The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DP3142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostringonenite View Post
Bro is this near CV?
I'm not sure bro
Old 12-12-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
PIMPboygeylang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidodido80 View Post
Hello bros, after reading from your review, i should cobtribute as well too.

I was at Tampines st 43 area, walk past a small shop and just give it a try since i have no plan.

I walk-in and request for 1h programm standard package. I was assigned to Cindy. She is a China lady. Can speak a little bit of english and sometimes she will use a hp to translate.Due to communication berrier, we don't speak alot.

The massage is just SOP, nothing to shout out. After 20mins, she ask me to turn around and massage my balls very long and nice. She did a good job on little head as well. I was allowed to roam her (unluckily without clothes on).

Damage: 1h oil massage ~60, HJ+Roaming: 50 SGD or BJ+Roaming: 100 SGD.
HJ: 6.5 of 10 (maybe my expectation too high)
BJ: 7.5 of 10 (since she know i am not hard,she change to BJ w/out i say anything)
Roaming: 9.5 of 10 (Allow to roam anywhere you want)
ML: 6 of 10 (the first time she came in w/out make up, i see her true face and then she go out and make up)
Boob: A (for those who is boobs lover, don't try)

RTF: probably yes,if i am near that area again.
Spa beside a Bicycle shop and a cut hair shop. Anusarn SPA or something, near to bus stop. can fj there
Old 12-12-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPboygeylang View Post
Spa beside a Bicycle shop and a cut hair shop. Anusarn SPA or something, near to bus stop. can fj there
You don't talk cock la fj all come out. Ppl go there never review until fj you say fj without a proper review
Old 13-12-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
should be May...she looks more plump now then before..
her cucumber diet not working anymore lor... i tell her she use so much strength never eat wont giddy meh? but for awhile she slim down abit but never go visit her for some time liao so dunno is how now...

go visit her abit pek chek la... so near yet so far... her regulars will know what i saying..
Old 13-12-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
tanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
her cucumber diet not working anymore lor... i tell her she use so much strength never eat wont giddy meh? but for awhile she slim down abit but never go visit her for some time liao so dunno is how now...

go visit her abit pek chek la... so near yet so far... her regulars will know what i saying..
Yeah she put on weight. She stop eating the cucumber diet. Well you know she has her limits, even thought you know her from jalan sultan times. By the way how are you? You got any info about Lv from Marine Parade?
Old 14-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
Yeah she put on weight. She stop eating the cucumber diet. Well you know she has her limits, even thought you know her from jalan sultan times. By the way how are you? You got any info about Lv from Marine Parade?
wah lau eh... so many years liao u still looking for LV ah! I give up already.. think she retire liao... or no more in sg... everytime i walk past her old shop I will think how much sperm i check clear there.. good old days...
Old 14-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
tanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
wah lau eh... so many years liao u still looking for LV ah! I give up already.. think she retire liao... or no more in sg... everytime i walk past her old shop I will think how much sperm i check clear there.. good old days...
Well LV has the best bbbj that i will never forget. She might come back, you never know. Its different for esther, she would not be able to return to work in singapore for good.
Old 14-12-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Carnale90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
got a east side milf contact from a bro here
Hard massage with slow HJ and some cat bath. what i like more are her D cup titties…Will auto put them on your face and let you suckle like baby.

never chop carrot and accepted my two blues.
Bro, mind sharing contact? TIA
Old 14-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:

Totally agree! Ups you for it!
Old 14-12-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

When the urge to visit comes, far also become near 😅
Old 14-12-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

everytime u thought got chance to score, the referee blow for offside...sometimes I think maybe should ask her if got anything else she can do....but I think she no lack of customers...anyway just enjoy the massage and if have some extra extra will be better...
Old 14-12-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylann09 View Post
New opening of MP in the east. Curtain to separate beds. Wasn't expecting much, went in greeted by 4-5ladies. 68 for oil. Face down for massage. Massage was good and legit, until suddenly attacked my balls and butt hole, and then proceeded slide her hands under my groin. GQ was popped, was surprised when she say full service. I said okay, and proceeded with real action. She skills was good! Left a happy man. Damage 150 + 68. HJ or BJ will be lower damage for sure. Didn't book anyone, but one a pretty and slim one there gonna try it next time round.

Bonus: she asked if I wanted 2girls. And said if she can't finish me off, she'll ask her friend to sub her
can share location /contact pls?
Old 14-12-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPboygeylang View Post
I cant find this spa.

Can someone elaborate? or PM me pls.

TIA.
Old 15-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
everytime u thought got chance to score, the referee blow for offside...sometimes I think maybe should ask her if got anything else she can do....but I think she no lack of customers...anyway just enjoy the massage and if have some extra extra will be better...

you are right bro.. sometimes is not offside... is u shoot.. keeper dive but tio the post... I got ask her before... already almost there liao can just complete? she say cannot.. lan lan suck nipple and guai guai shoot out...

better dun think abt extra extra la... will kee siao.. i go to her some many years liao.. dun have means dun have...
Old 15-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
Well LV has the best bbbj that i will never forget. She might come back, you never know. Its different for esther, she would not be able to return to work in singapore for good.
then must wait for those bros with her number to update liao... esther is also gd but still cannot compare to LV...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread