The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 9
JustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
The female was wearing a skirt (cover only about half of her thigh). And she seems not to be bothered about it as her legs were wide open. Can see her purple panties. At one point, she pull her skirt even higher. Makes my pants even tighter (cause bulging at my groin).
Can see camel toe?
Old 12-09-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 12
Len75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
u are correct
Return +7 ups.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Went to Circular Road to have dinner last Friday, and there was a group of adults sitting directly opposite me (with the female in topic face-to-face with me at the next table).

The female was wearing a skirt (cover only about half of her thigh). And she seems not to be bothered about it as her legs were wide open. Can see her purple panties. At one point, she pull her skirt even higher. Makes my pants even tighter (cause bulging at my groin).
Thanks for sharing bro... looks like she is one of those few notti girls around who want to tease us guys and cause us sore eyes n a hardon .. hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-09-2019 at 03:43 PM.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSlapIT49 View Post
Can see camel toe?
Unfortunately not. But can imagine it while seeing her panties. She always stay put there for a while when she open her legs up. Her panties is lace type. Which means can see the skin under the lacey part. Steam sia.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for sharing bro... looks like she is one of those few notti girls around who want to tease us guys and cause us sore eyes n a hardon .. hehe
I hope that there are more to come.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at a toast box outlet opp maxwell market this morning buying breakfast. Spotted 2 ladies having their toast and this syt was wearing a dress. A short dress.

Her food was ready and when she stood up to take the food, her legs open kind of big and I saw her maroon panty. She caught me looking hahaha!

Then while waiting for my food, I choose a good spot to wait and peep abit. And she make no effort in covering up. Her legs opened quite big and I saw her panty many times. She caught me oooking though but didn’t make any effort to cover up still and still continue to close and open her legs for me to view her panty hahahaha

Short cheap thrill while waiting for my breakfast
Old 12-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
Was at a toast box outlet opp maxwell market this morning buying breakfast. Spotted 2 ladies having their toast and this syt was wearing a dress. A short dress.

Her food was ready and when she stood up to take the food, her legs open kind of big and I saw her maroon panty. She caught me looking hahaha!

Then while waiting for my food, I choose a good spot to wait and peep abit. And she make no effort in covering up. Her legs opened quite big and I saw her panty many times. She caught me looking though but didn’t make any effort to cover up still and still continue to close and open her legs for me to view her panty hahahaha

Short cheap thrill while waiting for my breakfast
Omg !!...this girl is just as notti as the other one seen by bro readyforit7 opening and closing her legs while seated as mentioned by the bro above ..why all of a sudden all these notti girls start appearing everywhere, so happy to show us guys the type and colour of panties they r wearing under their short dresses or skirts ...can't believe it ...wat r they trying to do to us guys ???

Old 12-09-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
steamsauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...this girl is just as notti as the other one seen by bro readyforit7 opening and closing her legs while seated as mentioned by the bro above ..why all of a sudden all these notti girls start appearing everywhere, so happy to show us guys the type and colour of panties they r wearing under their short dresses or skirts ...can't believe it ...wat r they trying to do to us guys ???
Maybe they want to see tents forming on our pants
Old 12-09-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went on a picnic date at a park with this girl. She wore a brown dress past her knees. When we sit down on mat she sit cross leg directly opposite me. Throughout the date she would raise her leg to swap left leg over right, right leg over left. Every time she raise leg I always see btw her legs she wear white panties. I think she know I can see, but carry on doing anyway. Good day.
Old 13-09-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Volcanal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post
I went on a picnic date at a park with this girl. She wore a brown dress past her knees. When we sit down on mat she sit cross leg directly opposite me. Throughout the date she would raise her leg to swap left leg over right, right leg over left. Every time she raise leg I always see btw her legs she wear white panties. I think she know I can see, but carry on doing anyway. Good day.
Wow directly opposite, sure have very good view
Old 13-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrfoodie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Couple of experiences that happened this week to share

1) Was waiting for the lift at the office and when it arrived, there as a huge gust of wind that came out from the elevator when it descends, one syt entered the lift first and her skirt flew up, exposing a blue lace undie

2) Was walking inbetween floors(from 15 to 14 floor), just nice, a colleague was walking from 14 to 15.. and we said hi mid-stairs. when I reached 14 floor she reach 15 floor, i look up at her to say bye and i got an eyeful of her white thongs, lucky day!
Old 13-09-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone saw any extremely slutty OL whom wear mini dress
Old 13-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfoodie View Post
Couple of experiences that happened this week to share

1) Was waiting for the lift at the office and when it arrived, there as a huge gust of wind that came out from the elevator when it descends, one syt entered the lift first and her skirt flew up, exposing a blue lace undie
Thanks for yr sharing of tis accidental zaogeng bro ...but very strange happening leh...1st time hearing of strong gust of wind from inside the lift ...anyway how did she feel and wat was her facial expression and wat did she do when she realised her skirt was blown upwards by the strong wind and her blue panties seen by everyone around her esp you and other guys ???

Old 13-09-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

for those who work in Suntec, Centennial or millenia tower brothers, upskirts caused by sudden gust of wind is pretty normal there...

everyday can see color flag...
Old 14-09-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Recently went jogging with my gf at ecp late night and after that we rest at a bench which was dark. While chatting, got a bit horny... didn't do much except remove her sports bra so that I can touch her boobs. She was in a loose light colour singlet top. It was very difficult to remove her sports bra without removing her top. So she didnt wear back her sports bra when we walked back to my car. Her sports bra was squeezed into a small sling bag.

Anway when we passed by coffee bean, she wanted to go to washroom so I went to queue to buy a drink. She came out just in time and joined me in the queue... when it was our turn, she was pointed to the menu behind the counter to order her drink. The guy behind her keep staring at her but at first I didn't know why. When my gf collected our drink, I realised why. The side gap of her singlet was quite big and whenever she raised her hands, can see her side boob and nipple! She even went to pour some sweetener into her drink which I think some guys seated there also saw her zaogeng. I had to quickly stop her and told her she zaogeng. She was surprised and looked around and saw some guys looking at her. Very paiseh. Quickly left that that.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1