The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
michael2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which is more secure, legal geylang, fl, maid, sugar babe?

thanks bro. I think the condom is the base line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Many bros including myself do raw all the time. So that's why we get STD.

Just a simple condom would help a long way if you don't want to go sit at Kelantan lane every 2 months.

I think some bros will experience this where after getting the STD, you go back and ask the girl, she's got no symptoms at all. She doesn't feel any itch or pain. We are the ones who will have all the symptoms appear at the most shocking times (about to take shower then realise got lots of bumps 😂😂&#128514

Condoms overseas are much cheaper but the quality is damn bad. That's why in Cambodia, I fuck till I tore my foreskin and frenulum. Cuz the condom quality was bad.

So, wearing a condom in SG isn't that bad. The sensation is still good and safe.
Old 16-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Sugar babe if she’s exclusive should be the safest.

Geylang legal house u don’t know which CBK knowingly or unknowingly raw and pass the virus after her health check. She’s only safest immed after a negative test results.
i knew several sugarbabes. all steal ate outside although supposed to be exclusive.
Old 17-07-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5580 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
i knew several sugarbabes. all steal ate outside although supposed to be exclusive.
Gf or wife also can cheat and sleep around liao. U think sb will honor ethics meh. Haha
Old 19-07-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Gf or wife also can cheat and sleep around liao. U think sb will honor ethics meh. Haha
definitely not. they are looking for sponsors to supply them with cash and materialism, while letting their bfs wear green hat.
Old 19-07-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Sugarbabes to have more than one sugardaddy.
Possible?

Supposed to be exclusive to one sugardaddy but at the same time collect some other cash from other sugardaddies /eat outside with other guys
Old 20-07-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
accean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Sugarbabes to have more than one sugardaddy.
Possible?

Supposed to be exclusive to one sugardaddy but at the same time collect some other cash from other sugardaddies /eat outside with other guys
yes this is most likely the case. SB can still fucked around without the SD knowing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1