The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Virgin TRIP to Poseidon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
Tam mai iit-char, mai pen rai. If bring her in good what, no need to apply leave, bring her to M'sia for cheaper cost and less risk.
I agree...fly her in by AIRASIA & let her stay at a JB hotel much cheaper..But a bit no standard lei...How about U?
Any Plans for ur tirak to come over?
Old 07-09-2004, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

rumours has it she drives and is already "sponsored". wonder who will bring her to sg??? she so lucky indeed... kekeke...
Old 07-09-2004, 02:20 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
rumours has it she drives and is already "sponsored". wonder who will bring her to sg??? she so lucky indeed... kekeke...
The driving part is rumours probably. But the "sponsored" part. kekeke is true.

Mii Pa liao.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 07-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I guess its only normal she is being sponsered...True Enough she drives a Mitsubishi..She even drive some bros including me for supper after a night at CARRIBEAN.If I am not wrong this sponser is a mongolian guy & had recently broke off with her...without a sponser, it will be pretty tough to maintain
her condo apartment at 9000 baht per mth & not forgetting her Mitsubishi

Cheers
Old 07-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
without a sponser, it will be pretty tough to maintain
her condo apartment at 9000 baht per mth & not forgetting her Mitsubishi

Cheers
And you forgotten to mention her pii chai.

Read This Thread

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-09-2004, 07:56 AM
EastEnderSG

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wow I never thought my short virgin trip and fr to the famous poseidon generated so much hype and attention.

Looks like i had gotten myself a rather famous model for a bonk.

its just too bad I did not take her offer of calling her after work. Who knows what it might lead to??
Old 11-09-2004, 01:58 AM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

girls like this will always have a few sponsors to sustain their lifestyle. a few also juz in case one gets bored and move on... its called hedging...
Old 11-09-2004, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
girls like this will always have a few sponsors to sustain their lifestyle. a few also juz in case one gets bored and move on... its called hedging...
And the best part. The Sad Fucks think they are the Ultimate Pii Chai, when they are the ultimate Roberts.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 11-09-2004, 11:30 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
And the best part. The Sad Fucks think they are the Ultimate Pii Chai, when they are the ultimate Roberts.

SC
yeah i think i have seen a few "pii-chais" in my journeys and Many Many more ultimate Roberts too.

Getting back to the topic of Poseidon, I just realised Your favourite mamasan at Emmanuelle is working at now at poseidon's model's longue. But too bad I didnt order from her again that time ( No Mood la)
Old 11-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
Getting back to the topic of Poseidon, I just realised Your favourite mamasan at Emmanuelle is working at now at poseidon's model's longue. But too bad I didnt order from her again that time ( No Mood la)
aiyah... so must find new "chia kek" in emm now... but got familiar face in posiedon now. kekeke... time to ask "krai tum spey soht dai?"
Old 11-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman

CB, you should have looked for her and tell her you are my friend. She will recommend you girls that zho kang ho. Tell her you want model aw jai keng, spey soht, she will recommend you. If you see anyone you like, and doesn't fit the above "requirements", she will tell you.

If I don't remember wrongly, her chinese also good. Cantonese also can.
But don't forget the tip to her.

kekeke
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 12-09-2004, 11:19 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
CB, you should have looked for her and tell her you are my friend. She will recommend you girls that zho kang ho. Tell her you want model aw jai keng, spey soht, she will recommend you. If you see anyone you like, and doesn't fit the above "requirements", she will tell you.

If I don't remember wrongly, her chinese also good. Cantonese also can.
But don't forget the tip to her.

kekeke
SC
Allright I shall make a note in my notebook,

haha , Most probably would be back there in 2 months+ time. Now too busy!!

maybe can book the big pethnouse with a few bros!!!, and ask for girls to entertain in the big jacuzzi.

cheers!!
Old 16-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Samster

I read this thread with interest and it actually ends up in another gist.

My advice is this. If next time any of you think that by posting out the arp num gal's FR will end up in loss of friendship due to jealousy, please go and cheong alone.

Keep all your contacts to yourself. Log out from all online sex forums. Live in your own fantasy world. Every girl that you bonk in MP "belongs" to you,BUY HER OUT IF YOU CAN.

The one in bold is not said by me. The girl will say that to the guy. BUY HER OUT IF YOU CAN.

Because of one girl, sore eye here and there. And I thought initially someone mentioned that they are "Siam Kway". Though I don't agree in naming them as that publicly, but there seems to be double standards when the one you like is goddess while the rest that doesn't seem to your liking becomes a "Siam Kway"

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ze_dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I read this thread with interest and it actually ends up in another gist.

My advice is this. If next time any of you think that by posting out the arp num gal's FR will end up in loss of friendship due to jealousy, please go and cheong alone.

Keep all your contacts to yourself. Log out from all online sex forums. Live in your own fantasy world. Every girl that you bonk in MP "belongs" to you,BUY HER OUT IF YOU CAN.

The one in bold is not said by me. The girl will say that to the guy. BUY HER OUT IF YOU CAN.

Because of one girl, sore eye here and there. And I thought initially someone mentioned that they are "Siam Kway". Though I don't agree in naming them as that publicly, but there seems to be double standards when the one you like is goddess while the rest that doesn't seem to your liking becomes a "Siam Kway"

SC
Ya man, I agree. If you come out and play and you cannot take it. Don't play. Welcome to the pugalistic world.
Old 16-09-2004, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_dick
Ya man, I agree. If you come out and play and you cannot take it. Don't play. Welcome to the pugalistic world.
Yeah, if you go Poseidon, got so many girls, don't take Poy. If not people buay tahan. So many girls in Poseidon, sure got better ones.

I recommend 1 cheer guest in Poseidon for you. Check your PM later.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1