The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I quit

This is my second registered nicks insbf as i got kicked out once few years back forwriting honest and unbiased FRs. I been here since 2007 n back then still in Hotel81. Still remember the thrill of waiting for the girls to turn up, peeking thru the door hole, listening to the next door action ....fun. Yes now mostly provide rooms n we do have to pay more for that, but kinda missing something really. Those who are quiting I know is damn hard for us, as we see some girls with big boobs or tight mini skirts, our little bros marakita liao. It been a week i never pcc or fl liao, but don know for how long i cantahan that. Do pm me if any bros got ideas how to stop this addiction, really want to quit man. Thanks
Old 11-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AzzHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays hard. Gals service down, but there are still some which values their rtf.
Okt not being able to really fully control their girls so they just do the norm, "go with the flow" as long paid ok.
Samters also drop their habit. Fuck n dun feel the need to fr whether good or bad.
The saying goes " it takes 2 hands to clap" its cos 1 thing happen then behind another must follow. So leads to sammyboy becoming a non-share community.
But some okt are trying to keep up the trend. Like haonan, shanghaifun,PL,littlefat, and afew more.. lazy to list. They still do want fr in their threads. Which is good. Us newbies can have a reference before we make the choice.
1 special TS bro i saw few weeks ago, unclenat. I think must be uncle or old fashion sbf member. He trying hard to let brothers come back posting fr. Even offer $ for those who post fr. Encourage us. Although not alot of $, but seems he is trying to make the effort. A good start.

Let pray hard this forum dome 2 dont become worse than it is now.

My 2 cents worth.

Up me if u like
Dont zap me if i am wrong
Thanks
Old 11-07-2013, 01:10 PM
unclecock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

another disappointment today..
good ones go, lousy ones multiply on multiple threads. only jessica is value for money here but rtf too many times may get sian.

seriously, not enough useful threads here on FLD2 to help fellow bros distinguish the worthy FLs from the money/time-wasting ones.

perhaps it's time to return to Petain or G-land.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:12 PM
unclecock

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
It been a week i never pcc or fl liao, but don know for how long i cantahan that. Do pm me if any bros got ideas how to stop this addiction, really want to quit man. Thanks
my record is 5 weeks no pcc, no sex for personal reasons. strangely when i finally ejaculated, it was not as much as i had expected. i think it was released through urine or absorbed back into body. anyway, the tool became a bit rusty so if you intend to use it again, may not be a good idea to abstain for too long.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AzzHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecock View Post
another disappointment today..
good ones go, lousy ones multiply on multiple threads. only jessica is value for money here but rtf too many times may get sian.

seriously, not enough useful threads here on FLD2 to help fellow bros distinguish the worthy FLs from the money/time-wasting ones.

perhaps it's time to return to Petain or G-land.
which jessica bro? i go find and try.. hard to know whose good nowadays too..
Old 11-07-2013, 05:52 PM
unclecock

jessica from bro LF stable.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Dusk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I heard that a couple of weeks ago the police just did a raid so some of the good okts is not around. Therefore, the good service babes is also gone liao and there are not much choices available now.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
cmdty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Well there always a group of new generation youngsters who can take over SBF scene.. saw many young samsters but talented ones are hard to come by and seldom do they provide FRs. OKts don't provide FRs... they only QC their girls. FRs had to come from cheongsters, written by the soul and hearts of true samsters. Once you read you know.. it geniune because it speaks from the heart. the experience not so standardised.. you read you know

$$$ of cos not easy earn.. so does everyone. Just keep it as a hobby.. maybe 20% of your salary is enough.. old age is not an excuse.. there are fit old mans around. exercise and stay healthy and of cos enjoy good sex as and when you like but not at expense of your wife or family.. stay positive bro
not too sure if other bros notice, i have seen bad FRs getting removed by OKTs.. so it becomes a very one-sided affair.. i myself had 2 negative FRs on a particular FL removed TWICE by this new OKT i see sprouting all over FLdome2.. F*rbbid*n...

in the past, OKT will at least acknowledge and get the girl to improve, this guy just delete my FR. fck that means waste my bladdy time typing altogether right, and other bros get conned.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzHole View Post
Nowadays hard. Gals service down, but there are still some which values their rtf.
Okt not being able to really fully control their girls so they just do the norm, "go with the flow" as long paid ok.
Samters also drop their habit. Fuck n dun feel the need to fr whether good or bad.
The saying goes " it takes 2 hands to clap" its cos 1 thing happen then behind another must follow. So leads to sammyboy becoming a non-share community.
I value FRs very much because is the soul of cheongsters to write and share.
Last time there are nosealfate, sweetcraze, beautyhunter, songda all very good FRs writers etc but somehow they no longer as active as before. Not sure why FRs are getting so less and few. We need more people to write FRs to bring in more life in SBF FL2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdty View Post
not too sure if other bros notice, i have seen bad FRs getting removed by OKTs.. so it becomes a very one-sided affair.. i myself had 2 negative FRs on a particular FL removed TWICE by this new OKT i see sprouting all over FLdome2.. F*rbbid*n...

