The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
whats the tip for ladies these days? i havent cheong ktv in a bit. last time to stop them from butterfly was 150-200. wonder whats the going rate now.
Normal tips (non-HH) 70 - 100$. Booking 300 - 400$
Old 28-07-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Normal tips (non-HH) 70 - 100$. Booking 300 - 400$
300 for Hh.. 400 450 500 for non HH booking depending on which ktv
Old 29-07-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Highest no. of rooms a cai has at any one point in time & which ktv

wa sibeh 96 now. how the prices have jumped.
Old 29-07-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
Bro,

The mamasan suppose to control the Cai from going to many rooms like some ktv cap at 4 rooms max per session. If the mamamsan fail to do that, take her tip away.
If don’t pay the mamasan will kena hoot anot?
Old 29-07-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
If u unhappy with her service, just tip her $10. The most she can do is to just tahan you and dont let you leave the ktv joint. They will call their ah beng waiters to threaten you. Just call 999 and you have nothing to lose. Just tell the police u are held hostage and they will despatch officers to the scene. Its not in a legislation or anything to pay tip to gals and mummies. But if u refuse to pay for room and drink charges then totally different story.
Old 29-07-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There isn't a damn thing they can do if you don't wanna pay MM. In fact many of them will just suck it up and you can still go back to the same joint in future. If you're unhappy with the service, tip less. That is how tips are supposed to work.
Old 29-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 20
hydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud of

Quote:
If the girl is not back to my room after 45 min 1 hour, I’ll pass 10$ 20$ to the mm and ask her no need to come back.
That’s what I do too. Or those who sit with me, less than 5 mins, she tapping on phone or go to another room for whatever reasons I straight away drop her.
Old 31-07-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro, this is sg. As long as you pay the drinks, fruits and titbit. You do not tips them, they can't do anything to you. Why we consumer need to suck up when they do not get good services and still need to tips.
Old 31-07-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The booking system got problem. Must be those with vested interest in the system take too big a cut. U do one hh booking is equivalent to sit 6 cai. Siao anot...
Old 31-07-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro here know what the Rate tips for the lady and MMS at CATWALK and also if wan to buy time ( lady no butterfly ) how much is the tips . Kindly advised need to bring boss down on Thursday
Old 31-07-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DarrenKhoo12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Any bro here know what the Rate tips for the lady and MMS at CATWALK and also if wan to buy time ( lady no butterfly ) how much is the tips . Kindly advised need to bring boss down on Thursday
100 for girl and 100 for mummy. Not sure booking how much
Old 01-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronas View Post
The booking system got problem. Must be those with vested interest in the system take too big a cut. U do one hh booking is equivalent to sit 6 cai. Siao anot...
There is no fixed formula for booking price, whatever quoted is just inflated by the mms and girls nowadays. If the girl is not that popular or ang pai, i think the normal HH tips x 2 or 3 is enough to convince her to stay becoz she may not even get that many rooms in HH.

The stupid mms tend to pressure the girls to go for the “standard” book tips which many of them are happy to take less in certain cases. We just have to deal a bit private.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42189 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is no fixed formula for booking price, whatever quoted is just inflated by the mms and girls nowadays. If the girl is not that popular or ang pai, i think the normal HH tips x 2 or 3 is enough to convince her to stay becoz she may not even get that many rooms in HH.

The stupid mms tend to pressure the girls to go for the “standard” book tips which many of them are happy to take less in certain cases. We just have to deal a bit private.
Upped u bro

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32897181
Old 02-08-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 12
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
300 for Hh.. 400 450 500 for non HH booking depending on which ktv
Can be lower one...sometimes just offer the gal. Some gals ok one

Anyway back to the topic, can always cancel the gals one. If you hamsup ady u pay more if never $20 also can. The choice is always yours. Dun be afraid to make it.

I also cancel gals before frequently. And also support 50 for those gals no room at 1am. Is matter of choice. No one say u must follow the rule one once choose gal cannot cancel
Old 02-08-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 12
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Just QUOTE the gal the price u feel right. She agree then tell mm booking ady.

But this method best remember to pay cash. If not u paynow waiter or mm later sure ask u or scold the gal for giving less. Just my experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1