The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

This place is legendary. Most of their MLs are trained by the manager so all can massage very well. I been there few times and usually I never fix any appointment. Just walk in only because I go there for real massage.

I remembered i try May before. Maybe face 20% discount from photos but boobs really big and nice shape.
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

anyone remember Judy....? She is the kwai kwai type.... managed to get her to do HJ for me. Really memorable.
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by onestop View Post
You know where is Vicky now?
Authentic spa in HCM
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
anyone remember Judy....? She is the kwai kwai type.... managed to get her to do HJ for me. Really memorable.
is it many years back? Tall tall gal?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1