The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-09-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Today I saw a maid sit down like no time waiting at PP MRT. Plucked up courage to go ask.. You waiting for someone long time. Wanna go for a drink...

Haiz... She reject me... My hear beat fast after that not beating
Good try , never try never know keep up , next time ask go coffee or meal 👀tat will be better
Old 29-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Today I saw a maid sit down like no time waiting at PP MRT. Plucked up courage to go ask.. You waiting for someone long time. Wanna go for a drink...

nice bro, salute for your courage!
Old 29-09-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiaoGeGe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro good tried
Old 30-09-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!

GF not in today, managed to secure a petite maid to come over my place. Booked her a cab and she come over to my place. Met her at void deck and ta bao some food. At first she said she leaving at 4pm suddenly rained so heavily and decide to stay until the rain stops.

She see my house so messy and start helping me to clean... At first was decent chat. On thing lead to another. I start kissing and hugging her. First time had such a petite and big breast girl. She resist and I stopped and went to watch TV..

She suddenly start cleaning my dining table. While she bend over the table to clean the edge, I can't control myself and went to her and grab her waist with my both hand.. My gosh.. So slim waist.

In no time, flip her skirt.. My gosh... She is wear g string. Drop my boxers and slide her g string to the side.. She resist abit but give up in the end.. Dammm she is wet... I rammed her so hard that she morning non stop. And keep tell me not to Cum inside. I asked her if I can cum in her mouth. She scare I Cum inside her. She oblige and knee down and suck every drop of my Cum.

Damm shiok.. We went to shower and resting on the sofa and watch a movie. While she about the leave, the rain suddenly becoem so heavily. She say she wanna stay awhile. So I agreed.

Second round came after she took off her heels. These we make out for almost and hour before in Cum. Carried her and pumped all the way. But this time cum in condom in pussy..

Happy Sunday
Old 30-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Nice but better not shit in backyard... gals pretty merticulous in checking such stuffs... like different hair in toilet ... and something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
GF not in today, managed to secure a petite maid to come over my place. Booked her a cab and she come over to my place. Met her at void deck and ta bao some food. At first she said she leaving at 4pm suddenly rained so heavily and decide to stay until the rain stops.

She see my house so messy and start helping me to clean... At first was decent chat. On thing lead to another. I start kissing and hugging her. First time had such a petite and big breast girl. She resist and I stopped and went to watch TV..

She suddenly start cleaning my dining table. While she bend over the table to clean the edge, I can't control myself and went to her and grab her waist with my both hand.. My gosh.. So slim waist.

In no time, flip her skirt.. My gosh... She is wear g string. Drop my boxers and slide her g string to the side.. She resist abit but give up in the end.. Dammm she is wet... I rammed her so hard that she morning non stop. And keep tell me not to Cum inside. I asked her if I can cum in her mouth. She scare I Cum inside her. She oblige and knee down and suck every drop of my Cum.

Damm shiok.. We went to shower and resting on the sofa and watch a movie. While she about the leave, the rain suddenly becoem so heavily. She say she wanna stay awhile. So I agreed.

Second round came after she took off her heels. These we make out for almost and hour before in Cum. Carried her and pumped all the way. But this time cum in condom in pussy..

Happy Sunday
Old 30-09-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreeh View Post
Anyone tried her before?
I saw her on the hooking up apps. I doubt so she’s a helper. She dont reply at all. You can try if u wan to.. no harm trying.
One man’s meat is another man’s poison
Old 30-09-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Nice but better not shit in backyard... gals pretty merticulous in checking such stuffs... like different hair in toilet ... and something else

Thanks for your advise bro.. After all the fun sweat and cums.. I took an hour to remove the perfume smell, hairs and changed the bedsheets. Because CO back at 7pm. The Maid saw some bras and women underwears. I anyhow make up a story and luckily this bought her
Old 30-09-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
Thanks for your advise bro.. After all the fun sweat and cums.. I took an hour to remove the perfume smell, hairs and changed the bedsheets. Because CO back at 7pm. The Maid saw some bras and women underwears. I anyhow make up a story and luckily this bought her
Bro got pics of the busty maid? What cup is she
Old 30-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

My Sunday bonk
Looks familiar. Stays in East with name starting with M?
Old 30-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Looks familiar. Stays in East with name starting with M?
Not correct, Bro. No show face u also can come up a name? steady po pi pi
Old 30-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro good try, will try to use this method. At least pick up the type i like.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro got pics of the busty maid? What cup is she
Got pic and video... But can't share here bro.. She is not pretty but have C cup
Old 30-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not correct, Bro. No show face u also can come up a name? steady po pi pi
hahah, just based on figure nia :P
Old 30-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Second round maid, leg like jelly
Can share some of your fish ?
Old 01-10-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM me, have lots of contact to share / exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1