The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
it's not a matter of whether u have bonk her before or not or how many times ..
who and what she meant to u, that matters ...

what if every puyings u bonk before start asking u hospital money for herself, her grandpa, grandma and even for her cow back home ...
Let's not kid ourselves. When we go to a G-Clubs it's obviously we go there to play girls. Do you think we go there to find serious girlfriends or wives?

Quote:
totally agree and can feel ur agony abt these changes to flight schedules ...
either it's too early or it's in the middle of the nite ... wtf ...
Not just Tiger Airways. This happens to Jetstar as well. I think they're trying to save costs by flying at those god forsaken hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkokk View Post
agree! i buy the ticket in afternoon, but change to early morning. from 11am change to 6.15am flight. So i need take the cab at 4am something to changi Airport! need to pay another 50% from jurong to changi airport. and also need wake up early.
Take the last train to Changi Airport on the day before your early morning flight. Jalan jalan, read magazines or doze off a bit. Before you know it it's 4:15am and you can check in for your flight already. Try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrj View Post
Please help me. I now in BKK and looking for Russian gals... many many of them. Went to Cowboy Soi, Nana Plaza etc... now thinking of RCA Poisedon... otherwise CM2 Novotel Hotel Siam Paragon basement... i wonder still have Russian gals????

My farang friend is in Thailand with me visiting for biz leh...
Try Mike's Place Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 3 for Russian FLs. Go to their coffeeshop to view. Thai OKTs will usher you in. Not sure if they're still in operation. Please feedback if you do try. Don't forget to buy me a bottle of DFS Smirnoff Vodka when you're back to Singapore.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Let's not kid ourselves. When we go to a G-Clubs it's obviously we go there to play girls. Do you think we go there to find serious girlfriends or wives?
well .. u neber know .. there r some kuku who like to do that ..

Quote:
Take the last train to Changi Airport on the day before your early morning flight. Jalan jalan, read magazines or doze off a bit. Before you know it it's 4:15am and you can check in for your flight already. Try it.
hey ... that's a pretty good ideal .... changi airport have fairly good place to sleep and the aircon is very "powderful" ....

Quote:
Try Mike's Place Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 3 for Russian FLs. Go to their coffeeshop to view. Thai OKTs will usher you in. Not sure if they're still in operation. Please feedback if you do try. Don't forget to buy me a bottle of DFS Smirnoff Vodka when you're back to Singapore.
this is what i called the lao jiao or master of bkk ....
Old 06-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
bikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

i looking sex show at thailand, but pathong there alot. but i not dare to go. Any brother can bring me to view it.... May can PM me... haha!!!

thank you ya !
No point wasting your money on the sex show lah. saw it twice and almost all the same pattern. I will be in BKK from 19th - 21st Apr.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ahkokk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not just Tiger Airways. This happens to Jetstar as well. I think they're trying to save costs by flying at those god forsaken hours.

I brought the tiger airways on SGD125, but change my date...

if not wrong, last trip of MRT is around 11.45pm .... near 6 hours idle over changi terminal .... but cigarettes is cheap ... i can take smoke there unstopped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikee69 View Post
No point wasting your money on the sex show lah. saw it twice and almost all the same pattern. I will be in BKK from 19th - 21st Apr.
O ... maybe u can extend to wait up me

I'm newbie ... please take care me
Old 06-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
i dun think u can find easily find such show in bkk anymore other than in pathong ...
but i know it's still very happening in pattaya ...
Oh ... then i give up for this show, because i heard alot of ppl saying had the kind of sex show... so i forgot it ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Whatever it is...as adidas88 have mentioned, avoid Patpong especially the joints on the first floor......they will cut your carrot head like no tomorrow unless you went in with the tourist police!
at patpong i saw alot of stall sell T-Shirt or bag or thing. Beside that alot of drink shop, does the shop is save?

Last time i went to Soi Cowboy, very sad .... i get a lady boy go back hotel.... due to the shop too dark can judge gal or lady gal

and i go NANA Plaza, i go into a agogo bar, inside damn surprise the lady boy more then origin lady....

any brother know which bar get alot FL or lady but not lady boy... i always mix out of lady boy and FL ...

Old 06-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any brother know which bar get alot FL or lady but not lady boy... i always mix out of lady boy and FL ...
In Nana, the only place to go into are the rainbow joints. No LB.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
bikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Last time i went to Soi Cowboy, very sad .... i get a lady boy go back hotel.... due to the shop too dark can judge gal or lady gal

and i go NANA Plaza, i go into a agogo bar, inside damn surprise the lady boy more then origin lady....

Patpong have a few LadyBoy Pub (as wat i know 3). Me and my colleague kena once. Lucky never pay bar fine to bring heshe out. You can go to the gogo bar by King's Group should be safe at Patpong (correct me if i'm wrong).

I cant extend the date as my OC is waiting for me at Chiang Rai. Need to fly there on 21th Apr.

