The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vertigo_alpha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Straightforward Question...

yes. i always ask her out when i have problems with gf & end up doing.
Old 21-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

still waiting.......and waiting.....and waiting. Sigh
Old 21-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 23
tengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very frankly.....YES.....but it happened a long time ago, it sure ain't easy juggling between 3 gals, girl friend..ex girl friend and a fling. I was young at that time but it did drain me out of whatever energy I had.
Old 23-08-2007, 01:37 AM
dman69_sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wah...!!! A few months ago my ex called me for a meet up...said she upset with life...bored with current bf...said they planned for ROM this month...me just sat there and listened and listened till almost siau....I am currently married with one kid...the wife just told me recently that we will have another one soon...wah...my sperm still strong hor!!! after marriage our rounds kept decreasing till sometimes 3 months ones....ai yah!!! so sorry let me continue....
So after drinks..she complained that she is tipsy...asked if its ok if I company her at the hotel 81...ok lor...any thing..is fine...so after checking in...she went to the bathroom for a wash up...me switch tv and just laid on the side...suddenly she came out with a towel on...I asked if she is ok...I said no problem...so she walked over and rested next to me...while watch the tv...she pulled down my zip,,,I asked her what are u doing...she said so looong never see my small brother...being in a room with her, 3 months one time sex....and horny on top of that....so allowed her to pull it down...while looking at it she brought her mouth closer and started to lick lor...so more the most shiok area....while doing that she commented that now I look fat and have tummy...I said wat to do lor...so loooong no servicing mah!!!
my finger also started to wonder...man my finger was also soaked in cunt juice....after that...bros its the usual...save the details to your imaginations...we have been meeting form time to time since...

She doesn't mind me being married...any way that lowers down my spending on FLs....for now...
Old 23-08-2007, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 19
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Definitely till now, well meeting my ex gf this coming sat, haha, both are attached, referring to my previous thread Sex with buddy, u will know whom i m referring to..(previous thread: http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=72191)

My ex, ''A'' called me yesterday, suddenly we were talking bout the past when I am with her, then i pretended saying: ''Yeah, i remembered 7yrs ago, every sat, i would go to bedok buy u breakfast and then proceed to ur house for a good morning screw,hehe, and she says:"Bad boy''.. haha, this sat, i asked her m i able to do that once again..she says, well, i have to check my bf and sis working schedule, cos as far as i know, both her parents are working on Sats', I hope i can have the chance to buy her breakfast once again and have a gd bonk..if i m able to succeed, there will be more updates coming in..hehe..

I even thought of fxxking her in missionary, grabbed my phone, n video-ed the whole process in missionary,hehe, n in future, if i need a bonk will be much more easier...
Old 23-08-2007, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 18
jameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me,no.Because my breakups always very messy type and normally no longer in talking term....
Old 23-08-2007, 08:06 AM
S T I

I think quite difficult for a scenario like this to happen .... most times breakup not so cordial lah ....
Old 24-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dweeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who said yes:

Do you feel guilty while doing it with your ex?

For those who said no:

Do you hope to have a fling with your ex?
Old 24-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=dman69_sg;2228464]wah...!!! A few months ago my ex called me for a meet up...said she upset with life...bored with current bf...said they planned for ROM this month...me just sat there and listened and listened till almost siau....I am currently married with one kid...the wife just told me recently that we will have another one soon...wah...my sperm still strong hor!!! after marriage our rounds kept decreasing till sometimes 3 months ones....ai yah!!! so sorry let me continue....
So after drinks..she complained that she is tipsy...asked if its ok if I company her at the hotel 81...ok lor...any thing..is fine...so after checking in...she went to the bathroom for a wash up...me switch tv and just laid on the side...suddenly she came out with a towel on...I asked if she is ok...I said no problem...so she walked over and rested next to me...while watch the tv...she pulled down my zip,,,I asked her what are u doing...she said so looong never see my small brother...being in a room with her, 3 months one time sex....and horny on top of that....so allowed her to pull it down...while looking at it she brought her mouth closer and started to lick lor...so more the most shiok area....while doing that she commented that now I look fat and have tummy...I said wat to do lor...so loooong no servicing mah!!!
my finger also started to wonder...man my finger was also soaked in cunt juice....after that...bros its the usual...save the details to your imaginations...we have been meeting form time to time since...

She doesn't mind me being married...any way that lowers down my spending on FLs....for now...

Huh...3 months once only?
U sure that is yr baby?
Better do a DNA test after yr the birth of the next new baby.
In Australia, there is a survey done and found out that one in three births are not their husband's biological baby. Remember I read the story about the same case in Singapore & Taiwan, but couldn't remember the ratio, maybe one in four. There is higher tendency of married women who didnt take precaution than single women in explicit affairs.

Dun worry, i m not hear to scare u. Just be careful than sorry. I live in a condominium & had seen so many housewife having explicit affairs when husband is travelling. The most embarassing situation is that some women first appearance never look like those easy meat, yet they did it secretly. Men play hard but women play smart!
Old 24-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=dman69_sg;2228464]wah...!!! A few months ago my ex called me for a meet up...said she upset with life...bored with current bf...said they planned for ROM this month...me just sat there and listened and listened till almost siau....I am currently married with one kid...the wife just told me recently that we will have another one soon...wah...my sperm still strong hor!!! after marriage our rounds kept decreasing till sometimes 3 months ones....ai yah!!! so sorry let me continue....

Huh...3 months once only?
U sure that is yr baby?
Better do a DNA test after yr the birth of the next new baby.
In Australia, there is a survey done and found out that one in three births are not their husband's biological baby. Remember I read the story about the same case in Singapore & Taiwan, but couldn't remember the ratio, maybe one in four. There is higher tendency of married women who didnt take precaution than single women in explicit affairs.

Dun worry, i m not here to scare u. Just be careful than sorry. I live in a condominium & had seen so many housewife having explicit affairs when husband is travelling. The most embarassing situation is that some women first impression never look like those easy meat, yet they did it secretly. Men play hard but women also know how to play smart!
Old 24-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
PalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nope is the answer
Old 24-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
AMX-13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ex-gf no ... ex-fling have ...............
Old 26-08-2007, 10:00 AM
S T I

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMX-13 View Post
ex-gf no ... ex-fling have ...............
Got ex-fling
Anyway, really admire those still sexing wif ex-gf ... my few all no talk liao, see on road also siam ...
Old 26-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

No, not because dun want. Just that did not have a chance.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Cpt Cervantes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman69_sg View Post
Lucky for me I just had servicing at my usual HC yesterday! Otherwise after reading your post and cocktease until like that must act out your story!

Hope to read more details soon!

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1