The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Thicc and Fit MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Y'all mean the slim and fit milf who always working out in her shop right? I think cos the shops there open late, so maybe easy to miss her. Her shop is just right beside the security counter
Does anyone know if she's working weekends or only weekdays?
Old 07-05-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I follow 1 ML who she often jog in the morning, i have not tried her yet whether she give extra massage service or not. Her shop is located at amk near the cheap dim sum coffee shop.
Old 07-05-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 1
sparklyCum is one of the Best!sparklyCum is one of the Best!sparklyCum is one of the Best!

This foxy milf ML is fit type, she also in another thread.

Old 07-05-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyCum View Post
This milf ML also fit type, she also in another thread.

She not thick. Skinny and smell of karen
Old 07-05-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyCum View Post
I prefer not too masculine. But feminine fit & chio

This 22yo Viet ML do waxing at central.

bro can share contact? thanks!
Old 07-05-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I follow 1 ML who she often jog in the morning, i have not tried her yet whether she give extra massage service or not. Her shop is located at amk near the cheap dim sum coffee shop.
You can sum up courage, jog alongside her and make friends. Who knows : you may uncover another gem
Old 07-05-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
thebells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

Can’t stand this type of fit ML. Comes with good massage and able to carry conversation well.
Hey bro, can you PM me her contact details. Tks
Old 07-05-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

This ML super fit and pretty. Massage well as she knows the points, she throw in hot stone massage stone. She has technique but for those who want strong pain massage, she may not fit. She is petite with sharp features and C cups, slim legs and she does gym often. Flat tummy, nice butt, zero fats. But only vanilla service. No horse run body!!

Old 07-05-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
This ML super fit and pretty. Massage well as she knows the points, she throw in hot stone massage stone. She has technique but for those who want strong pain massage, she may not fit. She is petite with sharp features and C cups, slim legs and she does gym often. Flat tummy, nice butt, zero fats. But only vanilla service. No horse run body!!

Tried only the 2 M"s in the shop . Any other gems there .
Old 07-05-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 13
Powerzest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPowerzest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Care to share this bro?

TiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post

Old 07-05-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Tried only the 2 M"s in the shop . Any other gems there .
Depends on ur taste. Some say Bella is nice, but i find her more mature. Got a SYT there I think, she is new.
Old 08-05-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I actually walked-in to this shop, and have no idea her name…. Was just trying my luck walking around after getting a shock at the shop across the road (made booking there but photo mismatch real, and I recalled my nightmare at NBR previously and said bye and left) haha…. Wondered into this shop…. So could remember the face vividly…. If in the area and only into limited menu, she is decent. The rest in the shop looks decent compared to the heavily advertised shop (with heavily PS pics) across the road actually. Exploring this area recently…. This area not discussed much in SBF. Haven’t found a F shop yet… interesting…🤔
There is no known F shop at that corner of Singapore per se.
You may wish to cross the road and explore the OWO joints at the aged shopping centres.
Old 08-05-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
wah i recall east side there was one in old mall. i recall the first time i saw her in the shop i had to double take. shes short but had bigger quads which looked bigger for her size. and she wore booty shorts. so i went in pretending looking for her friend and just so happen the usual girl had to leave. so she suggested do a 4hand massage. and they both stripped down. that girl immediately saw i went for the new girl hahaha. few times after i kept going to her and shed tease but say or i dont do that etc. one fine evening i made appointment went into her shop. and she say today how? i told her i want you. hesistation and then i sealed it. they had a mirror on the wall and i went at it for so long until she was shaking. since then the east side food made her lose her physique and she became soft.
Can share bro? Tx
Old 08-05-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayz1990 View Post
Bro can share exact location?
Hi can share contact?
Old 08-05-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Denisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote: