From where huh?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 29-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
This one very 'chim'!What is 'alternative' source of money somewhere?From where huh?
maybe he mean from atm or from his KC ...
or maybe his KC's dog ....

but it's always safe not to bring large amount of cash out ...
just bring enough and leave the rest in the hotel safe ...
even atm or credit cards ... dun have to bring the whole wallet out ...
just take one or 2 cards when u go out ...

always must have contingency plan ...
Old 29-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The safest way to be in any foreign place or matter of infact even on homeground, is to be so unassuming to the point that, nobody even knew you were there. But's rather difficult to accomplish I would say. The next best thing is, while you are there, you get to enjoy what you are there for, and after you've left, everybody seems to have amnesia and couldn't remember who that bloke was...
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 29-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

well phrased .

Heard of man waking up in bath tub full of ice with missing organs but forgot in which country . might be urban myth . Juz be careful lor .
Old 29-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
well phrased .

Heard of man waking up in bath tub full of ice with missing organs but forgot in which country . might be urban myth . Juz be careful lor .
"Reason to not party anymore"

A TRUE STORY!

This guy who lived next door to Amy (my girlfriend) went out last Saturday night to a party. He was having a good time, had a couple of beers and some girl seemed to like him and invited him to go to another party. He quickly agreed and decided to go along with her. She took him to a party in some apartment and they continued to drink, and even got involved with some other drugs (unknown which). The next thing he knew, he woke up completely naked in a bathtub filled with ice. He was still feeling the effects of the drugs, but looked around to see he was alone.

He looked down at his chest, which had "CALL 911 OR YOU WILL DIE" written on it in lipstick. He saw a phone was on a stand next to the tub, so he picked it up and dialed. He explained to the EMS operator what the situation was and that he didn't know where he was, what he took, or why he was really calling. She advised him to get out of the tub. He did, and she asked him to look himself over in the mirror. He did, and appeared normal, so she told him to check his back. He did, only to find two 9 inch slits on his lower back. She told him to get back in the tub immediately, and they sent a rescue team over.

Apparently, after being examined, he found out more of what had happened. His kidneys were stolen. They are worth 10,000 dollars each on the black market. (I was unaware this even existed). Several guesses are in order: The second party was a sham, the people involved had to be at least medical students, and it was not just recreational drugs he was given.

Regardless, he is currently in the hospital on life support, awaiti
Old 29-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
but it's always safe not to bring large amount of cash out ...
just bring enough and leave the rest in the hotel safe ...
even atm or credit cards ... dun have to bring the whole wallet out ...
just take one or 2 cards when u go out ...

What if I only have 1 credit card nia le?? Still bring it out?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 29-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
What if I only have 1 credit card nia le?? Still bring it out?
that depends where u r going ....
if u go for footie or massage ... dun think u need to use it ...
but if u go for shopping ... then either u bring enough cash or take along ur atm card or credit card ....

normally i use my cc for hotel & ktv expenses only ...
when shopping in china ... cash is more convenient ...
Old 29-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Ye..ye...ye..if you want to go PZL, you can always 办卡!No need to bring cash liao! But i need to bring RMB15 for 打D back to hotel coz i poor man cannot afford to stay at Mirathon or Huihua hotel !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1