The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa

Thanks to Bro bulldogs1989 for adding this link to another thread but thinking over we should help by bringing up this thread for awareness, for bros whom have yet or are thinkin to try this joint.

Last edited by NorthGuy; 04-09-2016 at 11:12 PM.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 20
weisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to all

wanted to ignore but considering my experience at this joint, decided to give them a word of fairness.

Like what bro swap said, just be firm in rejecting the four hands massage and they will eventually give up.

A year back, this joint has one of the best teasing massage and if the ML likes you, can even go further at no charge (of cos i tipped her).

Recent visit (couple of months back) at another branch not as favourable, no teasing at all. probably cos i had stopped visiting regularly.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekchan View Post
Thanks TS for the amazing thread, I myself got cheated last month paying $250 for 2 hours of 4 hands massage. NEVER ever am I returning back again.
This spa had been there for some time and not very new.....exterior design is very decorative but trickiness lurks inside...if i were you at that time....i won,t paid them $250 ....but will create aggressive scene there at that time...
Old 05-09-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Yup fully agree with weisheme we must stand firm to our ground and reject 4 hands but when the ML doing hj and I was at the peak the other girl keeps coming in every 5 to 10mins to ask for help by letting her massage because she today no business and the story goes. Can't release and my ML massaging me told me my time was up. In the end I have to extend timing because can't stand walking out of this shop after so much pressure being pump up by ML.

Think weisheme you went for looks and took H****. She now not as willing to please customers as before. Many of my friends was left disappointed even when they went to the other outlet to find her. Therefore I went for C****. Did her few week's ago and can auto roam under her top. Hopefully a few more times auto roaming can go international. Headlights pretty small not for big headlight lover.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Bros who went their bugis or crawford outlet during the new year didn't get anything as the lady boss got tipped off that they were under checks. Reconfirmed with their ex ML confirming that the old shop at Crawford lane just infront of their current shop had been raided and was forced to close down therefore this joint had to reopen under a new name same contact no. as well as management, not wanting to lose their customers. My regular ML had to go home. 😭

The boss only allowed the ML to go back to their old technics after seeing a dramatic fall in sales. Leapord never changes its spot only behaves when tamed by AV but goes back after awhile
Old 06-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OMG didn't knew the reason for the closure of the previous P...... B..... seems pretty dangerous since they are using the same name for their main outlet in bugis no wonder the lady boss used cupboard to cover certain words like massage on the signage to avoid suspicion from the AV. Thanks for sharing such a part of history which alot of bros here whom have been to these outlets but was mislead by the excuses given by the current MLs working there.

Also thanks to bro sladang for sharing about the hygiene of both shops and also bro northguy for sharing his unlucky experience for lying on some sticky leftovers warning me never to let certain parts of my body touching their bedsheets.

https://thesbf.shop/showth...481218&page=47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
No improvement.
As unhygienic as it used to be, juz look at the crinkle at the bed sheet u noe it has not been changed for days. This is a common sight here & the other outlet.
Fortunately for me, no sticky wet stains found, YEEeee....
Old 08-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met up with a friend for dinner past few days at Crawford. Friend decided to go for massage and was lucky enough to get C. Story cut short as there is nothing u can't expect from this gem. Only left H whom is known for showing signs of rejection when trying to touch her. Don't really like it when we pay for it yet they put on an act as if they never got touched before.

As I didn't want to go in with him because of all the carrot chopping, I decided to roam around to see if there are any other gems around. Lucky me found this new joint with a slutty milf inside whom caught my eyes. Never seen this shop as i was always hunting for new grounds around this area. She is the only one in the shop at that point of time and was having her bowl of noodles. Quoted me $50 a hour as I was considering to go in, she sucked another string of noodles while looking at me seductively at the same time giving me a cfm look. That's when little brain took over..

Paid $50 and the enjoyment kicks in. After 30mins of teasing massage asked me to turn over and she pop the GQ. Asked her rate for HJ and was quoted $50 did not negotiate and agree to it as her voice was very sexy.She was moaning while i explore into unchanted teritory grab some melons and when i start to explore south could feel her river flowing. Most probably nobody satisfied her for a long time. Exploded in 5mins not because of her hands but more to her moaning. Paid and left a happy man.

Did not ask about other services but will definitely return again when left alone while friends are enjoying themselves at other joints nearby.

RTM: For sure

Will share with senior bros whom are able to bring up my points.
Old 19-09-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

bulldog

care to share "river-flowing" ML ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Met up with a friend for dinner past few days at Crawford. Friend decided to go for massage and was lucky enough to get C. Story cut short as there is nothing u can't expect from this gem. Only left H whom is known for showing signs of rejection when trying to touch her. Don't really like it when we pay for it yet they put on an act as if they never got touched before.

