The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wives and Lovers...Steps to Happiness or Unhappiness?

Bro Panamera: i dont understand what u say,, all i know is to be faithful and to love my wife or gal friend. If married be a good husband and father to your own children!

That is what my mum always tell me, be a good family man !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

WOW, what bro DYBJ has posted is indeed insightful and straight to the point. i would agree that one can have both wife and lover at the same time but their roles must be defined, a lover will remains a lover, no matter wat, and should never challenge the wife's role, if not sooner or later things will get out of hands and alot of fire fighting will be needed.
Old 26-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
WOW, what bro DYBJ has posted is indeed insightful and straight to the point. i would agree that one can have both wife and lover at the same time but their roles must be defined, a lover will remains a lover, no matter wat, and should never challenge the wife's role, if not sooner or later things will get out of hands and alot of fire fighting will be needed.
Yes my brudder.
Always remember, you own your stable.
You alone add your horses......
Never give false hopes and promises from the start
Always define their roles and responsibilities from the start and also, fulfill what you promised
In the end, no one can say that you cheat them etc etc or that you promise this n that but never deliver
They in return must fulfill their role too...thus this will determine whether they're just lovers or mistresses.
Remember, lovers = for fucks sake + feelings only
Mistress = wife already through thick n thin
Also, occasionally, remind them of their place in your life, else, you end up being controlled by your horses.

Again, honesty plays a big part in this additional life of men.
Many men fail at this dept....
Why?
From the start, they lie about their financial power, their marital status etc..........in the end, it'll all catch up with him........
We all know people who lie about marital status to get the gal......
i.e getting divorced very soon or not married at all when they got 3 kids at home lol
Wage earner and telling the gals he's some big towkay!

If he's lucky, he can run and that's it...the lover just disappears
But then again, 99.99% the lovers wont let this thing slide.....
That's when he's get the worst nightmare of his life....ending in great possibility of loosing everything...even his wife and family.....and forever, be a laughing stock to his friends and relatives........
People like these, will usually fade away & be the talk of the town for many many years after and forever live a ridiculed life with no face to even appear again.

So play the cards rite from the start.
Like i always preach, whatever we do in life everyday, every decision process we encounter countless times a day, we have always got 2 choices.
Which one we choose, will determine the end......
Cos every beginning will definitely have an end.

Who am I to say such things?????

I have 3 and they all stay under 1 roof bwahahahaha
Read my siggy hehehe
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 26-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Bro DO_YOU_BJ: I agreed with u, wife is through thick and thin. There's one point i dont agreed with u, u say lover is for fuck and feeling.

To me is if i really love my wife , i will never leave any feeling to any other gals and for fuck, my principle is to love my wife and have sex with her only.

If u are married, having sex and leaving feeling to other gals is considered adultery , this is not right!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Bro DO_YOU_BJ: I agreed with u, wife is through thick and thin. There's one point i dont agreed with u, u say lover is for fuck and feeling.

To me is if i really love my wife , i will never leave any feeling to any other gals and for fuck, my principle is to love my wife and have sex with her only.

If u are married, having sex and leaving feeling to other gals is considered adultery , this is not right!
For you, get married 1st then tok.
If not, just shuddup n read.....
Cos you're just building castles in the air n have NO positive contribution to this thread!
Just a irritating mozzy buzzing around in this thread!!!!!!!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 26-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 17
FookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
For you, get married 1st then tok.
If not, just shuddup n read.....
Cos you're just building castles in the air n have NO positive contribution to this thread!
Just a irritating mozzy buzzing around in this thread!!!!!!!
Bro DYBJ,

Now u finally understand the power of KIKO....bwahahaha.

He is the most irratating and no postive contribution fellow in the SBF.

Bro i like ur comment in here really straight to the point. kudos!

Let me clear the list first.

To return: Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Boarding, arse-nal, Rasta Marley - bro please PM me your latest post for me to return.
Old 26-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Bro Panamera: i dont understand what u say,, all i know is to be faithful and to love my wife or gal friend. If married be a good husband and father to your own children!

