The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New scam on michat

Simple fact anything to do with money transfer common sense will tell to avoid. Even a fren can borrow money and disappear…no need to even think if someone u have never met before. I can’t understand how ppl can be so naive and believe this sort of thing

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 09-03-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

its very common nowadays even common apps like tinder/okcupid/tantan/bumble will encounter such people. you just have to very alert yourself if you find that something is not right just block em. zalora/shopee/qoo10 and more the moment they tell you they have a 2nd job i know they are most likely to be some scam shit already. michat i normally add for massage there are some gem to be found there still. I do encounter before real people looking for some fun on michat before and have met up but thats like 1 in a 1000 rate.
Old 09-03-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2334 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreditVisa View Post
No need to say so many times, everyone in SBF knew already. Knn like a broken record player.
Protip : Just add the clone to ignore list.
Old 09-03-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 12
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

I remember when I new to michat got this girl from china zhejiang added me, exchanged wechat and we chat for a couple of weeks.
Inbetween will send me of her driving to work, driving to see mother pics, lunch pics etc

Then as I thought she was someone genuine to continue on, suddenly she dropped idea of joining a competition by her step-father's company on trading stocks, say will teach as we go and winner of the competition will win 10k usd.

I feel suspicious and checked out the website, company profile etc. found out its scam.
Told her I not interested and wish her all the best for the competition. Then she give sob story say she thought I was good, and genuine to her, and felt the competition could make us closer blah blah blah. Then no more communication from her anymore

A few months later, her wechat pic become a guy's pic and started posting pictures in KL.

Seems like the scammers level up in their technique, will fish you for a few weeks before slowly drop you trap. No longer like last time talk 1-2 days then will tell you to buy points or giftcards or transfer money
Old 09-03-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto View Post
I remember when I new to michat got this girl from china zhejiang added me, exchanged wechat and we chat for a couple of weeks.
Inbetween will send me of her driving to work, driving to see mother pics, lunch pics etc

Then as I thought she was someone genuine to continue on, suddenly she dropped idea of joining a competition by her step-father's company on trading stocks, say will teach as we go and winner of the competition will win 10k usd.

I feel suspicious and checked out the website, company profile etc. found out its scam.
Told her I not interested and wish her all the best for the competition. Then she give sob story say she thought I was good, and genuine to her, and felt the competition could make us closer blah blah blah. Then no more communication from her anymore

A few months later, her wechat pic become a guy's pic and started posting pictures in KL.

Seems like the scammers level up in their technique, will fish you for a few weeks before slowly drop you trap. No longer like last time talk 1-2 days then will tell you to buy points or giftcards or transfer money

Sad to say all these scammers are all guys. A few of them owe up said they are guys and we just stop them. Now all standby many girls photo and video, anytime you ask they will send to you and making it so real.
Old 12-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
USB2ega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Sad to say all these scammers are all guys. A few of them owe up said they are guys and we just stop them. Now all standby many girls photo and video, anytime you ask they will send to you and making it so real.
SBF also have similar person, sometimes post as male, sometimes female
Old 16-03-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus 3days ago got to know a lady from michat..
Exchange watapps number n have been chatting for the past two days..
She say she from malaysia working HR in sin.. normal chatting for two days.. from morning she working chat stop chat stop till nite.. even got send some photo of food she eat during lunch n dinner.. oso her selfie when i requested.. then ytd nite while chatting she say she got 2nd job, working part time for zalora marketing.. earning some comm.. byt didnt mention much..
So today as usual we were chatting till now.. she suddenly ask me if i free can help her do the zalora marketing thimg so when she go back she dun need to work till too late.. so tot of nothing.. can jus help her.. but it turn out she send me a watapps contact n link.. press the link come out zalora website.. then need to screenshot n send back to the watapps.. after tat they ask me to do a bank transfer of the amount of the item to a so call customer n after 20min they will retransfer me back the money plus the comm
Straight away it look so much like a scam cos all in chinese plus little english..
Go to zalora website n chat with the agent.. n was told they didnt have any watapps service n is a scam..
Hope bro here dun fall into it when using michat.. cos it really so real the way she behave n talk as though she is jus a normal working malaysia girl.. can even told me she from malacca n wat kind of food is nice there..
Her name sherene..
Any bro come across her..
i also talking to one.
Old 19-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keftw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus 3days ago got to know a lady from michat..
Exchange watapps number n have been chatting for the past two days..
She say she from malaysia working HR in sin.. normal chatting for two days.. from morning she working chat stop chat stop till nite.. even got send some photo of food she eat during lunch n dinner.. oso her selfie when i requested.. then ytd nite while chatting she say she got 2nd job, working part time for zalora marketing.. earning some comm.. byt didnt mention much..
So today as usual we were chatting till now.. she suddenly ask me if i free can help her do the zalora marketing thimg so when she go back she dun need to work till too late.. so tot of nothing.. can jus help her.. but it turn out she send me a watapps contact n link.. press the link come out zalora website.. then need to screenshot n send back to the watapps.. after tat they ask me to do a bank transfer of the amount of the item to a so call customer n after 20min they will retransfer me back the money plus the comm
Straight away it look so much like a scam cos all in chinese plus little english..
Go to zalora website n chat with the agent.. n was told they didnt have any watapps service n is a scam..
Hope bro here dun fall into it when using michat.. cos it really so real the way she behave n talk as though she is jus a normal working malaysia girl.. can even told me she from malacca n wat kind of food is nice there..
Her name sherene..
Any bro come across her..
i encounter the same thing too. in between conversation they will mention about doing sideline stuff to make some money. in a way i think they want you to ask them more about it. then everything turn south
Old 19-03-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41538 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

My case was received WA by unknow number
PRC doing accounting
Told her wrong number
She thxs me n ask to be friend
Msg for few day n i ask for her pic she sent
Good fit body face not bad too on WA pic
Then slowly go into investment
I boring so play along till she no fun n notice i m not interested then stop
Old 19-03-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

my michat china gal lure me to concorde shopping center to meet.. end up is wanna jio me go to those chop carrot drink bar..
i just walk away....
nbz
Old 19-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
LeaveTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
My case was received WA by unknow number
PRC doing accounting
Told her wrong number
She thxs me n ask to be friend
Msg for few day n i ask for her pic she sent
Good fit body face not bad too on WA pic
Then slowly go into investment
I boring so play along till she no fun n notice i m not interested then stop
Encounter one before too. Asked her if she wants to go hotel, then she kept quiet lol.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
hicum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455 View Post
i also talking to one.
Also from zalora marketing?
Old 20-03-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveTea View Post
Encounter one before too. Asked her if she wants to go hotel, then she kept quiet lol.
Haha … good one … 👍
Old 20-03-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
lookforfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any success story here manage to get a girl from Michat to fuck?
Old 21-03-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i encountered the same also ...but the contact is from Telegram
Soon i reject to transfer the money , the account deleted with all the conversation deleted as well ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1