The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I was young la. Thought I met the right one. She went back to China and I tried to visit her once a month. I didn’t want to go to China, and I wasn’t sure if I wanted her in SG (because of how we met), so I got cold feet and just said bye hastily. Just was not confident I could give her a life in SG. I suspected she was heartbroken but I didn’t wanna hang around to find out. More of I KCed her la (or so I thought). Hahaha.
I think some of them also aware that we may play with their feelings. They normally borrow a lot of money to come here. I chit chat with them a lot, for those young chicks, they usually cry or cannot sleep at night. So naturally they want a lifeboat when they are in sg.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I think some of them also aware that we may play with their feelings. They normally borrow a lot of money to come here. I chit chat with them a lot, for those young chicks, they usually cry or cannot sleep at night. So naturally they want a lifeboat when they are in sg.
I am sure there are very nice MLs who probably would make good life partners, on the assumption that the men have resources to transition them into normal lives and the men really don’t mind the girls’ past. Not many real cases around I would imagine.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am sure there are very nice MLs who probably would make good life partners, on the assumption that the men have resources to transition them into normal lives and the men really don’t mind the girls’ past. Not many real cases around I would imagine.
Usually I just want them to feel better here, not really bothered by what happened after they go back. Actually if they like you, you can literally feel the entire FJ become much more enjoyable.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Usually I just want them to feel better here, not really bothered by what happened after they go back. Actually if they like you, you can literally feel the entire FJ become much more enjoyable.
Yeah no doubt about the quality of sex there. I guess both parties do need to know the party will stop eventually and they should not harbour any further thoughts on one migrating to the other’s home country etc. Problem starts when people don’t think too much ahead or if they give in to their primal urges at the moment. When the cock gets hard, one can’t think properly.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Other than those who want to pay off some gambling debts of their own, most of them are here hoping to make more and faster cash so that they can give a better living to their family back home.
There are also those who kenna conned by their agents, thinking it's so easy to make money here, a proper day job that pays well..
There are not short of PRC scams PRC stories.
As for us, just pay per visit and move on.
Recently a ML near my place added me, after some days of chatting, asked me to 买钟for her to meet me. Told her I would rather buy her supper after she's off work, she rejected. I blocked her for good. She actually thought all local men are Robert or Carrot to chop. Lol.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah no doubt about the quality of sex there. I guess both parties do need to know the party will stop eventually and they should not harbour any further thoughts on one migrating to the other’s home country etc. Problem starts when people don’t think too much ahead or if they give in to their primal urges at the moment. When the cock gets hard, one can’t think properly.
No need think so much unless you are exceptionally handsome or loaded.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Other than those who want to pay off some gambling debts of their own, most of them are here hoping to make more and faster cash so that they can give a better living to their family back home.
There are also those who kenna conned by their agents, thinking it's so easy to make money here, a proper day job that pays well..
There are not short of PRC scams PRC stories.
As for us, just pay per visit and move on.
Recently a ML near my place added me, after some days of chatting, asked me to 买钟for her to meet me. Told her I would rather buy her supper after she's off work, she rejected. I blocked her for good. She actually thought all local men are Robert or Carrot to chop. Lol.
Many Robert kena this before. I rather just pay for their service.
Old 09-07-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haven’t encountered MLs who have made the transition to a proper job in SG. Lol. And really Pay Per Play is the most sensible advice ever.
Actually, there are many. Some married local men, some actually went to complete their studies, some found proper jobs, some even set up their own massage shop(s). Personally I know of two already and heard many other stories of successful transition. If u have been active on those China social media apps, you might actually chance on some of them and stalk their post-ML lifestyle.
Old 10-07-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many Robert kena this before. I rather just pay for their service.
Ya. The type who ask you to 买钟 is the worst. If you go to their joint, they still need to service you, once you pay for their breaks, they expect you to buy them meals, maybe even shopping or others, except sex.
Those who really appreciate you, will not mind to meet you on their off days or when they are off work.
Old 10-07-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
Actually, there are many. Some married local men, some actually went to complete their studies, some found proper jobs, some even set up their own massage shop(s). Personally I know of two already and heard many other stories of successful transition. If u have been active on those China social media apps, you might actually chance on some of them and stalk their post-ML lifestyle.
Know of one who became a kindergarten teacher here in Singapore. See her WeChat moments with photos of little children colourful paintings and cute presents, cards make me wonder what the children fathers thought of whenever they see this teacher. Lol.
Old 10-07-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 13
valkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant future

I do come across one sg guy married one siam singer. He did 买钟 for her a few times before getting married. Not sure if its happily ever after but I still wish them the best.

There are still many who don't mind to 买钟 but I personally will not.
Old 10-07-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya. The type who ask you to 买钟 is the worst. If you go to their joint, they still need to service you, once you pay for their breaks, they expect you to buy them meals, maybe even shopping or others, except sex.
Those who really appreciate you, will not mind to meet you on their off days or when they are off work.
I won’t invest so much in an easy girl to be honest. At most just flirt using message.
Old 10-07-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
I won’t invest so much in an easy girl to be honest. At most just flirt using message.
Hehe, if easy then no need to invest leh.
Anyway, if so easy, then either no challenge or public toilet FOC for dumping.
Old 10-07-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hehe, if easy then no need to invest leh.
Anyway, if so easy, then either no challenge or public toilet FOC for dumping.
Just offer to pay for their FJ lor. Haha.😜
Old 10-07-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Know of one who became a kindergarten teacher here in Singapore. See her WeChat moments with photos of little children colourful paintings and cute presents, cards make me wonder what the children fathers thought of whenever they see this teacher. Lol.
Give them a chance and a break lah. If you know you child's teacher was a ML you used to RTM or RTF, and she's teaching your child well, will you mind and relocate your child to another school?
We all need a chance and break.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1