The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

[QUOTE=ProfessorX;15365792]3) Thermae Bar;

This is a regular drinking bar where the girls are completely freelancers and come down on their own accord. I'd say a good half of these freelancers are regulars, you can see them almost every night/very often for years LoL

Girl Quality 3-8/10, In-Bar-Playability; 0/10. Occasionally you'll find a nice SYT or 2 but do note it's majority occupied by very average lookers. The best timing to come down is around 10-12 midnight, some of these freelancers don't even start work till 10+, get 1 job, and call it a night. Damage: 2000-2500, most of the time they are willing to head to your hotel so you can save on ST hotel fees (directly above the bar is a nice clean new ST hotel at around 350 baht)

I totally agree with you on Thermae bar. You have to be patient to find a good looking girl inside there.
Old 30-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpotbelly View Post
Any brother in Bangkok now
Wassup? =)
Old 30-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
Humble Bangkok Guide for Newbies;

Been to Bangkok a number of times and tried a fair bunch of things. As Bangkok has a wide variety of different joints to play at, I'll give my humble 2 cents for newbies who are new to the scene and eager to find out what is worth playing and what isn't *Kindly note that it's just my own thoughts and opinions, feel free to counter if you feel otherwise. I'd love to learn new things too!*;

*Do note that guides from other forums are not very applicable to us, as there are joints that aren't farang friendly and the massage places they rave about are really not good enough compared to what the rest of Bangkok has to offer (for example; Annie's and Dr BJ's, Wood Bar, Eden's Club, consists of darker skinned, older women that our thais in Geylang can easily beat)

Best places to play in my humble opinion, somewhat in ranking order;

1) Soi Cowboy;

Only 2 bars worth visiting; Baccara & Crazy House

Baccara; Girl Quality 9/10, In-Bar-Playability 0/10; They have the best collection of the prettiest ladies in a single establishment. Best time to go: 9-12 midnight. Damage: 3000 baht ST + 600 baht barfine + compulsory 200 baht x 2 lady drinks + 500 baht ST hotel (optional if you can convince her to go to your hotel if it is really nearby) = 4000/4500 baht damage

Crazy House; Girl Quality 6-7/10 In-Bar-Playability 9/10; This place is listed here ONLY because majority of the girls dance and sit with you in full nude. Full nude also means full groping of boobs and bums are generally accepted and that's entertainment for me. The looks of their girls are really nowhere near the top 5 bars in Soi Cowboy, but occasionally will you find a good looking girl or 2. Most of the damage in Soi Cowboy typically is at 3000 baht ST with varying amounts for barfine.

2) Nana Plaza;

Rainbow 5 > Rainbow 2 > Rainbow 1 == Rainbow 3 == Twister Bar. Special Mention; Straps (Post-op ladyboy bar)

Rainbow 5; Girl Quality 8/10, In-Bar-Playability 0/10; is the biggest in Nana Plaza and they have periods where the girls take off their bikini top. From my limited understanding, the rest of Nana Plaza does not take off their tops so I give them props for a bit of eye candy.

Straps; Girl Quality 9-9.5/10, In-Bar-Playability 5/10, Beware of Rude Mamasan and girls if you don't ST their girls; Special mention Straps has a collection of perhaps the most beautiful post-op ladyboys in Bangkok, mind you, some are really really gorgeous. But they will turn rude to you if you are there just for eye candy, so be warned.

*Continued in Next Post
Very nice summary bro.

I Guess timing also depend which day of the week.

I notice Sunday nights are slow nights. Hardly any girls. If you like to have the bar to yourself with a small selection of girls...Sunday night is good.

I reached bacarra pass 12 midnight on a Monday night...the stage was still packed. But the girls start disappearing from then on. Their main aim is just for short time. Not Long after they sit down they will ask u to go. Playability is indeed almost nonexistent. The girl will not look for u. U have to look for the girl. If u like someone pick quickly. Perhaps it was early in the week so those who went for ST hardly came back. Stage was quite empty at 2am but among the leftovers the quality is still not too bad. Most of the pretty girls have a very Dua look. Lol

Crazy house I have to say is more happening cause the girls will come to you. And of cos if u dun Wan ST they will quickly move on.

Guess it depends on what u r looking for. Though if u like to watch n sip ur beer...bacarra is a good choice.
Old 30-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
In Brief, Indo girls in Jakarta are cheaper than Thai girls in Bangkok.
Personal experience is Indo girls I have encountered F better -- please don't ask why.
555 well said!
Old 30-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
Very nice summary bro.

I notice Sunday nights are slow nights. Hardly any girls. If you like to have the bar to yourself with a small selection of girls...Sunday night is good.

