The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-10-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Yes bro
I prefer real love sex than paid sex
Like i mentioned many times
If i were to find paid for sex
There are many better ones than maids
You know when any gal loves you
They will gives you their wholesome sex
You can play whatever you want
👍👍
You are totally RIGHT.
When this gals fall in ❤ with you or fall in ❤ for your DICK, they are true in it and Really give their wholesome ❤ and SEX for you. NO JOKE.

They want to Book Me on their rest day to go play them for the whole day.
🤞💖😜

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 07-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

I am going to up one pinay maid tommorrow as she is free during the afternoon but she no work permit...can someone message me which hotel particulaly in Balestier need one IC only? PM me ...thank you..
Old 07-10-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
I am going to up one pinay maid tommorrow as she is free during the afternooU
n but she no work permit...can someone message me which hotel particulaly in Balestier need one IC only? PM me ...thank you..
Bro where have no work permit. That means illegal worker la
Old 07-10-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
titan5566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://imgur.com/a/BjC7ipO
Old 07-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
titan5566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://imgur.com/a/Ul9mN82
Old 08-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanomite View Post
I think all maid is the same.. maybe 1st or 2nd time will not ask for anything.. but as time go by.. they will start asking for more..
I always believe.. no money no honey..
Sad but truth. My dat fb i haven buy new hp then stop going hotel with me liao.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegs77 View Post
Any bros tried her b4? Can advise damage ?
Chantil tea?
Old 08-10-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently got to know two Indo maids and both of them wanna meet up this Sunday for some fun. If this happens, would you book a long time hotel room and ask one to meet in the morning and the other in the afternoon or get two separate rooms?
Old 08-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
I am going to up one pinay maid tommorrow as she is free during the afternoon but she no work permit...can someone message me which hotel particulaly in Balestier need one IC only? PM me ...thank you..
You check in first......After check-in then ask her go up yr room.
Old 08-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Yes br.......

You know when any gal loves you
They will gives you their wholesome sex
You can play whatever you want
Yes that's why I prefer gf too.

I really love to play with cheebye and my gf just love it so much, she just spread her legs wide open and let me do whatever and dig wherever on any parts of her cheebye.........damn shiok lar.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

So far seldom heard of threesome as hotel doesn't allow 3 to check in.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
So far seldom heard of threesome as hotel doesn't allow 3 to check in.
It allow 3 people to check in if u pay extra money. I try once but that quite along time ago. I forget I pay 20 or 30 dollars extra.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlolale View Post
Recently got to know two Indo maids and both of them wanna meet up this Sunday for some fun. If this happens, would you book a long time hotel room and ask one to meet in the morning and the other in the afternoon or get two separate rooms?
Most hotels check in time is 2-3pm. So mornings abit difficult. I use those hotel booking sites, Hotel 81 can be as cheap as $60 before tax.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

My neighbor has a new maid. She is from Myanmar. Looks modern and clean. I notice many maids have bad skin and dirty and ugly toes. This one is different. If not for seeing her washing the car, I would have thought she is a Singapore girl.

Now, what would be a good way to get her?
Old 09-10-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

Dear Bros, I need some help. The maid I've been seeing is pregnant. I've to bring her for an abortion as she can't lose her job and also she can't let her employer know. Can anyone advice me what to do. Thanks so much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1