The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.liltigersden.com/meier/

It has been a while since i last go back to Mei-er, and yes definitely the right choice to make for the start of the week..

Welcome back into her room, giving the same friendly smile..i was led into the bathroom after she has helped me to undress, her busty figure under the tight blue dress is still so alluring..

After shower, she helped to dry me up and lay me down on her bed..with her soft hands rubbing thru my body, the feeling was heavenly although there is not much to shout about on her massage skill.

A smooth transition to the sensual part, she ungowns herself and then rubs her boobs all over my back and legs, the feeling of having those soft bosoms going thru ur body is just so awesome.. a few senual pecks on my back and neck, she turned around and got a full view of her body, voluptuous as usual and soft like tofu..she never fail to make me cum fast and always trying hard to hold abit longer but failed..

A superb session and still one of the better ones out there now, can't wait to go back to her again..

Looks: 7.5/10 demure look
Body: 9/10 C+ cup, fair and soft skin, tall.. what more to ask for?
Massage: 6/10 so-so but i am not there for it
Sensual: 9/10 she does everything right to get me going as always..
HJ: 8/10 good variation, and patient as well
RTM: oh yea absolutely!

Hope this MR helps and pls handle her with care bros!!
Old 03-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
abxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi, can any bro intro me any ml who can do good hdly ? Have tried anqi and the previous tao hong. Need one whose skill can be equivalent to them. Thanks alot.

Ps- have gone through this thread and bro jb compilation and can only shortlist adele but this one damn hard to get a slot. Always full house and have to book in advance
Old 03-04-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential

http://www.liltigersden.com/peony/

ANOTHER Jua Gen Master in making.

Real person more beautiful then picture.

Young and caring. Good Attitude.

Massage also good.

Location North East.

Superb High GFE.. Can talk until tml machaim beauty and the beast.

Wont see phone during massage so need to wait for reply.

Please take care of her. Thanks.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 10
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/

MR for Mo Mo 沫沫

It was raining ☔️ day as I get off the bus. When I reach the apartment, it is tidy and neat. Many soft toys in her living room and bedroom.

She wearing a grey-black translucent striped t-shirt with black bra and navy blue panty in high heels. She offered me drink but I declined.

Location: Central (Took a bus ride 15-20 minutes, as it far from mrt.)

Place: Staying Alone, apartment.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT, +1-2 year older)

Body: Short, body a little more meat but not towards to fat side around 165+cm.

Personality: Chatty, Can chat almost anything under the sun.

Boob: C cup (For boobs lover )

Massage: 7/10 (Fully nude, excluded head)

HJ: 9/10 (More towards HJ, I requested 2 HJ instead of the stated 1 HJ + 1 bbbj in the advisement )

First 1 HJ, mo mo took off her bra and panty but wearing her shirt. I rolled her shirt to above her C cup boobs . Cat bath all over my body and slowly jerking my other half. As time go by, mo mo in sited position in front of me while HJ me and I used 1 hand her boobs while other hand finger her outside her pussy, fake Moan sounds and finally shooot out!

Second HJ, requested boobs fuck HJ. This time around she fully nude. Cat bath all over and licking my nipples, slowly I played her boobs and finger her pussy.

In boobs fuck position about 5 mins still no cum and mo mo changed into cowgirl position (my other half is in front her pussy), lick my nipples while rocking her whole body( like in sex cowgirl position) pushing her pussy hairs touch my other half while I played her boobs and cum in no time.

GFE: 9/10 (Service oriented lady, Beware will get KC By her)

RTM: Yes! (Definitely)
Old 03-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by abxx View Post
Hi, can any bro intro me any ml who can do good hdly ? Have tried anqi and the previous tao hong. Need one whose skill can be equivalent to them. Thanks alot.

