The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Chicken Little deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChicken Little deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife fingered by a stranger in a club

waiting for the exciting parts to come.

Chicken Little's Thankie List:
bobtan999,joker88,BT8888,zerosixfive,PeaceNoWar

Just Thankie:
bigbirdbird
Old 25-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more updates

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 25-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
normalguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice to see bro peterpan back in action

u make my sunday morning
Old 25-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about fingering - I noticed there r alot more fingering going on in the club now compared to 10 yrs ago!!!
Old 25-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31056 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joris View Post
Bro peterpan, we r also your audience here
count me in, pls. thks

31 045 5/6 heng49+23, 3/6 Grimwell+19,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 25-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
I saw 3 guys behind her watching her dance and they were gossiping among themselves. They looked like in their mid 20s. I bet they were checking out her short dress and her sexy moves. I stood at a distance and observed as the guys as my wife continued dancing oblivious to the guys watching her. I approached my wife and offered her the drink. As she sipped her drink, i slip my hand down her waist to her sides, then slowly down to her butt and started to grab her nice buns. I slowly carressed her perky ass as she leaned towards me. I took my time and was careful not the lift her skirt too high up just yet. As i enjoy her fine ass, i peek thru the corner of my eyes and i saw the 3 guys were observing what i was doing. I just wanted to make sure they were my audience...
Sorry guys for the late updates. Nursing a damn hangover the whole day. Wonder what they mixed into my drinks!

Those who have been following my posts will noe i always enjoyed going to party with my wife where the lights are dim, and after a few drinks she gets really notti and daring when shes high. I can convince her to almost anything; dance seductively and i can exhibit her so she can tease the guys who are checking her out.

Right nw i was slowly groping her ass as i tried to manuvere my reach underneath... I touched her bare ass as she jolted a little from the coldness of my hands. In the process of doing that, i inevitably lifted her skirt abit exposing her fair and soft butt. Just a recap, the party was really happening now and its fucking packed now and the 3 guys who were watching were standing directly right behind us. I wasnt sure if they are still watching but i decided to go for the kill...

I went lower and managed to feel the damp patch along her new VS gstring now. I knew she was horny and wouldnt mind me to continue further. I ran my fingers along her pussy lip just outside her gstring and she tilt her head towards me, giving me a CFM look while slightly biting her lips. I spreaded her gstring to the side as she leaned to kiss me as i started to finger her 1 stroke all the way deep into wet hole. Just the way she loved it. She moaned into my mouth as i wriggled my finger tickling and attacking her clit. I went abit faster and released her kiss as i lean back and peeped down to see the action of my hand under her short skirt. It was obvious to anyone that i was fingering my gal. But i wasnt exposing her as yet. I turned around and saw the 3 guys still standing right behind me watching attentively at my hand and trying to find an ans on my face, all the while pretending to dance.

I smiled at 1 of them, the 1 closest just behind and he nodded back. I turned bk towards my wife and removed my wet hand from her pussy and wiped the juice on her skirt as i lifted 1 corner up and turned bk again. This time the guy i smiled to didnt look at me but kept his eyes fixed on my wife's slightly exposed right butt... It took him ard 5 secs before he realised i was looking at him and i asked him: "Is she hot?" He got a slight shocked at my qn but recovered pretty quickly and replied: "Of cos, but can i see more?"

I got the cue and imediately rubbed my hands around her butt again, lifting her skirt along the way. More and more skin was shown as her skirt got higher and higher. Finally her whole firm and milky butt was now almost fully exposed as i lifted the center hem to the back of her gstring. I could see her lacey black string when the lights flashed in our direction. I bet the boys behind me could as well. Anyone wan a peep as well?
Old 25-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
Anyone wan a peep as well?
Bro PP, I want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 25-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
PepperO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg...bro peterpan... your thread is so hot that even a gal (i.e. me) is getting super turned on.

I want a peep as well...may I?
Old 25-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
funseekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

few years back, i managed to finger fuck one of good buddy's wife (i know her very well too) after a late night party in a car, where her hubby was driving and we the 2 drank cats sat behind, she was damm drunk and asleep and need to be carried by few friends onto the car, i am pretty drunk too but not as bad like her.. she always has good body, snow white skin and a pair of good size melons.. thought a mother of 2, then an evil mind came.....

TO be continued if more supporters coming..
Old 25-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
thenewsiaokia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthenewsiaokia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthenewsiaokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro peterpan

which club do you go to.. can i join you for partying next time :P
Old 26-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 19
tapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to all

ya.. which club is it?

never had such luck in clubs b4...
Old 26-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Bro Peterpan:
My wife chosed a simply black dress with a belt at the waist. It was super short as i made her lift the gathers at her belt slightly higher, so her skirt lenght just enuf to cover her butt. She didnt wear a bra as the top was quite low and the bra would be an extra. Underneath the skirt was a new lacey black VS gstring from USA.

You should have taken pix showing how your sexy wifey would look. coz pix worth million words.

Bro walle:
sry din noe is ur wife....

You were there too to witness the whole thing?
Ur wish is my command

Is her dress short enough?
Old 26-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapzs View Post
ya.. which club is it?

never had such luck in clubs b4...
U will meet 1 soon. Just as another bro commented, nowadays petting in the dancefloor is quite common. Just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.
Old 26-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
sry din noe is ur wife....
Huh? wat u mean? u were there?
Old 26-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

The shorter the better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1