The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 23-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Pop quiz: Agreed on 4k PHP with FL for LT but had 2 shots and she said she wanna go. She wants the 4k. How much will u pay her? Service is average.
Old 23-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
IMHO, the pinays are smart, you say you're chinese, they will tell you how much they hate koreans or japs, you say you're korean, they talk about their fight with china over spratly islands!

real test? tell them you're mix 1/4 korean, 1/4 jap, 1/4 chinese, and 1/4 ang mo! see what they say then.. haha i think they will then ask for payment in usd, rmb, yen AND won, lol..

Ah.. i think best is to act blur, novice pretend you're new, need someone to take care of you (but come here to do your research first hor), like that you can eat them and won't get eaten back. Ok less chance of being eaten maybe.
Well, I would add a sprinkling of Indian Blood, Arab Blood and African .. and see how they wisen up with their "I hate Blacks", "I hate Indians" etc. etc.... LOL

I once had this meaningful conversation with a girl, who claimed she don't trust Americans and I went I am from Texas .. and she went "you don't look like Texas" and I was like "my parents migrated .. like Phil-Am" and she was like .. "oh, so is Texas near Sydney ? It is in Australia right ?"

Well, I keep my brain tingling chats to non-bar girls, though it does make it funny to throw a spanner into their high frenzied sales pitches ..

Oh, never under-estimate the power of Pinoy bullshitting imaginations.

Recently on a forum, about Dogs and such, one guys from Singapore said that Filipinos Eat Dogs, and a Filipino replies, true Filipino Style "My father Said Singapore people are Horrible. He had gone to a Singapore Family house for Dinner and they served him Monkey Brain with the Monkey still alive .. " and when there was retorts . he / she was adamant that all are liars .. and his father never lies ..

Oh, btw, does anybody even remotely recall such a food in Singapore ? But .. don't argue with Pinays .. they will stamp the ground and when they are loosing the argument they will switch to "you are liar" mode ..
Old 23-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

darkknightrises: if she had asked 4K, and starts to whine and moan, well, 4K is not a lot - so I would cut the loss and kick her out that keep a reluctant cat at home ..

After all, I equate to Singapore $ - 160 S$ = 2 shots ? not a bad deal .. and nothing annoy me than a whining hooker ....

Have done it at times, and went out and spent quality time with Friends .. in Manila, who were more than once surprised that I didn't find silly excuses to avoid them ..

Now, if I had negotiated like, say, 6,000 and more .. then my anger mode will kick in, but, still, I remember that I am not in my home turf, and chalk it up to experience ..

Anything more than 7,000 or so, as a ball-park - I do the '10 questions' Quiz before closing the deal ..

PS: I know guys, who agreed on, say 5k, then kicked the girl out with 3k, and then after a long while later discovered something missing .. and it can include contents of the mini-bar - not much, but when you are paying up when checking out .. well ...

And another guy, remotely known to me, had a girl whining, kept her, and in the midnight hour the security had called and asked him permission to release the girl (like they do in Exec Plaza) and with his sleepy eyes had looked at his watch to see the time and guess what ? the Watch was MIA - lesson learnt .. says he .. don't under pay or hold a whining FL ..
Old 23-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Pop quiz: Agreed on 4k PHP with FL for LT but had 2 shots and she said she wanna go. She wants the 4k. How much will u pay her? Service is average.
4k lor, service is average still managed 2 shots = not bad already

keep her also no meaning, wanna shoot again for average service? i pass...

keep them against their wishes, they can end up doing crazy shit and will surely disturb you early early in the AM, hence disrupting your beauty sleep lol
Old 23-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
keep them against their wishes, they can end up doing crazy shit and will surely disturb you early early in the AM, hence disrupting your beauty sleep lol
I agree.

One of the Go-Go dancers I brought back from EDSA complex was telling me about her friend who threatened to smash a hotel TV when a customer tried to negotiate for a lower sum than initially agreed after the deed.

