The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, me too .......Pretty, frenching, nice sex with GFE .....
My holy trinity is tuna, french and AR. Looks don't be too ugly can liao hahaha.
Old 13-04-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

I only need them to let me thrust at least half an hour. 😁😁😁😁😁
Old 13-04-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just remember to F, rtf and go ....i have a number of cases of after having good fuck and some attachment, WLs started to hint on " Rolex", lol
Nowadays too many targets to rtf gals I’d tried
Since Nov 2018 I’d only rtf 1820 Happy and WH06 Xiao Yun

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=apojaja;18572862]My holy trinity is tuna, french and AR. Looks don't be too ugly can liao hahaha.[/QUOTE

Yah, Bro, already know that yours are 重口味滴, Lol.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Nowadays too many targets to rtf gals I’d tried
Since Nov 2018 I’d only rtf 1820 Happy and WH06 Xiao Yun

😅
Yes, too many new ones ( not necessarily are newbies) to try and $ is limited.
Old 13-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h6

Quote:
Yes, too many new ones ( not necessarily are newbies) to try and $ is limited.
money, time and energy all limited
Old 13-04-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

I only go there for my release when my lovely wife is travelling. Otherwise guai guai at home. 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 13-04-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
I only go there for my release when my lovely wife is travelling. Otherwise guai guai at home. ����������
who dare to defy CO command right

good to marry cabin crew
Old 13-04-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
who dare to defy CO command right

good to marry cabin crew
So average 2 - 3 times a month. Very affordable. 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 13-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
So average 2 - 3 times a month. Very affordable. 😂😂😂😂😂
if CO gives you her finger?

Old 13-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

Siao liao. 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 14-04-2019, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

The glasses on her face reminded me of ex Tian Xin of 1608 (tall, slutty & attractive). I bonked her because of her attractive photo in glasses with Bing Bing during Feb 2018 Chinese New Year period, in wechat posting.

The photo of her look with glasses really made me wild. Ended up i bonked her 1st time on 1 Apr 2018. During sex in standing position, face to face, the cap broke during the rough thrusting and ended in raw with both not realizing. She smiled eith good gfe when realizing it when changing to standing doggie ( using het cap then) Its Yummy ......lol
Old 14-04-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
The glasses on her face reminded me of ex Tian Xin of 1608 (tall, slutty & attractive). I bonked her because of her attractive photo in glasses with Bing Bing during Feb 2018 Chinese New Year period, in wechat posting.

The photo of her look with glasses really made me wild. Ended up i bonked her 1st time on 1 Apr 2018. During sex in standing position, face to face, the cap broke during the rough thrusting and ended in raw with both not realizing. She smiled eith good gfe when realizing it when changing to standing doggie ( using het cap then) Its Yummy ......lol
Shan Shan with glasses also super cutie pie looks

Too bad she prefers contact during work
Old 14-04-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shan Shan with glasses also super cutie pie looks

Too bad she prefers contact during work
Lol, SS looked decent when she put on glasses at Bugis. I hugged her from behind with a picture taken by shop assistant in front of a Sport shop after buying a pair of sport shoe to her. She said she didnt like that photo and i also agreed she didnt look pretty in the photo.

I still missed the enjoyable sex sessions with her. Although she always said i fucked her too long (30 to 40 mins, not the fucked fucked stopped stopped type which i only did to Ya Ya yesterday 1st time in my bonking history) but she always absorbed my poundings with good frenching till i cummed. Her expressions during my poundings made me go wild.

Dai Gor, she is really very nice to bonk and glad that u enjoyed her. Hope that u already caught the tuna
Old 14-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Lol, SS looked decent when she put on glasses at Bugis. I hugged her from behind with a picture taken by shop assistant in front of a Sport shop after buying a pair of sport shoe to her. She said she didnt like that photo and i also agreed she didnt look pretty in the photo.

I still missed the enjoyable sex sessions with her. Although she always said i fucked her too long (30 to 40 mins, not the fucked fucked stopped stopped type which i only did to Ya Ya yesterday 1st time in my bonking history) but she always absorbed my poundings with good frenching till i cummed. Her expressions during my poundings made me go wild.

Dai Gor, she is really very nice to bonk and glad that u enjoyed her. Hope that u already caught the tuna
I like her very much

She looks like cartoon character IQ professor with glasses.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1