I will cheong Soi Cowboy this time.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:59 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrj View Post
Please help me. I now in BKK and looking for Russian gals... many many of them. Went to Cowboy Soi, Nana Plaza etc... now thinking of RCA Poisedon... otherwise CM2 Novotel Hotel Siam Paragon basement... i wonder still have Russian gals????

My farang friend is in Thailand with me visiting for biz leh...

CM2 definitely got a few but not many SYTs Russian gals there,...maybe they look old for their age....they always "claimed" to be 25 yrs.....hahhahaah!

The next one is Grace Hotel....there is quite a lot there a few years back! Myself haven't been there fore sometime now...please kindly up-date me if you happened to pop-in!
Old 07-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Any FRs on your sexploits?
No "sexploits" this time , but went back to "reconnect with old pals and places, cant believe its been nearly 2 years since I was back.

went back to a joint far from town I used to frequent with Hakoshu and the rest, It's got a "special" show at midnight now, and there are more daring now as well as 'action" oriented. Bring u there next trip in a few months.

Another thing, I posted in the AGG thread, the scene is rather stale and not much lookers I spotted on a sunday , also the legendary "sisters" were not spotted at R4 on sunday .

Other than that, I Did a lot of Eating and found my favourite "Thai styled tsz char" stall near the hotel I stayed. Their chef is quite a character and cooks with good "wok 氣 " Had cheap n good Seafood at the seaside too.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In Nana, the only place to go into are the rainbow joints. No LB.
Hi Bro naemlo, really true that rainbow still maintain the rule of no LB? Cos... I tried 1 gal from Rainbow on Sun Night... After the session, I jio her to Mac to makan supper. Then the more I look at her, the more I feel that she may be LB, making me want to forget my session. Pls tell me the good news on Rainbow..
Old 07-04-2009, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
well .. u neber know .. there r some kuku who like to do that ..
Eh you suaning some people is it!

Quote:
hey ... that's a pretty good ideal .... changi airport have fairly good place to sleep and the aircon is very "powderful" ...
Yes the aircon very the "powderful".

Quote:
this is what i called the lao jiao or master of bkk ....
More like kuku jiao lah. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
The next one is Grace Hotel....there is quite a lot there a few years back! Myself haven't been there fore sometime now...
Oh my Grace Hotel is not for the faint hearted! Lots of alien characters around. Try it if you don't believe!
Old 07-04-2009, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=ahkokk;3624125]I brought the tiger airways on SGD125, but change my date...

Hi,

Just ring them up to tell them you insist traveling on the your origin schedule. That was what I did for my this April's trip, of course you need to have patience in order to get through the customer service officer, the waiting time can be up to 40 mins, that's no joke. If you have a little more to spend, opts for thaiairway, round trip around S$293.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
city.people deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by city.people View Post
Dear bros,sorry for the slight offtopic post here.A g-club girl approached me for 5k baht,saying its for her hospital fee,she not enough. (stay overnite in bkk hospital 1 nite got 5kbaht?)
What u think?! Although i know its not a very big sum,but its not about $,i just dont buy her story.Just want to hear what senior bros say,thanks!
Thanks to all bros who replied.Actually i just know her only for few months from my last visit to the G-Club.When i came back to SG less than two weeks,she already 'borrowed' 5k baht from me already,i dont expect her to return anyway.If there's any motive in me wanting to help her anymore,the aim is to screw her thats all.Maybe i'll start to fall in love with her after i screwed her.
Anyway,she's more shrewed and very 'realistic'.Right after i reject this latest attempt at loan from me,she completely never sms or call me again,i also di not contact her too.So xian shi,hahahha!

Now i'm wondering the next time i go to this G-Club to clear my balance,shall i still call her to sit,lol?But of cos,i'm not plotting to embarass her or anything of course.Just want to rubba her more,keke
Old 07-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by city.people View Post
Thanks to all bros who replied.Actually i just know her only for few months from my last visit to the G-Club.When i came back to SG less than two weeks,she already 'borrowed' 5k baht from me already,i dont expect her to return anyway.If there's any motive in me wanting to help her anymore,the aim is to screw her thats all.Maybe i'll start to fall in love with her after i screwed her.
Anyway,she's more shrewed and very 'realistic'.Right after i reject this latest attempt at loan from me,she completely never sms or call me again,i also di not contact her too.So xian shi,hahahha!

Now i'm wondering the next time i go to this G-Club to clear my balance,shall i still call her to sit,lol?But of cos,i'm not plotting to embarass her or anything of course.Just want to rubba her more,keke
hey .. u r complicated, man ...
why make a simpe matter into a complicated issue ??
stress off ... u dun own her anything ...
Old 07-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

where can i find the SYT side line model... with budget pricing ... hehe ....

last time at 1 SPA (1 year ago, forgot the SPA name, just remember start from Cxxxxxx2). Side line model all over 3.5K baht, and the OKT know well in madarin.

seen now sufficient economic, any pricing drop for side line models?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1