The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KC trap or?

part time 4k-5k?? what is it ah
Old 08-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Part time. 😄 That's why she want me get proper job. Although income lesser. But most important is happy, safe and sound.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Currently doing part time. 4500 to 5000 a month. And also trying to have spare time for her now.
intro me leh. lol
i need a part time job . 3k enough . lol
Old 10-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21168 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
part time 4k-5k?? what is it ah
Dunno same as everybody's guess.....maybe property agent, maybe ah long runner, maybe gigolo
Old 11-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kaiserwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if she playing mind game with you
but Asking you Remitting money mainly is a sign and letting you know she trust you. But at the same time save her time to do the deed, and make you think she is special. ( seldom got ppl do that, especially to a customer )

That's killing three birds with one stone, and an invisible string is automatic tied to you to her just with these act of trust and giving you money.

Asking you to quit your part time- which earn 4-5 k / month ... shows she more in to love and wants security thus knowing what you do might be illegal.

The ball is in your hand. Most ppl including me will advise you otherwise (leaving her). But seems you are in the sphere of love and can't think properly. So take abit of time off , imagine the future... you work normal she as FL , can you take it ? be honest , do you mind her past ? can't have proper communication, diff culture and the onlookers of relatives and friends knowing she is a thai or even her old customer... can you take the pressure.

It is not about if its a trap or not. Its about if you can take it or not.
To me its a trap ... a mind trap.
Remember a devil can disguise as saint anytime he/she wants. what she did doesn't cos her an arm or a leg , not impressive, infact most FL can do it if they find the right target.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 13
zuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
intro me leh. lol
i need a part time job . 3k enough . lol
same here haha, less also can, just dont be too demanding
Old 12-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just seeking advise what you all think about she is thinking and doing at the same time.
Stop wasting your time and money and concentrate on your career and finances instead.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

I guess you can just take it as a new part time job ...

"PA to a whore"

Remuneration : unspecified number of free sex

Job scope : Run errands for her & give her emotional support until she goes back to her country.

Notice of termination : Any minute

Occupation risk : Extremely high

Pls note: No bylaw has been set by MOM at this moment

However congrats to your new job found
Old 13-08-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I spent my own money bro. Usually is she pay me the money. I didn't spent alot recently. Just cab fare and cigarette.
All i asking you bro is not to think and guess what she doing, you should be concentrating in building your finances. She gave you money then just save it or spend it. But if you got feelings for her, you better run if you cannot control because your life is more precious than just 4-5k.

As long as your bank account is BIG enough no worries about finding your dream girl. Stay focused on yourself which the main thing and yes be selfish.. emotionally detached and care and love yourself more.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 15-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 14
JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
All i asking you bro is not to think and guess what she doing, you should be concentrating in building your finances. She gave you money then just save it or spend it. But if you got feelings for her, you better run if you cannot control because your life is more precious than just 4-5k.

As long as your bank account is BIG enough no worries about finding your dream girl. Stay focused on yourself which the main thing and yes be selfish.. emotionally detached and care and love yourself more.
See that DJ is still here sprouting all his nonsence. Anyway, below are the facts about him, from one very popular gal here who went back because of him. Facts will be Facts. No lying or running from them.

Old 15-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 14
JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!

Old 18-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserwalker View Post
Not sure if she playing mind game with you
... can you take the pressure.
It is not about if its a trap or not. Its about if you can take it or not.

Remember a devil can disguise as saint anytime he/she wants. what she did doesn't cos her an arm or a leg , not impressive, infact most FL can do it if they find the right target.
enjoy it while it last .. but only if u have full control of your emotions..
dun promise anything.

u only know her 3-4 months .. u may need more time but so far looks good...

what does she want from u?
Old 19-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

This thread very strange leh......i cheong so many yrs only know man use money on girls,dont know girl willing throw money at man even not own country man......T.S......wat info u try to show us ??? This story real or not real....i can only say.....take care bro......whore only side ECA.......dont confuse real life with yr sex life.....
Old 06-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: KC trap or?

I cheong many years also seldom come across many girls throw money to me.. But met only twice in my life and i can understand TS concern
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 06-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I cheong many years also seldom come across many girls throw money to me.. But met only twice in my life and i can understand TS concern
Wah Allan, u come to this side of the web even.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1