The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenghuaboys View Post
I know this sounds wrong on alot of levels but back then I have went through my gfs phone while she's asleep and saw all her past texts, pics and vids and stuff. Jealousy did take over me but so was the arousal part. It's like a funny feeling you get in your stomach but it feels soo good. But she have changed her password ever since though she is open about talking about her past to me.

Yes she did open up her wild stories. I recently asked for her laptop password saying that I want to watch Netflix, I did snoop around but to no avail, I went straight to the pics folder but there was nothing. I have not looked through her browser or desktop folder yet. I do feel guilty but my arousal is kicking in. I'm waiting for her to head to work this Saturday so I can snoop again. Please don't trash me. I think it's a hotpast kink which I can't control.
My gf, who is now staying with me was a playgirl in the past. I am a guy with a cuckold fetish and she very well know it turns me on very much.

She will always tell me stories of her playful encounter when we're having sex, like last time she had 3 guys in a day due to the previous 2 unable to satisfy her needs. I always wanted to share her with other guys while i watch, she's very much agreed to it.... But i guess we didn't really go into it.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know this sounds wrong on alot of levels but back then I have went through my gfs phone while she's asleep and saw all her past texts, pics and vids and stuff. Jealousy did take over me but so was the arousal part. It's like a funny feeling you get in your stomach but it feels soo good. But she have changed her password ever since though she is open about talking about her past to me.

Yes she did open up her wild stories. I recently asked for her laptop password saying that I want to watch Netflix, I did snoop around but to no avail, I went straight to the pics folder but there was nothing. I have not looked through her browser or desktop folder yet. I do feel guilty but my arousal is kicking in. I'm waiting for her to head to work this Saturday so I can snoop again. Please don't trash me. I think it's a hotpast kink which I can't control.
My gf, who is now staying with me was a playgirl in the past. I am a guy with a cuckold fetish and she very well know it turns me on very much.

She will always tell me stories of her playful encounter when we're having sex, like last time she had 3 guys in a day due to the previous 2 unable to satisfy her needs. I always wanted to share her with other guys while i watch, she's very much agreed to it.... But i guess we didn't really go into it....so if u have cuckold fetish like me....maybe u can talk to her about,it might spice things up if you're not those jealous type.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Re: Hot past about ex gf.

Quote:

She will always tell me stories of her playful encounter when we're having sex, like last time she had 3 guys in a day due to the previous 2 unable to satisfy her needs. I always wanted to share her with other guys while i watch, she's very much agreed to it.... But i guess we didn't really go into it... Eventually i guess?

So, if you are not those jealous type, you can talk with your girlfriend about your cuckold fetish, it might spice things up?
Old 12-07-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

She will always tell me stories of her playful encounter when we're having sex, like last time she had 3 guys in a day due to the previous 2 unable to satisfy her needs. I always wanted to share her with other guys while i watch, she's very much agreed to it.... But i guess we didn't really go into it.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Old 13-07-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u wanna fuck women that are not in a relationship with u
or not your wife
but u mind your gf having high bodycount and "cannot see myself marrying her"
lol logic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
once upon a time I had a love interest. we fucked (not my gf yet), then overtime in a relationship. then i found out that i was #10 in her bodycount. she had rainbow colors by then: white, black, brown, mix of different shades

it didnt affect my relationship but in the back of my mind, i just cannot see myself marrying her... anyways broke up for different reasons.

but very conflicted back then. recently i met another one, bodycount even higher. still in conflict but different girl
Old 13-07-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
RevenantsFall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRevenantsFall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post

why you guys didn't really go into it? if she agreed, then...
Old 13-07-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

During my earlier years, I dated one girl and the sex was wild and fantastic.

As she has her own room, I will always go to her place to fuck. Once while she was showing me her photos as she was a part time model before. Accidentally I saw some semi nudes photo of her. I was shocked and queried her.

she says the photos were taken in Italy during her holiday with her bf happened to be a photographer. Some of the photos were taken outdoors.

needless to say, she has to let me take her nudes and we even had a sex video together. After we broke up, everything was burnt by her before I can stash it.
Old 13-07-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post

Have the same fetish as you! But my partner will never agree to it
Old 13-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarIight View Post
Have the same fetish as you! But my partner will never agree to it
I have a girlfriend in the past , first time intimate with her in the car.
She perform bbbj on me and swallow the cum without request.
She told me her ex bf trained her in the past .
When come to having sex , she want me to annal sex that really surprised me.
Dam enjoy this type of ‘trained’ women but didn’t last long with her.
Old 13-07-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevenantsFall View Post
why you guys didn't really go into it? if she agreed, then...

I got no balls i guess? She always temps me by asking me to find a guy for threesome during sex. We're still very into each other for now, only a year into our date. Probably will happen once she got bored of my dick haha. I did try to post a topic asking about it, got plenty of volunteers, but i no balls to go ahead.

Also to ts, throw away your jealousy and open to your gf about this feeling, don't quarrel with her about her past, girls hate it. It will bring much pleasure to both of you. She will share even more with you.... No need to snoop around, just ask her to show you.

Sorry for the multiple post,i don't really know how this forum works.

Last edited by weefred; 13-07-2023 at 09:38 PM.
Old 14-07-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
eldiablo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
some times don't know the past better, u also dont want your gf to question you about your past right
same i rather not talk about the past. i will share what i like and she sahre what she like and we explore each other to make things more intimate for us
Old 14-07-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
eldiablo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
I think high body count ok. If the girl loves you and you love the girl than no issue.

My ex had a high body count also. She was quite open since a very young age (like early teens) since she was from overseas (angmoh country), but when we were together, she will stick to one only (but she got invite her friend to join us as she bi). She is the kind who wants her man to be satisfied.

Why we broke up? Jealousy. I was young, and didn't trust her enough.
now, if body count is a factor, will be very hard to find a partner. not impossible but current society... difficult... unless you go kk hospital and find and take booking LOL
Old 14-07-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

I won't impossible... Knew a friend who was a very religious person. Must same religion, must virgin, must this must that...

Took him a long time, but eventually found one from the same religion gathering. (And also quite cute the wife)

Now married with 2 kids...
Old 14-07-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
qweasdzxc123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
same i rather not talk about the past. i will share what i like and she sahre what she like and we explore each other to make things more intimate for us
what if the past comes out and ruin u both?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1