I reached bacarra pass 12 midnight on a Monday night...the stage was still packed. But the girls start disappearing from then on. Their main aim is just for short time. Not Long after they sit down they will ask u to go. Playability is indeed almost nonexistent. The girl will not look for u. U have to look for the girl. If u like someone pick quickly. Perhaps it was early in the week so those who went for ST hardly came back. Stage was quite empty at 2am but among the leftovers the quality is still not too bad. Most of the pretty girls have a very Dua look. Lol
whether the girl will look for you anot after each dance set at stage is mostly all depending on you and her chemistry liao... if shes not those timekeeper kind then i dun think she will mind you barfine her at the last st slot which is around 2am... after that can go makan together also

but so far this is the only baccara gem i picked with the most GFE after all the rest of the failed attempts with timekeepers... keep asking you to "faster finish, faster finish, short time not long time" etc ba
Old 01-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=erobaka;15372032]whether the girl will look for you anot after each dance set at stage is mostly all depending on you and her chemistry liao... if shes not those timekeeper kind then i dun think she will mind you barfine her at the last st slot which is around 2am... after that can go makan together also

but so far this is the only baccara gem i picked with the most GFE after all the rest of the failed attempts with timekeepers... keep asking you to "faster finish, faster finish, short time not long time" etc

You must be a happy man now. Congrats!
Old 01-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Very nice summary bro.

Crazy house I have to say is more happening cause the girls will come to you. And of cos if u dun Wan ST they will quickly move on.

Guess it depends on what u r looking for. Though if u like to watch n sip ur beer...bacarra is a good choice.
Totally agree ! If someone is looking for GFE, maybe only 1 out of 20 girl in bacarra. If looking for pretty face, there have plenty of choices.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
bigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wassup? =)

Looking for chiongster together mah..PM me la
Old 01-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jaskiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpotbelly View Post
Looking for chiongster together mah..PM me la
Are you in Bangkok now
Old 01-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
bigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiew View Post
Are you in Bangkok now
yes. pm me your contact la.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

wrong thread

Last edited by milfmilf; 02-12-2016 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 21
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

For boob lovers:

I don't post a lot but wanted to pass on that Girl 100 at Darling (Soi 12) has one of the largest and firmest sets of boobs on a small girl I have ever seen. I believe they are natural, and if so they are almost unbelievable.

Got to Darling at about 830pm one weekday last week, there were about 15 girls in the fishbowl. Most looked older (28+yo) and the exception was girl 100 who claims to be 19 (possible, but my guess would be 23). She was wearing what a tight sleeve dress with bulging knockers and what I assumed to be bolt-ons. GL150 cheongster of a decade ago might remember a fair petite Malaysian (Ivy???) with large fake breasts. Well girl 100 is like her except I think in this case they are real.

Fairly good service, facially a 7 but real life standards and and 8 by MP standards. Body is tight and boobs are a standout. Thai tanned, but quite smooth skin. FJ 7/10 - not bad but not mindblowing either.

The photos don't really do her boobs justice. Think 5"3, a waist like a regular slim girl, a super firm D cup boobs veering into pomelo territory. The nips are as wide across as a golf ball, and there a tiny teardrop shape to the tits which is why I think they are likely real. No scars that I could see anywhere.

Not her BF or pimp, but I think you can cheong many, many girls and not see any real boobs that come close to these in firmness or size. The last time I saw boobs like this was 20 years ago...!

UPDATE: Francesco below pointed out there are two small scars on each of the nipples so it looks like these have been augmented after all. I was unaware of this form of surgery, so thanks to him for pointing it out as there is nothing worse than an incorrect FR. (Well there are, but its bad anyway)

As the tits are likely fake, I'll revise my estimate of her age upwards to 25 or 26 as i was basing part of the age estimate on the firmness of the tits. So, my opinion now is that for those that dig big boobs, and don't need them to be real, this is an interesting bonk. The tits are hard to describe to squeeze, firm and heavy without any noticeable lump. We'll I guess that's why tits like this are so rare, maybe they don't even exist in real life!

Last edited by bear196; 06-12-2016 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Include update for correction
Old 05-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

aerola macam got scar (on both)
Old 06-12-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
maybe enhance or breastfeed to her kid le?
bro bear196 thanks for sharing though ! really still got alot to learn from you bros here, how you all manage to convince them to allow you snap them.. lol
Old 06-12-2016, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Good observation.
Boobs look enhanced to me and disproportionate to body frame.

Don't ask me how I know.
I am a big boob pervert and expertise in this area.

Most people when they go Soapy Massage Parlour or KTV they will scan the face first then body.
For me my vision is like Robocop!
Scan the chest area for boobs first then face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1