The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can anyone give me suggestion?

Bro...i think you have given me a very good piece of advice...would remember your advice before i decide to chose a day to talk to my dad...franky speaking, i have a fear of my dad when i was young till today...so it would take me a huge courage to talk something like that to my own dad....!! damn!

[QUOTE=thaiholebanger]I think that you have a very delicate matter on your hands. Whatever it is, treat your dad with respect (he is afterall your dad). I think that both of you are matured enough to handle it.
Old 26-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!
Re: Can anyone give me suggestion?

I think the PRC woman is more like a PDMM, working in the neighbourhood TN. And typically at 35 years old or thereabout.

From what I could gather, the old man doesn't have much moolah, each time is from the childrens monthly allowance and some borrowed from the wife.

So, just restrict him the allowance. At that age, I am not sure if sex is still on or not, but very unlikely. Maybe, only raba, raba and some form of sweet friendship, or they call it autumn love-affaire.

If he doesn't have that much moolah, then, let him have that kind of fun in his remaining years, if he had worked pretty hard all his life. In his generation, I guess life ain't that good afterall. My guess is that 300 to 500 bucks a month is good inuf to have a PDMM as a nice GF to hang around the neighbourhood kopitam or even some R(A) movies or some walk in the neighbourhood park.

Old 26-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: Can anyone give me suggestion?

Never mind Manudieliao!...damn easy to solve your problem! PM me, and I will bring you to a gorng-tau si hu! I can 101% guarantee that your dad will be kwai-kwai go home and sleep with your mum!

I have friend kenna gorng-tau from a Thai woman! Luckily, he met me, I brought him to kwat-jiong and took him nearly one month to recover. Damn powerful...everynight he vomitted maggots and flower pedals!

Nothing can solve, look for me!

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1