The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 22
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iinstantz View Post
brothers in myanmar
did anyone 1 of u all went to muse before and what is situation around there. pls guide
you mean muse at yangon international hotel? I thought they had changed name to Arena 51? The last time i was there, I talked to the security and they told me the FL price range from 40k onwards and the quality is bad...
Old 09-06-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
iinstantz is Cool - loads of Potential

sorry bro. i mean the china myanmar border. did u go or anyone went before? any suggestion?
Old 10-06-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
No (437),Bokone,Min Gyi Street,Insein Tsp Yangon

Google Diamond Lake Hotel. Apple is at the same building..

Hang flower joint...it was renamed to Apple after JJ...
Sorry for the last review of Apple Bar. This is the same as the old JJ's except more remote, smaller, and quite a bit nicer. Entrance is 10,000 kyat including 1 drink, however entrance is included if you purchase a bottle. They will keep the bottle for 1 month and you can enter 3 times; a group of 4 can enter with the bottle purchase. Lot of girls there and normal procedure. Do not go early as there really isn't anyone there until about 10pm and at 10:30pm they have the fashion show.

The second and third floor of the hotel is Ktv. Each room is 80,000 without any time limit. Lots of girls for the Ktv.

From what I can tell there are only two places in Yangon; Emperor and now Apple bar for working girl arrangement. Lots of normal bars are opening up and the nightlife is getting interesting. Would be interested in knowing another if anyone has information.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
asianhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutorbkk View Post
Sorry for the last review of Apple Bar. This is the same as the old JJ's except more remote, smaller, and quite a bit nicer. Entrance is 10,000 kyat including 1 drink, however entrance is included if you purchase a bottle. They will keep the bottle for 1 month and you can enter 3 times; a group of 4 can enter with the bottle purchase. Lot of girls there and normal procedure. Do not go early as there really isn't anyone there until about 10pm and at 10:30pm they have the fashion show.

The second and third floor of the hotel is Ktv. Each room is 80,000 without any time limit. Lots of girls for the Ktv.

From what I can tell there are only two places in Yangon; Emperor and now Apple bar for working girl arrangement. Lots of normal bars are opening up and the nightlife is getting interesting. Would be interested in knowing another if anyone has information.
I haven't been to San Franciso DJ club, but it looks like a possibility. Next to it is Sukura Entertainment. Looks like a FL type club. Anyone been there?
Old 11-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

There are some more places:
Eg: BME nightclub near L'Plenteur restuarant,the club at Park Royal basement, club at Sedona, Pyrite Club... all the same. Go go go. Damage all about the same.
Best thing is buy a bottle (estimated damage 60-70k MMK), but you will get better service from the waiters and head waiters and get a few more entries the next time round. Do tip the one or two waiters/head waiters 5000 MMK each then you will get special attention, pick any girl you like to come to you or just inform them the type of girl you like, they will bring them to you.
Girl damage will be around 100 - 120 USD depending on your chemistry and negotiation skills.
No fashion show there but just working girls lurking around inside.
Happy cheonging.
Old 13-06-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

Nightwise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I wanna explore and see but my time is limited.
Read of fj port and that lead me to was scout around 19 and 18th street but no luck. The river mentioned is the harbour for unloading containers right?
No touts around at all.
May go explore emperor later, a must I guess, but fj port is first for me.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Muse

Quote:
sorry bro. i mean the china myanmar border. did u go or anyone went before? any suggestion?
I have not been to Muse, the border town between myanmar and yunnan.

Almost two yrs ago, myanmar immigration allow me to enter tachilek but dont allow me to go mongla because of fighting around kokang which is around muse.

So i doubt u can go muse officially. But i think u can go Ruili from yunnan.

Old 13-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 22
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey bro, so the damage in apple is the same as emperor? which means no bar fine and ranging 1 to 1.5lakh (depending on girls) for a night long shoot?

Went there once a couple of months back but didnt call any...intend to bring a friend down this couple of days so wanna to be sure of the charges...
Old 13-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

bro i am coming to muse from lashio. not from china
i am curious about the people there and wats so happening there
Old 14-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
Hey bro, so the damage in apple is the same as emperor? which means no bar fine and ranging 1 to 1.5lakh (depending on girls) for a night long shoot?

Went there once a couple of months back but didnt call any...intend to bring a friend down this couple of days so wanna to be sure of the charges...
Yes, the prices are about the same or a bit higher then Emperor. It is a nicer place however. Even the employees and some of the girls are from the infamous JJ's. Enjoy and be safe.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

Nightwise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Nightwise;17451186]Bros, I wanna explore and see but my time is limited.

