The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2005, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 20
Sure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud of
Re: IRC Scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight1031
True once you lend your friends $, don't expect the $ will fly back to you wallet hor cause it is very rare for nowaday....
Not oni frd...relative oso...haiz...
Old 16-06-2005, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by deztiny
well... it depends from one person to another mah... Cuz frens oso got different "levels"... some which u think u cant trust, and some that you're not so sure of...

Well me also kana b4 lend my friend for 500 first at tht mth. Later he came back to me n ask again so I lend him 1K due to his mom in hospital which is the truth.

But after 4mths later he change his hp num n act blur call his house n he say where got dont con him lei from tht day on i swear i wont lend a single cent out
Old 16-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby

But after 4mths later he change his hp num n act blur call his house n he say where got dont con him lei from tht day on i swear i wont lend a single cent out
sad to hear that.....me also encounter this kind of "unpleasant" situation many times......wat to do...."friends are meant to be conned".....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 16-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 19
cheersMike is a Helpful and Caring SamstercheersMike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
sad to hear that.....me also encounter this kind of "unpleasant" situation many times......wat to do...."friends are meant to be conned".....

ya true also.. but i believe nt everybody is like that... for example.... few year back i lent my close friend ard 2k to clear his soccer debt... but we still meet up every week... +++ cock sing song like he never own me money like that.. eventually he took abt 1 year to return that amt... then 1 year back i got into some finicial problem... and it was his turn to help me liao... so must see where ur friendship stand lor
Old 16-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheersMike
ya true also.. but i believe nt everybody is like that... for example.... few year back i lent my close friend ard 2k to clear his soccer debt... but we still meet up every week... +++ cock sing song like he never own me money like that.. eventually he took abt 1 year to return that amt... then 1 year back i got into some finicial problem... and it was his turn to help me liao... so must see where ur friendship stand lor
Truly sincere and good friends are hard to find nowadays.......sad....wat had the society had becomes ?

Back to the topic...... I never trust or bonk IRC gals.......most of them are "con man".....be careful.......

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 16-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheersMike
yeah...i've had my fair share of unpleasant encounters too...although i've quite a number of friends...the only one i'll lend money to is one that lent me the whole of this first month pay to help me pay my ex-gf's abortion thing...i took quite long to return him but he also didn't make noise although he doesn't have much money himself...that's what i call real brothers man.

Thru money...you can differentiate the good friends from the bad.
Old 16-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Deathknight1031 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That show that out of 10 friends only 1 friend will bother to return the $, the rest of the 9 "so call" friends treat it as you give them the $ not lend them the $
Old 16-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got once even more kue yan...i remember i was a thurs night quite a few years back. I was having cash flow prob towards the end of the month n need money quite urgently. I called my friend n ask he got money lend first or not he say he ownself also fucking poor not enuff buy cigs and eat blah blah la. Den LL lor...after that got another friend lending me and he ask me go down sparks disco get from him cuz he'll be getting cash from selling some 'stuffs' there haha...ok lor went down with 2 friends and as u know there's a BOSS Ktv/niteclub there mah...guess who i saw man...i saw my 'friend' whom i actually wanted to borrow money from. knn sibeh tulan i go confront him den he was already quite high and he mumbled that his friend treating him he nv pay at all these crap la. Can fucking tell he's lying. That day is the end of our (fake) friendship.
Old 16-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 21
fausto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
I called my friend n ask he got money lend first or not he say he ownself also fucking poor not enuff buy cigs and eat blah blah la. Den LL lor...

guess who i saw man...i saw my 'friend' whom i actually wanted to borrow money from. knn sibeh tulan i go confront him den he was already quite high and he mumbled that his friend treating him he nv pay at all these crap la. Can fucking tell he's lying. That day is the end of our (fake) friendship.
A true friend or a real brother is someone who is willing to lend you money.

A fake friend is someone who goes out to have a good time with his own money and doesn't lend any to you.

So if your friend needed money and you didn't want to lend him any because you have been planning to go out and have a good time, would you tell him you're a lousy friend?
Old 16-06-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha From IRC Scams Change to Friends Lending $? wah ur guys sure change topic fast man!

But $ is always a senstive issue lar to most ppl or should i say all ppl out there!

I dun mind ppl returning late but at least pls inform lor! at least u know mah! But at the end of the day i guess it how strong ur friendship is based on lar! If i lend a friend $50 and he can act blur,well i can only say this friend is cheap lor! only worth $50 nia! if $50 can see ur true colours? why not?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-06-2005, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21
Haha From IRC Scams Change to Friends Lending $? wah ur guys sure change topic fast man!

But $ is always a senstive issue lar to most ppl or should i say all ppl out there!

I dun mind ppl returning late but at least pls inform lor! at least u know mah! But at the end of the day i guess it how strong ur friendship is based on lar! If i lend a friend $50 and he can act blur,well i can only say this friend is cheap lor! only worth $50 nia! if $50 can see ur true colours? why not?
Nowadays quite a few of such cases..."lend" $ to pple from IRC or friendsters,but never even seen their faces.These pple are damn stupid,brainless and wasting tax-payers' $ bugging matas over their own stupidity.They are worse than the aunties/old grannies who buy 'special blessed stones','paper-turned-$$' and 'lock valuables in bag to remove curse' schemes.At least these old pple are not educated.But those stupid guys who fell for irc/friendster tricks?3 words to describe them: Serve You Right!

I agreed with what Tai_zi21 wrote: "I dun mind ppl returning late but at least pls inform lor!" Though I had never failed to get back money I loaned,but I have such a hard time getting back.They are my colleagues,whom I worked with for quite a few years.I loaned them $1k each,one after another,no questions asked.I guessed I'm the only silly chap who responsed to their SOS.By the deadline they gave me,still no mention of returning $,I sms & called.No reply and no pick up calls.I would be understanding and would extend the deadline if they had show sincerity to return my $.But no.Instead, gave me excuses,what internet transfer from bank A to bank B takes a few days,his cheque bounced etc.This makes me more determined to get back my money.Finally my patience ran out,and I threatened to report them our superiors(Military laws forbids oweing more than a specific amount of $,or else get charged.).Then almost immediately,they pay me back.But the trust is already gone from there onwards.

Always be wary of pple who wants to borrow $,esp those u barely knew or not closed with.Give excuses,or play ninja,and avoid their calls.If they say things like "you earn so much,lend me some lah"...shoot back with "I don't earned money to lend you!!"
If,for some reasons you have to help him,lend only an amount you can afford TO LOSE.And make sure you know his background,like where he works and lives,know his family members for long time already(who knows,he may get pple to act as his bro or sis,just to con u to part with the $.if possible,secretly monitor for a few days).When giving him the $,make sure the process is traceable,e.g, bank transfer,cheque or a witness to prove u indeed pass him the $.It may seems naive wth these,or tedious,but trust me,when u had trouble getting back your $,u will realised what is true tedious,and regret never take such precautions.

Last but not least,and in fact the most IMPORTANT: DO NOT,NEVER,DON'T agree to be guarantor or lend $ from other pple to help him,no matter how much assurance he gave u!If the next day he kena ran over and died,then u have to pay back for him!!Thats when he "go to Heaven and be angel", and you "go to Hell and be burnt"!!
Old 17-06-2005, 10:24 AM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21

Agree with what you say man.....

Most important is the person after that tells you regularly that they still remember they otang u and is still unable to pay now due to.....

At least when they want to return time, we have the option to say nvm, keep it loh.

Those that act blurr and then got money to cheong but no moeny to pay are the worst type...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1