in the past, OKT will at least acknowledge and get the girl to improve, this guy just delete my FR. fck that means waste my bladdy time typing altogether right, and other bros get conned.
Sometimes the dark side who in control if the FL doesn't like your FR will ask to delete it, seniors in KC will do everything to protect their girl. But one thing very clear if the balance of power is handed to over, there will be total chaos.. maybe we won't even see FL2.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 12-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I value FRs very much because is the soul of cheongsters to write and share.
Last time there are nosealfate, sweetcraze, beautyhunter, songda all very good FRs writers etc but somehow they no longer as active as before. Not sure why FRs are getting so less and few. We need more people to write FRs to bring in more life in SBF FL2.
after the demise of a popular stable, quality of gals dropped & so gone are the FRs too. now just long list of endless bumps with very less FRs. probably they come hand in hand, poor quality no urge to post. when i encounter a true gem, just couldn't wait to share the satisfaction
Old 13-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdty View Post

u can always start your own thread abt your FRs. This way okts wont b able to delete. I always find it funny that some samsters jump to defend okts by saying it will ruin the gals rice bowl by saying nnegative reviews as not all gals from his stable r bad. Come on guys, u think we r carrot huh, we also hard earned our money, we come out to play, relax n have fun to release stress from work or faMily, u think our rice bowl is made of diamond, unbreakable one huh, wakeup man. i think is the rice bowl of the okts that u care. I often heard now okts free fuck their gals, this is never been heard during the golden age of sbf times. Even fucked, last time the okts still paid them, which was what i heard from the gals last time.
Old 13-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raywkk View Post
after the demise of a popular stable, quality of gals dropped & so gone are the FRs too. now just long list of endless bumps with very less FRs. probably they come hand in hand, poor quality no urge to post. when i encounter a true gem, just couldn't wait to share the satisfaction
Depends on the views also bro, if a girl is doing well, you can see her views shooting up the sky.. but not last time where the number of views can shoot 30 - 50k within 1-2 weeks. Means quite a big handful of bros had retired liao hmms

Quote:
u can always start your own thread abt your FRs. This way okts wont b able to delete. I always find it funny that some samsters jump to defend okts by saying it will ruin the gals rice bowl by saying nnegative reviews as not all gals from his stable r bad. Come on guys, u think we r carrot huh, we also hard earned our money, we come out to play, relax n have fun to release stress from work or faMily, u think our rice bowl is made of diamond, unbreakable one huh, wakeup man. i think is the rice bowl of the okts that u care. I often heard now okts free fuck their gals, this is never been heard during the golden age of sbf times. Even fucked, last time the okts still paid them, which was what i heard from the gals last time.
Most importantly is to have fun bro and a fantastic bonking session.. spread your hard earn money around if negative just turn positive lolz. like magic if cannot then find others buey gum go back to your girlfriends. sianx liao go overseas like hk, beijing, GZ play play then come back, the key is you got the call mah cos money in your bank rite there so many beautiful mei mei like the one in my avator maybe can recommend you and ctc once you in HK

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 13-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
....I always find it funny that some samsters jump to defend okts by saying it will ruin the gals rice bowl by saying nnegative reviews as not all gals from his stable r bad. Come on guys, u think we r carrot huh, we also hard earned our money, we come out to play, relax n have fun to release stress from work or faMily, u think our rice bowl is made of diamond, unbreakable one huh, wakeup man. i think is the rice bowl of the okts that u care. I often heard now okts free fuck their gals, this is never been heard during the golden age of sbf times. Even fucked, last time the okts still paid them, which was what i heard from the gals last time.
Well said indeed,but in all my FRs,i always made it a point not put an overly negative or positive FRs on the FL. Not for the OKT nor the gals,but i believe no one's perfect and one man's meat can be another man's poison. In the best FL i frequent,i will still write at least 2 points that are bad about her. And in the worst FL i met,i will write a few good points too,so that there is a balance instead of being overly biase.

Even the best of the best has some fault and the worst among the worse has some good points.

My most basic criteria to visit an FLwhen i read the adverts :

1. Ad Threads that has no FR,i skip

2. Ad Threads that has only good FR,i avoid.

3. FRs by bros who r very new and/or has only made less than 10 posts,i don't even read.

4. FRs by bros who has join the same year (but different months) as the Thread being created with no power and less than 15 posts,i read them with doubts.

All in all,over time,i learned in the forum to tell the difference between a genuine and fake FRs. When one is in this forum long enough,u will make many good old friends,these old friends like myself will have at least 2 to 3 really really good gems that they will not be willing to share in the open forum for some good reasons ,so we formed a club and exchange such info so that this group of us whom trust has been established will continue to have the best of the best gems for over a long period of time.

This way,the working gal is guaranteed safe on her job,and we all gets to enjoy the best. Then again,one man's meat via another man's poison rule do applies..

There are still plenty of gems in this forum,but 90% are hidden and its up to one capability and experience to find them. Don't forget the old bird also need to pay high price for 9 lousy FLs to locate one good gem.

Just my 2 cents...

Last edited by Mels; 13-07-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Old 13-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=unclecock;931473geylang er disappointment today..

perhaps it's time to return to Petain or G-land. [/QUOTE]

Find some good gems at geylang streetwalker recently...sumtimes it is good to go down and choose your pick.
Old 13-07-2013, 05:01 PM
unclecock

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Find some good gems at geylang streetwalker recently...sumtimes it is good to go down and choose your pick.
i see a few really stunning ones every time i go.. lor 8 talma road there.. very tempted actually. but i think if i'm in Geylang, i'll just stick to the legal houses for a bit more safety and guaranteed service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1