If the WL is always face black black, it is likely that she will not provide a good service.

Among my regional travels, I always find Pinoys to be the most passionate about sex.
Old 23-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
I agree.
One of the Go-Go dancers I brought back from EDSA complex was telling me about her friend who threatened to smash a hotel TV when a customer tried to negotiate for a lower sum than initially agreed after the deed.
and I am 100% sure she would have done it, fuxk the consequences ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
I agree. Among my regional travels, I always find Pinoys to be the most passionate about sex.
Well, and so do I, though I have also seen my fair share of drama with them
Old 23-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

And a Tagged Troll To keep things going .. another one that seems too good to be True ..

Old 23-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And a Tagged Troll To keep things going .. another one that seems too good to be True ..

Hmm...

I am willing to offer the following rates for her:

3.5K, 2 FRUTTI 3 hours

And she better do a standard Pinoy BBBJ.
Old 23-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

PM me if you need a place to stay. My rates is only 10k per week. Its a one bedroom at Sea Residences with a nice view of the Bay and the Globe of MOA. Walking distance to MOA.

For guys who usually stay at Malate you can try out Insomnia when you can't sleep. Most of tge girls from the jap lounges heads there after they punch out. Got to know a couple of them and they are calling me practically every week.
Old 24-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
interesting, is she MILF? think she has a cesarean scar between umbilicus and bikini bottom

(yes i was bored ...)
Old 24-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

wah 4k..

I'd spend 2k on drinks and have a good time.. hook one back to my place get her to stay for a week to go out as a date with some KC and then pay her 2k as tips..
if not i'll try again on 1k for another night for 2 nights to see if i can get something hahaha

but i think not everyone likes the rounding rounding approach.. but i'd do it that way lol

Don't know if i'm cheap or not really a fan of paid sex.

sorry OT..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 24-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
For guys who usually stay at Malate you can try out Insomnia when you can't sleep. Most of tge girls from the jap lounges heads there after they punch out. Got to know a couple of them and they are calling me practically every week.
Bro, care to share? Are you based in Manila? If so, let's meet up and hit Insomnia. Maybe I need to get re-acquainted with the club.

How about Club Zzyxz? Any good?
Old 24-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Thanks to bros for your input on my question. I paid her 2.5k and told her to fxxx off basically. She was still pestering me but I just ordered her to get out. Next day at MBC, same girl and wanted me to take her out. I was like, "Are you fucking serious?"

Another bad experience: took this girl from MBC. Back in room, cannot touch/lick boobs. I have already inserted and when she brushed my hand off the third time, I withdrew and told her to fxxx off without paying her. Not sure if I'm pushing my luck...
Old 24-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, care to share? Are you based in Manila? If so, let's meet up and hit Insomnia. Maybe I need to get re-acquainted with the club.

How about Club Zzyxz? Any good?
I am not based there. I am just an investor. I have not been to the club you mentioned. But its the same everywhere in the world. Money is magnet. I brought a girl to my condo and when she saw it she wanted me to screw her raw. Get a good room in a 5-star hotel and they will want to go to your room.
Old 24-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another bad experience: took this girl from MBC. Back in room, cannot touch/lick boobs. I have already inserted and when she brushed my hand off the third time, I withdrew and told her to fxxx off without paying her. Not sure if I'm pushing my luck...
You maybe pushing your luck, or not

Well, after all, killers are dime a dozen in Philippines, and if she gets into a frenzy and 'orders' a hit (no, you don't need to be rich and famous to get hit ..' .. well, a 1,000 peso can get a hit man ..

I would preserve my nerve (and my hide) and thrown her out with some money - or part of what was agreed .. or worst still, come in her .. and let her fret over what transpires .. That's my style - remove the problem from the scene with minimal fuss ... and ensure she doesn't harbor ill-will ..

Then again, I maybe wrong
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1