The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: St james empire Vs Thai pubs empire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilzz View Post
From my understanding,this st james project involved many parties, so in order to answer for the falling sales,he had to find a scapegoat.
haha...they profit for many years already la...time to pass the baton on man...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xxxlargexxxx is Cool - loads of Potential

I support thai pub too.
Old 22-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 21
adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!

Hypocrite and kiasu man, if he bombs thai joints tat has freelancers and even asking the authorities "If it's legal, let us know." nabei..what about "Living room"? the place is full of freelancers and who owns it? I think AVs should pay "Living room" a visit, if it's vice his talking about, he has been doing that for a longer time then thai joints...boycotting st james is what i am doing man..cb
Old 22-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamking View Post
Hypocrite and kiasu man, if he bombs thai joints tat has freelancers and even asking the authorities "If it's legal, let us know." nabei..what about "Living room"? the place is full of freelancers and who owns it? I think AVs should pay "Living room" a visit, if it's vice his talking about, he has been doing that for a longer time then thai joints...boycotting st james is what i am doing man..cb
Bro,can enlighten me, what type of FL are operating in 'living room'.I never go there before.thank.
Old 22-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
zhuhai69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro fanlrock, you can forget about that place, all filipinos, thai and viet but they are not too keen on locals unless you are a spender, mostly target angmos. honestly, the sunday papers came to the public as a big surprise as in why CEO of st james would say such a thing about the thai clubs, sour grapes is the public's reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanclrock View Post
Bro,can enlighten me, what type of FL are operating in 'living room'.I never go there before.thank.
Old 22-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuhai69 View Post
Bro fanlrock, you can forget about that place, all filipinos, thai and viet but they are not too keen on locals unless you are a spender, mostly target angmos. honestly, the sunday papers came to the public as a big surprise as in why CEO of st james would say such a thing about the thai clubs, sour grapes is the public's reaction.
Like that no need to go liao,better go cheong those thai joints better,at least treated like king.
Old 23-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...this is a good one..i have been boycotting st james too...will uppz u my power return!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-08-2009, 07:54 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Like that no need to go liao,better go cheong those thai joints better,at least treated like king.
no need to be treated like king....at least when we visit st james..their staff treats us like customers! instead...they treated us as though they are the only joint in town and we lan lan have to visit them like tat! giving us stuck up and fxxx up attitude....cb...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 23-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
I<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyI<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Problem is that many people who cheong at St.James and DF are not of the "happening" crowd... they are the late adopters who only NOW after seeing the newspaper article on Thai clubs know they exist and will start to try them out.

St. James and DF is still crowded mainly due to Pareto's Principle. 30/70.
Hopefully it will change. I never had any respect for that money grubbing Dennis...no respect for him or any of the ang moh worshipping S'poreans you see in Singapore Tatler.
Sharing the sky,
We have been blessed you and I.

Gratitude List:
bangbangben, unclesammi, KangTuo, slyer, Jackbl, Snipeshot08, Torres_Mok, Reaper
Old 23-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
haha... me & my friends had boycot áll dennis joints since the old europa days....
Old 23-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 21
adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!

Thanks bro, will uppz you too haha, you should start a poll on this topic man, it's true that the mgt there is damn yaya, like what u say like we lanlan have to cheong there like that, knn, we also spend $ what, that is why i have stopped going to all DF's clubs, even my female friends stopped going there and now they even cheong thai clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
haha...this is a good one..i have been boycotting st james too...will uppz u my power return!
Old 23-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Go where ever u r worshipped to get good services.

Those club like St James can get local syt ONS. If the boss knows me or i'm super yandao or drove a flashy car wif a Amex Platinum tat auto pay. I will go there. Sure got entertained.

Those club like BS/NBJ can get foreign syt. If i'm wearing bermuda/slippers or bad-hair-day or taking the bus wif about a hundred bucks or two inside my wallet. I will go there. Sure got entertained.

I guess the oni diff is WHO u going wif. Can't bring innocent bro to BS to get raped;can't bring experienced bro to St James to be bored to death.

Last time St James got vip card. Now business too good liao so even vip card got "expiry date" liao...no wonder everyone is looking for new joints (sure service good good)

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 24-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Quote:
Brix at Grand Hyatt and Living Room at Marriott are SPG hangouts.

Since so many orang puteh looking for free pick-up, there is a market for spill-over from Orchard Towers' FLs to try their luck.

Actually it is very easy to get a one night stand at these places - just need emotional commitment and drinks budget of $150 for two.

Why we pay whores is not for them to stay but to go away. Just look at my expat neighbours' cars - all got key marks from SPGs that have been dumped. Never bring a SPG to your condo - they will never leave! (few times seen police being called)
Old 24-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 18
greenboy is one of the Best!greenboy is one of the Best!greenboy is one of the Best!greenboy is one of the Best!

Wah, all this talk bout st james. i havent really gone there before. went there about twice only. First time went to dragon fly... tout they should change name to housefly as there is super attitude and is really a cash sapping location. second is boilers. there i find is not too bad. Maybe is because my friend knows one of the waiter, but the drinks is still super ex. I think i still go back to my fav joint in MS better. At least i know over there 100 can drink till siao. Haha. Cheap Joint with plenty of fun. I think some bros know where i talking about. 1 jug 12 bucks.
Nvr trird thai joints because i dunno how the LD stuff works. Maybe some bro care to show me around, but i like a bit of a challenge, and worst of all, my OC damm strict de. haiz.

Just wanna share my thoughts. Thanks all. (",)
Old 24-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Greyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Go where ever u r worshipped to get good services.

I guess the oni diff is WHO u going wif. Can't bring innocent bro to BS to get raped;can't bring experienced bro to St James to be bored to death.
, sometime it's true.
It's the Bros who u hang out with that decide where is the destination to cheong, not the services or girls there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1