The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Nowadays, i find her aggressive love making not mine liking. Of course she had change her looks, attractive no doubt but i will passed. 4me i think her competitors r, Laix2, Sally H02 and Sally H22 and few others.
She look pretty to me when I tried her 2 years back...But after I saw her last Sat....Wah She look so auntie already
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 13-07-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Greetings Bros! Finally I am back from a weeklong holiday! And it seems I have missed so much action going on in here. It took me hours to catch up with the threads and posts I missed while I was away.

Hmmm...it seems we have newbie here that is a bit of a troublemaker...typical.

Ok then, it's down back to business for me hehe.

Cheers.
Old 13-07-2010, 02:16 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
I give ratings of 9 and 10 because I was satisfied with the WL's service, I don't care, now, if that's a source of tension or embarassment for you, I don't give a shit.
Hey Bro austin69, what's up?! I seems you've been busy wreaking havoc in the PT threads. While we appreciate some of your helpful contributions, I also can't help but notice that you're a bit aggressive. Chill Bro! This is not the way!

Do you have any idea who you are talking to? Bro U-Da-Man, Bro alvin36, Bro jacky43, to name a few are respected and major contributors here, also I consider them as friends, and you as a newbie better learn some manners and learn how to give respect. I also don't give a shit if you have been cheonging PT for sometime because we've been cheonging PT for sometime too so no need to brag because you don't impress us.

I have also noticed your FRs, whoa! Are you for real? Do you know what this makes of you? That you have low standards. Your level of satisfaction is very easy to please. I have to agree that your FRs are misleading and unbelievable. Ok fine, if that's how you rate them but please be careful when giving the ratings, you might get into trouble.

I mean well and I hope this helps. BTW, welcome to SBF.

Cheers.
Old 13-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro Austin, you seem to give FR/ratings very often, did you try them ? or you copy and paste ?

bro.... dont need to "copy and paste" to help other cheongster here !

I believe real PT cheongster here are looking for "real" and "live" FR, and honest FR/rating from who even have try and want to share their personal feelings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
It's not copy and paste... it's regurgitation.
Haha! Nice one Bro. To me it's more of like...recycled! Does that count? Haha!

Cheers!
Old 13-07-2010, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
All Petain FR experience

Good morning to all big brothers n seniors

any intro on H17 R11 WLs...??

Thank you & Cheers
Old 13-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
It's all good then. Back to regular programming
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
yes bro.. this is a place to share our genuine and truthful experience.. some maybe baised due to personal liking... but it should be OK...

this should not be a battleground... let's move on...
Yes Sir, thank you. Glad to know we are all back on track.

I thank you.
Old 13-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hey Bro austin69, what's up?! I seems you've been busy wreaking havoc in the PT threads. While we appreciate some of your helpful contributions, I also can't help but notice that you're a bit aggressive. Chill Bro! This is not the way!

Do you have any idea who you are talking to? Bro U-Da-Man, Bro alvin36, Bro jacky43, to name a few are respected and major contributors here, also I consider them as friends, and you as a newbie better learn some manners and learn how to give respect. I also don't give a shit if you have been cheonging PT for sometime because we've been cheonging PT for sometime too so no need to brag because you don't impress us.

I have also noticed your FRs, whoa! Are you for real? Do you know what this makes of you? That you have low standards. Your level of satisfaction is very easy to please. I have to agree that your FRs are misleading and unbelievable. Ok fine, if that's how you rate them but please be careful when giving the ratings, you might get into trouble.

I mean well and I hope this helps. BTW, welcome to SBF.

Cheers.
Bro fornicator! Greetings Sir, yes, I was wrong, sorry Sir, please accept my sincere and humble apologies. Same goes to all Bros.
And of course most of all to Bros alvin36, jacky43, and U-Da-Man.

Thank you Bro fornicator for bringing me back down to earth. I shall learn from all of you and hopefully in no time I will be in your league.

I thank you.
Old 13-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Bravooooo

At last we have Peace.

Hehehe then I can continue to evaluate all FR..

Thank's to ALL BRO
Old 13-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
-----
I see, Queen Pat is back on biz, Monday i think not. Today is the 1st day of Lunar 6mth. Few comment of Pat i observe this 6yrs.

Yrs ago, Pat operate office hrs mon to friday. She lockoff after 6pm? Then i guess 2yrs ago the first batch of ex GL, name Voilet, Li Wen and Yox2 came onboard. Pat extended her working days.

Queen Pat also reduce to $40, i remember 2yrs ago back at H03. That was where i pay her a visit. Wrote FR also, service wise she had maintain value added. Nowonder, opposite mine flat 2coffeeshop uncles heard of her.

Nowadays, i find her aggressive love making not mine liking. Of course she had change her looks, attractive no doubt but i will passed. 4me i think her competitors r, Laix2, Sally H02 and Sally H22 and few others.
Maybe it's due to competition in that house that make her extend her operating hourse??

But overall, she's a nice lady.
Old 13-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
She look pretty to me when I tried her 2 years back...But after I saw her last Sat....Wah She look so auntie already
If my memory correct she should be around 45 lao, of course auntie long time ago but still kept her body in shape. Face wise no choice otherwise need to go surgery also can not help. Time try everything

Havn't on her for quite some time as her service is really nothing to shout abt now compared to current ex-GL girls
Old 13-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedomme View Post
Havn't on her for quite some time as her service is really nothing to shout abt now compared to current ex-GL girls
You said it Bro, unlike when I 1st try her back in the former H03, I thought she was great. And yes, she did something to her hair that made her the aunty look.

I thank you.
Old 13-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Carol H07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetish Joe View Post
Good morning to all big brothers n seniors

any intro on H17 R11 WLs...??

Thank you & Cheers
Dear Fetish Joe, last mth i have open a thread for this Carol. Suprised she is rather popular, as u have seen her quite a pretty girl.

And, welcome back brother Fornicator long time never seen your postings.
Old 13-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

Re: Carol H07

Quote:
Dear Fetish Joe, last mth i have open a thread for this Carol. Suprised she is rather popular, as u have seen her quite a pretty girl.

Bro jacky43, sorry but Bro Fetish Joe was referring to Mei Yee H17R11 and not Carol H07R11. Peace Bro, just to avoid confusion.

I thank you.
Old 13-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

Re: Carol H07

Quote:
Bro jacky43, thanks man. Yah, miss you all and PT hehe. I was on holiday and didn't had time to say my good-byes. Anyways, it was just a short one, I had to go back to my hometown and attend to some family business.

No worries my friend, everything settled back home so back to my usual posting hehe.

Damn, good to be back!

Cheers!
Old 13-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Mei Yee

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Bro jacky43, sorry but Bro Fetish Joe was referring to Mei Yee H17R11 and not Carol H07R11. Peace Bro, just to avoid confusion.

I thank you.
Saw wrong, fingers too fast, busy here at work. Just cool down abit that is why i can return posting. Mei Yee i think there is a thread on her? As at today i have not met this lady yet.

Tempting to on Li Wen, seriously thinking of her come 1yr plus. Recalled a brother PM me, LW is not as bad as what ppl said. Only setback she don't allow frenching, same with Princess Carol H11.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1