The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any bros has mr on this Amy?
http://sglonelyguy.com/amy-massage/
Old 09-05-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
any bros has mr on this Amy?
http://sglonelyguy.com/amy-massage/
Search for Darcy for MR.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaydee View Post
Hi,

Has anybody tried Hope (SLG), Momo (DA), Si Yu (SLG) or Vivian (SLG)? Any MRs? Thanks!!
Hope is one of the most reviewed ML of 2015/2016 and you are asking if there's any MR?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=541440
Old 10-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A quick MR for Xiao Man (SLG)

A slightly new location from last time. Still same area, different room.

No problem on the hygiene I notice, fresh dry towels, the one on bed looks new. I will generally put tissue when i lie down, common practice since beginning.

Standard still same as last time. No change on the massage, highlight still the sensual.

The alluring part is to have a young little pussy rubbing down your back while she kisses you all over. That feeling is indeed heavenly while my hands are all over her, soft breasts, bouncy butt.

I am glad i made the last session with her before she goes back on 12th May. Still worth a try if you have not in my opinion.

P.S. So far so good, no abnormal rashes on my privates or back either.
Wow bro, you are very brave.
I hope it is worth it.

No ML/FL are going to be by your side when something unfortunate strikes!
Only your family will, so take care of yourself is a way of taking care of them.

Be safe
Old 10-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Any bro tried? https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=649833
Old 10-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3 View Post
a quick mr for xiao man (slg)

a slightly new location from last time. Still same area, different room.

No problem on the hygiene i notice, fresh dry towels, the one on bed looks new. I will generally put tissue when i lie down, common practice since beginning.

Standard still same as last time. No change on the massage, highlight still the sensual.

The alluring part is to have a young little pussy rubbing down your back while she kisses you all over. That feeling is indeed heavenly while my hands are all over her, soft breasts, bouncy butt. :d

i am glad i made the last session with her before she goes back on 12th may. Still worth a try if you have not in my opinion.

P.s. So far so good, no abnormal rashes on my privates or back either.
commando ..
Old 10-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Search for Darcy for MR.
Thanks Bro. No wonder looks so familiar.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Wow bro, you are very brave.
I hope it is worth it.

No ML/FL are going to be by your side when something unfortunate strikes!
Only your family will, so take care of yourself is a way of taking care of them.

Be safe
No worries. Risk assessment only, besides taking the necessary precautions and protection it would be ok. Not commando as not the first time visit Xiaoman, a few times since she first came.

Anyway, as mentioned yeast infection is very common, it's like the itch on your groin after a few wet field camps in NS.

Life is short, enjoy it while it last. There are risks involved (health or safety) when we decide to cheong, just have to manage and minimise it, that's all.

99% of the MLs also care about their own well being, they are daughters of their mothers back home after all.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Not commando as not the first time visit Xiaoman, a few times since she first came.

99% of the MLs also care about their own well being, they are daughters of their mothers back home after all.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Is still working no response?
Old 10-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Killer1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for this girl?http://sglonelyguy.com/jessica-massage/
Old 10-05-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eligiblelau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
A quick MR for Xiao Man (SLG)

A slightly new location from last time. Still same area, different room.

No problem on the hygiene I notice, fresh dry towels, the one on bed looks new. I will generally put tissue when i lie down, common practice since beginning.

The alluring part is to have a young little pussy rubbing down your back while she kisses you all over. That feeling is indeed heavenly while my hands are all over her, soft breasts, bouncy butt.

I am glad i made the last session with her before she goes back on 12th May. Still worth a try if you have not in my opinion.

P.S. So far so good, no abnormal rashes on my privates or back either.
Rashes!? Serious?
Old 10-05-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Is still working no response?
Should be still working. Can try tomorrow.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

http://prcprincess.com/model/xin-xin-2/

Late MR from last Thu.

Was feeling horny and texted out a few girls and she was the one available. I was a bit apprehensive at first as she seemed abit old from her pics in the website. Still I carried on since he reviews mentioned she looked young.

Location is at central, near mrt, can park at shopping centre nearby.

I was not disappointed when the door opened. She looked younger than the pic and her face really gam me 8/10

Proceeded to shower alone.

Massage was nothing to shout abt but still ok.

Sensual. She excels in this. Lotsa action, good roaming signal. Started with rubbing on my body with her boobies, me slowly rubbing her down below thru her panties and then inside. Lotsa heavy panting and proceeded to 69. The ad mentioned bbbj but she capped me instead. Was horny liao so din object. Painted her high high while she sucked me hard hard. After some hard wrestling and me taking over the initiative of the action, I came into the condom. 9/10

Boobies wise i guess its a c. Feels very soft initially but if squeeze harder​ can feel something hard. Very good silicon if it's enhanced.

Ended off with a hand and head massage which i think was better than her back massage.

Her KC skills quite strong. Will say slot nice things like first time see also big, very handsome, good skills etc. I choose to take them with a pinch of salt

Damage 100+tips

Rtm: likely will

Pls up my points if u think my mr is good

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 11-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaydee View Post
Hi,

Has anybody tried Hope (SLG), Momo (DA), Si Yu (SLG) or Vivian (SLG)? Any MRs? Thanks!!
Plenty of MRs. Just go see Bro Javabeans MR compilation
Old 11-05-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eligiblelau View Post
Rashes!? Serious?
No, don't have. None.

Read the earlier threads.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1