The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nousername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Panties Fetish - My Colleagues Panties

yes cont we are waiting hehe
Old 16-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
siaokia55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to think that there are still 5 more rooms to go for u?!?!??!
Old 16-02-2009, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1800 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

That evening my heart pumps extra hard due to the excitement of the earlier event and also i was very worried that they will find out...

But when i woke up next morning, i was ready to continue my mission... I had to use the breakfast slot to proceed to the next room as i was iinvolved in the entire day programme.

This time i selected Jove and Charlene's room... Both are our sales executives.. Jove is slightly on the fleshly while Charlene is slim..

After i issue the breakfast tickets to them at the lobby, i gave an excuse to my manager that i have to go check out the seminar rooms and also make some arrangement to get away from breakfast.

It took me about 5 mins to get the cards right, when i went into the room, i was surprised and excited to see a pair of panties hanging at the showerdoor! i guess they must have woke up late and rush to meet us at the lobby that everything was quite messy.

I took the panties and look at the label..it was a L size, so must be Jove's panties..the panties is light brown and cotton.... i took it with me as it when into the bedside area to explore..

I wanted to get a pair of Charlene's panties so when directly to her bag (she did not have a lugguage but a sports bag)... She was very organised all her stuff are packed in small bags/pouches...

I found her panties/bra pouch, but was dissapointed that they are all the sporty type..sports bra and sports undies... i like the lacy and satin type..

not wanting to waste time, i took a pair of her bra and panties as well as Jove's bra and panties... i lie on one of the bed that had a pair of satin pajamas pantes and started rubbing Jove's panties on my hard cock...

i closed my eyes and smell the bra .. while imagainating she was on top of me riding me...

Suddenly, the door click! it was opened... i was too shocked to react and was about to run into the shower room when i see Charlene staring at me with shock.. as i covered myself with the blanket, the panties till in my hand

"What are you doing KS?" She screamed
"Charlene, i can explain.... please dont scream."
"Why are you doing in our room?? and is that you pants on the floor? YOU ARE NAKED??"
"Sorry, I guess i am not thinking right..."
"What are you doing? you better explain before i inform Mark (our manager) and please get out of the bed!"
"But i am not wearing pants, can you excuse me while i go into the shower?"
"NO! you get out of the bed."

Reluctantly, i got out of the bed, although i am still hard.. Charlene covered her mouth with shocked as i stood up, my left hand covered my hard private parts while out of shock, i was still holding to the pair of panties.

"My god...what did you do? why are you holding Jove's panties?"
" sorry, i am sorry..." I said and walked into the shower.. i pull out a fresh towel to cover myself and walk back to the room to retrive my pants

"sorry?? KS you better have a better explaination!" she was now sitting at the bed and staring at mye....
"i just wanted to satisfied myself on your bed as i always have a crush on you." I lied
"Crush on me? when? but you are holding Jove's panties..." she sound claimer..

To be cont
Old 16-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster

i find is a fantasy story.. lol
you got caught already.. dont tell me it lead you to have sex with charlene.
Old 16-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sangrawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

< i was too shocked to react and was about to run into the shower room when i see Charlene staring at me with shock.. as i covered myself with the blanket, the panties till in my hand

"What are you doing KS?" She screamed>

My heart was pounding along with yours too... This shock must have gotten you white with fright.
Old 16-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

"I thought it was yours? I didnt know its Jove's"
"But thats a sick thing to do KS... i never imagine that you are that kind of person."
"I am sorry, its my first and i never expected it to be like that." I explained while i put on my pants
"What if i didnt happen to come back to get my phone? You would have done something sick on our bed." she was getting very agitated
" I am sorry... but its my crush on you that makes me do somthing like that."

She stood up, i can see that she is also uneasy and not sure what to do.. The only way was to try to convince her to drop this and not report it to Mike... i know if it goes to him, i will definately lost my job and also be reported to the police.

"Look Charlene, i really am very embarassed that we are in this situation, but i really dont want to lose my job or get into trouble... can you forgive me and forget this? I am very frighten now..."

She kept quiet for awhile.

"Look, i am not sure if i can do that... but i got to get back to the lobby. and i want you out of the room before i change my mind. I will think about it and let you know what i think later."

"Thanks Charlene!! please dont let the others know..." I begged and walk out of the room....

By now, i was shivering with fear... i had to get back to the lobby to meet with theb rest and pretended that nothing has happened...

That was the worse and longest day, Charlene avoided me thorughout. At about 4pm, i got her message

<Meet me at the pool area after we finish. We need to talk!>
Old 16-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

hehe....story becuming sexciting liao....
Old 16-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Wonder what does Charlene had in mind.
Old 16-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Or does she mean to say
<Meet me at the pool area after we finish. We need to F%$#!> ;p
Old 16-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Hmmm... since when are singapore women so nice as to let you go after finding you in their bed naked, and with another woman's undies? Hehehehe
Old 16-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: My Panties Fetish - My Colleagues Panties

Anxious to know Charlene's demands or actions.
Camping here.
Old 16-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsonline View Post
Hmmm... since when are singapore women so nice as to let you go after finding you in their bed naked, and with another woman's undies? Hehehehe
ya la so true
Old 18-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

When we met at the pool, Charlene was smoking... i was nervous but i acted more nervous than i really am...

"Hello Charlene...look i am sorry for what happen." i started
"Look, i dont care how sorry you are...you are sick." she say while puffing the ciggrattes
"What do you want to see me about? i am sure we can resolve this."
She kept quiet while looking away from me, after a moment she let out a whisper "$3000."

"Huh? $3000??"
"Yes, for me not to tell Mike, Jove and loising your job. I also in a bad finaincial shape now... so i help you, you help me."
"Ok..i will pass you $3000 tomorrow. but are you sure you will not mention this?"
"I just need money and you happen to get caught... so keep quiet." She walked away

That night, i slept well thinking that it is resolved.
Old 18-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
"Huh? $3000??"
"Yes, for me not to tell Mike, Jove and loising your job.
Give me the panties, i will not tell them too.

Pls cont... (at a faster pace pls..._)
Old 18-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

wa ts so rich.. 3k accept so easy like 30 bucks

yup continue at fast pace :P
Advert Space Available