-Been to mingalar 6th floor, cheong there..
Average looking, but her facial features appealed to me.
Always in a daze.
Stretch condoms with her nails, clumsily dangerous.
Condoms given are too small for me, half at max, checked her body no smell no blemish.
Should be fine, but very risky stuff.
First time I went was quoted 40 then later 35 then 30k kyat.
Next day
-explored port right? Of ecohouse. (stairs left or right of it.), 30k kyats lowest, girls average.
-one on the 20th street(upper, iopposite a blue shop with a flag mast, got gold sticker over the front door with dragon on both side if not mistaken. 30kyats lowest.
Average gals.
-One port on latha street if not mistaken( row of shop with big 1234 sigh, vertical sign, look for color of botton shop or something. Is it a stairs, at night of trishaw guys gathered in front. Go up the stairs to a lift, 9th floor.
Stock are ok, but price quoted 40k, reduced to 35 then 30k.
All for foreigners is 30k..
Price has increased, condoms given are small, once is enough for me.
Better cheong locally.

Hint for all bros, walk the streets, catch a young dude, tell him to be your body guard, tip him.
Sop is that people will bring you to a room first, then mirror, then pick a chick then comes the price.
Ask up front first about the price.
The guide from earlier?
He is the one who will let you escape rooms. Step inside, wait at the door, scan the chicks, if not uo to taste. He will walk you out to other ports. Some can be super persuasive and you need a local on hand to help out.
It can get rather forced if you vengure alone.
2-3k kyats tip for your bodyguard and you will be safe.
Just do not let him trick you into taking taxis.
Do not let him stray too far.
Keep the convo going make him feel he is needed to be your guide.

My guide for the first day was from the roof bar, blazer dude, guided me to mingalar when others below said mingalar 6th floor was closed.
Good guy, but hi diverted me to the roof bar first, wanted me to buy a drink then later wanted me to take a taxy to mingalar.. Both on the same street.
See what I mean?.

2nd night was a young dude, he walked me to all the port from 18th street to latha street. He kept telling me that locals get it for 15k to 20k.
But at the ports, they overiride him and said foreigners need to play at least 35k, which can be negoed to 30k.
So in the end we walked and talk about life, explore ports while he also get to see the gals.
In the end I manage to dig out that he also does not visit ports as he was poor. Masturbate solo style.

But I take this as a good thing, he gets more rep as he can guide a foreigner to ports, he can brush up on his language, I get a bodyguard. Win win.
Old 15-06-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro i am coming to muse from lashio. not from china
i am curious about the people there and wats so happening there
Hi, any happening places in lashio?.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

bro i am not sure too in lashio. i am travelling first time there as i am on my way to muse.
Old 15-06-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Shan State, Myanmar

Quote:
bro i am not sure too in lashio. i am travelling first time there as i am on my way to muse.
Hello bro unless you are Burmese if not the whole of Shan State is under lock down.
Please don't dua kang lah!
How can you be in Shan State?
Unless you work as foot soldier for warlord lah hahaha!
Last month have armed conflicts again and there're some casualties.

KNN if can enter Shan State then last week I already enter Mong La via Xishuangbanna, Yunnan and cheong liao!
Please correct me if I'm wrong!

PS: I'll pay you good money if you've kangtao to get special pass to enter some parts of Shan State.
Old 17-06-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shan State, Myanmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hello bro unless you are Burmese if not the whole of Shan State is under lock down.
Please don't dua kang lah!
How can you be in Shan State?
Unless you work as foot soldier for warlord lah hahaha!
Last month have armed conflicts again and there're some casualties.

KNN if can enter Shan State then last week I already enter Mong La via Xishuangbanna, Yunnan and cheong liao!
Please correct me if I'm wrong!

PS: I'll pay you good money if you've kangtao to get special pass to enter some parts of Shan State.
It is not an easy trip but I did it once and can explain the process:

1. Make your way to North Thailand.
2. Travel to Mae Sai ( part of the golden triangle)
3. Cross the Burmese border to Tajileik. At the immigration, surrender your passport for a special document. ( in Mae Sai, take 1/2 dozen PP photo)
4. Hire a car. ( best if you travel with a local guide). I spent the nite in this border town.
5. The first pit stop was Kentung. Before arriving there, you will have collected 5 stamps on your traveling document. There are a total of 11 check points before arriving at my destination called Mongla, a border town of burma n China.
6. Wanted to travel further beyond Mongla but my guide told me there were skirmishes and it is too dangerous to proceed further. Here you get a shot for $10( then ).

You can travel into The Shan states but it is not easy. It is easier to go to kunming and make your way to the border towns on the Chinese side.

If someone has to go to the Kachin State, it will be easier to come from India or even from Madalay.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1