Ps- have gone through this thread and bro jb compilation and can only shortlist adele but this one damn hard to get a slot. Always full house and have to book in advance
Talking about HDLY, why no one mentions about Alise and Xiaoqing from SLG? Based on my personal encounter, they certainly have many shortcomings, but I have to say they are good at teasing penises. Xiaoqing has even done a 10-15 minutes marathon HDLY to me until ejaculation.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://prcprincess.com/model/lissy/

Anyone tried before?
Old 03-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/ling-ling-massage/

Does this girl do BBBJ as advertised? I went to try she offered me only CBJ which I didn't accept. Any bro has the same encounter?

In fact I wanted to fuck her as the teasing was really not bad, she is also advertised as an FL btw, but blowjob with condom is too potong stim which ended up I also got no mood liao.
CBJ really is sian... but i will still ask. Also, I normally v kisu n will wash my dd 2 times justvin case got smell. XD.

That said... v curious abt the teasing.if i dun get to book xiaomi today, i will go try this lingling.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
twoplusone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=644366
Had a session with May just now, can say her skills are vey good compared with my past experiences. Very knowledgeable in massage points and customer service very good. No bullshit business here.Location: Easy to locate, within walking distance to bus stop
Environment: Cosy, with bathroom attached
Session: I asked for 90 minutes
Massage: No piano type. I enjoyed her fingers do the talking! She wears a black nightie, no big boobs but look seductive. And she don't talk unnecessary, she want you to enjoy her massage.
HDLY: HDLY deadly done. While stroking me when I am in the prong position, she used her fingers to caress on my buttocks and my manhood. This has sent me over the roof!
Thai JuaGen: I must say her JuaGen is good. She learnt from a Thai master, I asked. She started to hands on my balls. She started on my left ball and then the right one. She said there is a Gen which leads to the kidney to enhance sexual capabilities. At first, I worried I might feel pain but no pain. And after that, I realized that my didi already Marikita. I felt buay tahan already! Imagine a pair of soft hands massaging/caress your balls. Shiok! Final Vedict: 90 minutes well spent. Good massage, good attitude, Good Service & is value for money.
( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)....I will RTF her on next session again.( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)*
Old 04-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
CBJ really is sian... but i will still ask. Also, I normally v kisu n will wash my dd 2 times justvin case got smell. XD.

That said... v curious abt the teasing.if i dun get to book xiaomi today, i will go try this lingling.
I don't think it was my problem. My dick has been sucked by many girls without any issue.

It happened while we were cuddling, she flipped me over and asked do I need a covered-blowjob. I was like "what"... half of the blood rushed back to my body.

But the teasing was really not bad, she is friendly as well.

If you are going for her, just be ready, she is a MILF... or pre-MILF.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LittleRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visit Esther from perfectmassage yesterday after work and i can say that its worth your money!
https://www.perfectmassage.club/jenny-18

Looks: 8/10.
Body: 9/10. Slim with nice smooth skin.
Boobs: 8.5/10. big Boobs D cup
Massage: 8.5/10. Nice, will ask you on strength and adjust accordingly. Also do kneeling, back stepping.
HJ & Sensual: 10/10. Slow and Sensual, this is where she excels. She also does a very interesting butt massage, must try for new bros!
GFE: 10/10. She will please you for sure within her limits.
Location: 8/10. Central Area, Apartment is clean and hygenic.

RTM: Definitely!
Old 04-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

http://sgbeautycastle.com/mi-mi-massage-bbbj-cim/

Wifey dun like bbbj so no choice have to outsource this. Saw some gd fr on this lady and decided to give it a try.
1st timer may face some difficult in reaching her place as Mimi was quite caution and gave partial direction via each call. End up got to make 3 calls to finally see her. Lol.
She rubbed very gentle during bathing. Tink i even heard her asking whether wanna bbbj in the bathrm but when i told her to repeat her qns. She looks embarrassed and turn around. Guess this was a her 1st time in sg and she's still trying to find the correct approach.
Massage was not bad and the catbath was really really long. I was wondering when she will start the bbbj. Lol. When she finally start, it was really gd. She then switched back to catbath and finally bbbj till cim. So shiok man...