That is what my mum always tell me, be a good family man !
then shouldnt u be looking for a decent girl to be yr wife and give her all yr faithfulness and love instead of fooling around with different girls in BS ktv?
Old 27-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think the pre-requisites for bros to qualify to answer those questions should be:

1. Married for a few years
2. Experiencing mid life crisis or something of that magnitude
3. Met someone attractive and attracted to her before
4. Probably having a lover, FB or girlfriend
5. Do not count cheonging ktv or sleeping with FL as extra-marital affairs
6. Strong self opinion without ten-year series answers

Ok I dun qualify.
Old 27-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

I prefer to manage a situation where I have a few "lovers" (at different place), no wive (at least not legal, see "lovers"), but lots of kids

Bottom line is to find happiness (according to my own measure) - ie. Enjoy all the emo thingy of loving and being loved (especially), great & variety of sex with true GFE, a sense of satisfaction in "providing for the families" as a man, and still not be bored when old (with kids around).

Yes, keyword is to "manage" the above carefully so as to have the best of a few worlds. It could be that it's not a secret among the lovers and everyone is happy or at least not mad, just need to find the right ones.

No, I'm not talking about leading a normal life with a life-time partner (wife) and definitely not legal marriage life.

Lidat, got off-topic or not?
Old 27-03-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
I think the pre-requisites for bros to qualify to answer those questions should be:

1. Married for a few years
2. Experiencing mid life crisis or something of that magnitude
3. Met someone attractive and attracted to her before
4. Probably having a lover, FB or girlfriend
5. Do not count cheonging ktv or sleeping with FL as extra-marital affairs
6. Strong self opinion without ten-year series answers

Ok I dun qualify.
Oh shucks!!! I don't meet your criteria for point no. 4. So I guess I also don't qualify.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 27-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Oh shucks!!! I don't meet your criteria for point no. 4. So I guess I also don't qualify.
Wahaha, Bro, out of 6 points, you hit 5 pointers..Highly qualify...

Bro DO_U_BJ, I think hit the roof, right up to 10 pointers, if Bro colins make another 4 more points.....hahahaha..
Old 27-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
congo9 is Cool - loads of Potential

Depends on what kind of wives and lover you have. Then you can define your own situation.

For me , my wife super bo chiap ..... she left the kids to me. So i spent a lot of time with kids . My lover also join me to spend time with kids. BAsically, we are still together becos of kids.

For me , my lover is super. she knows that we cant be together officially. But she willingly go underground. Cos she knows she cant get a divocred herself too. WIll be very messy if any one of our family member find out we are actually lovers. It will be scandulous. For me, my lover is a independent lady , she knows what i can do for her and what i cant. She is also financially independent then most of the ladies out there. She actually don need someone to take care of her financially. That why having mature lady as a lover is better then getting all the XIAO MEI MEI. It has it own merit. They are independent , secure and best of all , once they start to commit , they will be ALL THE WAYS YOURS !

Last few months , i initiate a break up. Becos i felt that it is better for her to get another man who can commit and start another family with her. I told what i cant and what i can do for her and what our future hold. But in the end , we got back together again. Just cant break up. In the end , she become more determine to keep our relationship going.
Old 27-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dear Single & Unmarried boy,
Dun tok so much......really in lala land man u......
Wait till you get married and then come back n comment
The world is not as you see it is....
Yes u will not understand it now, but once you get married....if you ever cud that is....you'll slap yourself for ever saying such stupid stuffs!!!!!

Money back guarantee on my prediction to you!
How about those that got married, then divorced? Which cat they belongs to?

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 27-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
congo9 is Cool - loads of Potential

Blank page ! Startt as new !
Old 27-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have 3 and they all stay under 1 roof bwahahahaha
Read my siggy hehehe
I was about to ask if all your women knew of each other until i read this. Salute Sir! You could probably pen a novel on how you manage to achieve that. Wei Xiao Bao is my fav char...and you are probably the Wei Xiao Bao in live..haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1