The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Wah! My Sifu so fast point the gun back at me liao. Dun forget you are my male chaperone to these playgrounds. KEKEKE
without you me is nothing lah, bro sengseng consume any new erotic dishes nowadays?
Old 10-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
without you me is nothing lah, bro sengseng consume any new erotic dishes nowadays?
Got 3 mesmerizing ones. One came back after winning over 1K from Genting. Wanna belanja me Supper tat night. Ask me what I want to eat. I look deep into her smoky eyes and said " Can you be my Supper"". Then she smile mischievously back and said " You wish is my command" and I am all yours.".
I smile and wink back at her. Well ! I am not very hungry now, can you take a rain cheque first cos my sifu Dyeloke is not here now . (Si Sang Pa pa Leh) I am a bit Scare man.(Bi Bok Bi Bok)MY HEARTBEATS are increasing now. KEKEKE
Old 10-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Got 3 mesmerizing ones. One came back after winning over 1K from Genting. Wanna belanja me Supper tat night. Ask me what I want to eat. I look deep into her smoky eyes and said " Can you be my Supper"". Then she smile mischievously back and said " You wish is my command" and I am all yours.".
I smile and wink back at her. Well ! I am not very hungry now, can you take a rain cheque first cos my sifu Dyeloke is not here now . (Si Sang Pa pa Leh) I am a bit Scare man.(Bi Bok Bi Bok)MY HEARTBEATS are increasing now. KEKEKE
really good ah, always got free dishes to serve.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
really good ah, always got free dishes to serve.
Have a chat with your Foshan Wong Fey Hoong's granddaughter . She is back leh. You din go and drink Kungfu Tea with her meh? Kancil saw and said also water lew lew. KEKEKE
Old 12-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Have a chat with your Foshan Wong Fey Hoong's granddaughter . She is back leh. You din go and drink Kungfu Tea with her meh? Kancil saw and said also water lew lew. KEKEKE
she is always here lah, haha... really long time didnt join you all. ;p
Old 15-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ehhh...y this thread suddenly so quiet?
Must bring it up to 1st page before all the OKT threads starts flooding the forum again...
Old 15-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
allelujah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk99 View Post
tried this MILF PRC near Pudu Pasar Road name Zi Qin oh god she really acts like a mother who cares and love so much of her baby. She massage until my didi stands like KLCC. want ctc pm me.
can i give a contact that i can see her.. [email protected]
Old 15-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zweckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
me only needs 30 seconds to find these playgrounds cause got my sifu sengseng as my MANG KUNG JUK...
Wah, u mimang hebat ho. haha. Salute.
Old 16-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Ehhh...y this thread suddenly so quiet?
Must bring it up to 1st page before all the OKT threads starts flooding the forum again...
bro, when are you coming to meet us again?
Old 16-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
she is always here lah, haha... really long time didnt join you all. ;p
They found this airport gal student very accommodating lah. I tink I also wanna enroll as her classmate lah. Maybe we can find similarity in our hobbies leh. One can never dell. The other tomboy student also not bad eventhough a little bit boyish. Looks like the new little red riding hood can overrun Lambo anytime now. Her demureness and captivating smile can win many hearts anytime. KEKEKE
Old 16-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They found this airport gal student very accommodating lah. I tink I also wanna enroll as her classmate lah. Maybe we can find similarity in our hobbies leh. One can never dell. The other tomboy student also not bad eventhough a little bit boyish. Looks like the new little red riding hood can overrun Lambo anytime now. Her demureness and captivating smile can win many hearts anytime. KEKEKE
bro sengseng, airport as in flat or airstewardess?
when eat dim sum yesterday but shop close so drop by nearby coffee-shop to eat noodle with my henan fubu.. call you but you didn't answer my call... are you busy doing push-ups?
Old 17-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Samster

Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
bro sengseng, airport as in flat or airstewardess?
when eat dim sum yesterday but shop close so drop by nearby coffee-shop to eat noodle with my henan fubu.. call you but you didn't answer my call... are you busy doing push-ups?
Its a Sai Sampan. KEKEKE. Boss, sorri tat day forgot to bring HP out so no hp cannot hear your ringring. Little Red Riding hood told me she din find her Grandma but found a Grandpa Wolf and gif her 500 as Angpow. Maybe Xmas is near tats why so many Santa Kulos around.
Old 17-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, when are you coming to meet us again?
How I wish I can go now....
No more leave to take leh...only hoping company got training or meeting in this 2 months if not no chance liao.
I also miss the place leh...everyday also thinking when I can go visit u guys again make me drool nia.....haiz...
Probably will only be early next year before I can make the trip again.
U guys r so so so lucky to have such a nice place.
Old 18-11-2011, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zweckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arrived in KL from KK last night about 10.45pm. Mandi pakai baju than jalan to PW. See some kulat utara in foodcourt than noticed more between the pot plants. Haha. Some fierce cari bisnis. Heart not moved. Than walk up the escalator rosak. See maybe 50 kulat utara and many bro. Too many people. Than walk down tangga rosak. Wah, so many bro que at the lift with a kulat in hand. Again heart not moved becos many people.

Than walk to foodcourt in Iron River. Singing no more. stage gelap. thirsty so order a hot lime juice drink. 1kulat come and ask if want to go happy. Take one look, small bro say no.

than one more come. small bro say maybe. kulat sit down I didnt invite. this one tall and big twin peak.

Than my line juice drink cum. Kulit trying her best to tell me why I shud go to see her kulit bed. I say wait, maybe. She say OK she wait and keep me cumpani.

Finally finish drink lime juice (she drink some) than go see kulit field. Have to walk 3 floor.

Name : Xiao Chern

Orgin : Chengdu

Height 1.6m

Chest : 38

She hairy down there but clean. Kiss litttle bit until when pump more than 10 min continue and she moan loud than she french kiss. Syiok
Old 18-11-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Its a Sai Sampan. KEKEKE. Boss, sorri tat day forgot to bring HP out so no hp cannot hear your ringring. Little Red Riding hood told me she din find her Grandma but found a Grandpa Wolf and gif her 500 as Angpow. Maybe Xmas is near tats why so many Santa Kulos around.
since when master sengseng become Santa Clothless?!! haha... solute solute!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1