Looks: 8
Figure: a little too skinny
Massage: 7
Catbath: 7 (1st time experienced such a long duration catbath. I tink at least 15mins)
Bbbj: 7 (will be great if its longer)
Cim: yes!
Gfe: 8 (seems like the sha dai jie type)
Boob: A

Rtm: definitely (miss her voice and face already)
Old 04-04-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRabbit View Post
visit Esther from perfectmassage yesterday after work and i can say that its worth your money!
https://www.perfectmassage.club/jenny-18

Looks: 8/10.
Body: 9/10. Slim with nice smooth skin.
Boobs: 8.5/10. big Boobs D cup
Massage: 8.5/10. Nice, will ask you on strength and adjust accordingly. Also do kneeling, back stepping.
HJ & Sensual: 10/10. Slow and Sensual, this is where she excels. She also does a very interesting butt massage, must try for new bros!
GFE: 10/10. She will please you for sure within her limits.
Location: 8/10. Central Area, Apartment is clean and hygenic.

RTM: Definitely!
Bro, stop pushing for this lady, she is the same old Jenny who we all know that came with a fuck up attitude to a few Bros before!
Old 04-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAm View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/

MR for Mo Mo 沫沫

It was raining ☔️ day as I get off the bus. When I reach the apartment, it is tidy and neat. Many soft toys in her living room and bedroom.

She wearing a grey-black translucent striped t-shirt with black bra and navy blue panty in high heels. She offered me drink but I declined.

Location: Central (Took a bus ride 15-20 minutes, as it far from mrt.)

Place: Staying Alone, apartment.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT, +1-2 year older)

Body: Short, body a little more meat but not towards to fat side around 165+cm.

Personality: Chatty, Can chat almost anything under the sun.

Boob: C cup (For boobs lover )

Massage: 7/10 (Fully nude, excluded head)

HJ: 9/10 (More towards HJ, I requested 2 HJ instead of the stated 1 HJ + 1 bbbj in the advisement )

First 1 HJ, mo mo took off her bra and panty but wearing her shirt. I rolled her shirt to above her C cup boobs . Cat bath all over my body and slowly jerking my other half. As time go by, mo mo in sited position in front of me while HJ me and I used 1 hand her boobs while other hand finger her outside her pussy, fake Moan sounds and finally shooot out!

Second HJ, requested boobs fuck HJ. This time around she fully nude. Cat bath all over and licking my nipples, slowly I played her boobs and finger her pussy.

In boobs fuck position about 5 mins still no cum and mo mo changed into cowgirl position (my other half is in front her pussy), lick my nipples while rocking her whole body( like in sex cowgirl position) pushing her pussy hairs touch my other half while I played her boobs and cum in no time.

GFE: 9/10 (Service oriented lady, Beware will get KC By her)

RTM: Yes! (Definitely)
Does she charge $110 for 2 HJ or need to pay extra?
Old 04-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can give MR on Qing Qing? she the one operating in B area right? Wanted to try for a long time but hestitant.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I don't think it was my problem. My dick has been sucked by many girls without any issue.

It happened while we were cuddling, she flipped me over and asked do I need a covered-blowjob. I was like "what"... half of the blood rushed back to my body.

But the teasing was really not bad, she is friendly as well.

If you are going for her, just be ready, she is a MILF... or pre-MILF.
Yess she is milf, not auntie but is milf. Sagging boobs cos gave birth and breastfed. Can tell she used to hav much bigger boobs. Super like this sorta milfs. Her moans are arlso v v nice to hear. Sad part is she on period so cannot roam 4G massage is nt bad tho. 1st HJ and second round managed to request for bbbj but she seems hasitent and wiped me down with wet wipes. New pack tho. Maybe that day no more wet wipes. Bbbj was nice. Also to add, she wash me down there. Would recommend u rtm and try getting bbbj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1