As I didn't want to go in with him because of all the carrot chopping, I decided to roam around to see if there are any other gems around. Lucky me found this new joint with a slutty milf inside whom caught my eyes. Never seen this shop as i was always hunting for new grounds around this area. She is the only one in the shop at that point of time and was having her bowl of noodles. Quoted me $50 a hour as I was considering to go in, she sucked another string of noodles while looking at me seductively at the same time giving me a cfm look. That's when little brain took over..

Paid $50 and the enjoyment kicks in. After 30mins of teasing massage asked me to turn over and she pop the GQ. Asked her rate for HJ and was quoted $50 did not negotiate and agree to it as her voice was very sexy.She was moaning while i explore into unchanted teritory grab some melons and when i start to explore south could feel her river flowing. Most probably nobody satisfied her for a long time. Exploded in 5mins not because of her hands but more to her moaning. Paid and left a happy man.

Did not ask about other services but will definitely return again when left alone while friends are enjoying themselves at other joints nearby.

RTM: For sure

Will share with senior bros whom are able to bring up my points.
Old 20-09-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

Nearby mall at lvl 1. Those interested do pm me. Thanks
Old 20-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshingg View Post
Went there yesterday was assigned H, initially wanted one hour of massage, when time is almost up, kept pestering me to take one more hour. Total took 2 hours, regretted as teasing is very minimal, wasted my money and will not return.
H is ok leh, I always take $75 for 90 mins and the last 30 mins always end up she lie her head on my chest and stroke my kkj slowly..
Old 21-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Bros no point saying how bad or how good H is b cos this joint address already exposed in this thread and very soon AV will start to look into this Crawford outlet with all the special service they do at sky rocketing price and the pushing of time extension to get our little bros touched by them and some bros keep defending the ML esp H whom really has an attitude problem. She has got her way to make customers come back as well as extending another hour. When rtm she will always smile towards you with a greedy look. Instead of they become our prey, we became their prey. We all know is because she already targeting our $100 or at least $75. To us is a little but $100 we can get better service at safer places where location have not been exposed the way this joint had been.

This joint might come to an end very soon only a matter of time. Moreover negative review on ML such as H and K is so plentiful with hygiene problems. Had tired giving their services at their bugis and Crawford brunch a few times because of recommendation but was disappointed.

Sometime they will put wind chime on the door but sometime although all the ladies are inside doing special, how i know? Could hear from the sound from next room by the lovely C as the walls are not till the celing so the sound travelled and how i know it was C? Because i KPO and looked through the glass panel of the door. To my surprise after my session they did not put back the wind chime, so in case AV does a check when they look through the glass panel not only ML goes up the van customers too will have to call their next of kin to come to bill them out so if bros whom are married an advise is try to avoid at all cost. As the ladies themselves doesn't have much awareness of the danger not only they are in but the customers whom engage their services. Play safe not sorry

Last edited by bulldogs1989; 21-09-2016 at 12:08 PM.
Old 21-09-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 9
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of

Walked past this joint yesterday afternoon, was surprised to see H&K sitting outside the shop waiting for customers. As usual H waved to me and asked me to go in. I was thinking to myself I this week have already exceeded Budget liao if go in never spend at least $100 I won't be able to go out. I also know many Bros encountered bad attidude problems from H as well. Then I went to a nearby joint few blocks away and get one hour of massage without stress. And tbh the massage there was quite good with teasings as well.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Don't you find they are like geylang FL standing along the road waving and giving us the sluttly smile. Only difference they are more expensive and more open and in a uniform with a little touching here and there. Everytime I passed by and sees K or H they will wave to me saying handsome want to massage today? $75 or $100 for touching kkj or hj is a little too expensive. Remembering the good old days when the ML from crawford branch even offered to give me a free cim for 1hr and she does it all will not meniton who especially after she became an hot favorite she act as if she very pure le.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Look like i have to switch my location liao....haha..any to hijack this thread when to bedok central near ntuc saw place ..relax point not to sure if anyone been there..sign board not prominent need to look up den can see..main entrance at the back..

Bro please avoid this place too at all cost ..not worth the $$$ thank you..
Old 23-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
Look like i have to switch my location liao....haha..any to hijack this thread when to bedok central near ntuc saw place ..relax point not to sure if anyone been there..sign board not prominent need to look up den can see..main entrance at the back..

Bro please avoid this place too at all cost ..not worth the $$$ thank you..
Think you should especially another bro just got a very very bad service from this shop again. He just created another thread for this shop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1