The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-11-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Not every puying earn that amount in Thailand. Not every puying who goes SG work thai discos open leg. And definitely not all puyings are just from nana/cowboy.

And also, I believe u are at the wrong thai disco with the cmi ones. Lol. There are clubs with g-clubs quality girls working in SG. Not the Thermae/nana/cowboy standards. Lol.
okay
Old 27-11-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
I though a banker like you would know more about incomes.
Which bank you work for now ....... since BSI oredi shut down.
Oh I was ex BSI banker. That's a first...
Old 27-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
.......Lol. There are clubs with g-clubs quality girls working in SG. Not the Thermae/nana/cowboy standards. Lol.
Since you bring this up about the quality of girls in SG thai discos (not finding fault, just for discussion sake), how does the quality of the thai girls in MY thai discos (in particular those at KL) compare to those in SG?

Personally, I've been to a few places like OS3 and paramount, and of course g-clubs in bkk, and I mentally compare them with what I see back home, and I was thinking like why the bosses back home in bother with opening TDs when there is no fight at all.
Old 27-11-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
Guys would appreciate some help here. I'm dropping by bkk in two weeks to find a agg girl I had before. We have been texting through line and the plan is for her not to work one of the days and go out with me for the whole day/night.

Here's the thing. I understand ultimately they need and want money. I don't expect her to go out with me for free. I also don't want to set the bar so high that I spoil the market for myself and others. How much is the going rate I should be paying her?
bro. in my experience, u need to ask her directly how much she wants. they are used to it, so dont worry if you offend her. but be nice and be a gentleman la. in my case, i had one for 6k baht and she accompanied me from 6:30pm to 11am the next day. do all the GF things like holding ur hands, eat with you, movie, shop etc and all the acts in bed. had 2 rounds, one at night (i was too tired so only 1 round at night lol) and then fucked her the next morning.
Old 27-11-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

bros, just to share that it is also possible to develop a friendship with your agg/WL girls in thailand and then simply enjoy the companionship.

for eg, i met up with this agg girl from crazy house whom i met 2 years back (she was hotter and slimmer back then haha) and we kept in contact thru line on and off. when she visited sg last week, she texted me and we met up. met her for dinner and drinks and caress her a bit here and there on her thighs, back, kissed her etc. but we didnt have sex. for me, reason is that when she told me her pussy smells bad, i got turned off haha. it only means tt she had raw sex or at least contacted some STDs from her customers. but, all in all, we are like friends with benefits (flirting, touchy etc) and she even treated me to dinner and drinks. of coz i got treat back la, but what i wanted to say is, this is more like a gfe and well, when we treat them with respect and get to know them as a person, they will appreciate it very much because in their line of work, they mostly get treated as a piece of meat to be fucked and then cast aside. many of them have emotional (and some psychological) issues as working as a covered prostitute is certainly damaging to one's emotional and mental health, and self esteem.

anyways, so, at least for me, last time when i was lonely, she celebrated with me back in BKK and had great sex and companionship, so i thought i would just repay the favour as i can tell that she is lonely, depressed and what she needs is just a man who would want her. she asked me to be her bf and is even willing to relocate to sg to work in a normal job if i accept her. btw, she has recently graduated from uni and is about to work in the airport as a customs officer.

so, what i'm trying to say is, while a lot of bar girls/WLs are just for sex, but, at the end of the day, they are also human beings with feelings. we bros can cheong as much as we like, but do treat them with respect as i'm sure they do not want to be a sex worker if they have a choice. reciprocate them and we might just get free sex (if you want haha) and gfe and all.
Old 27-11-2016, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys,

I'm experienced with Bangkok but have never been to Jakarta. Heard that Jakarta has a great scene comparable or even better than Bangkok. Experts who have played at both places, can I kindly ask how does the quality of girls compare at these 2 cities?

Let's not compare the mid level or the ugly agogo girls, but compare the better girls at Baccara or Thermae or the models at Poisedon/The Lord, etc with the better girls at Malioboro/Alexis/etc
Old 27-11-2016, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Since you bring this up about the quality of girls in SG thai discos (not finding fault, just for discussion sake), how does the quality of the thai girls in MY thai discos (in particular those at KL) compare to those in SG?

Personally, I've been to a few places like OS3 and paramount, and of course g-clubs in bkk, and I mentally compare them with what I see back home, and I was thinking like why the bosses back home in bother with opening TDs when there is no fight at all.
TD's in SG used to have quality looking girls during it's early days. But as the years passed the number of girls getting caught and/or barred from entering SG has caused the quality to diminish. Alot of girls u see now working in KL/JB have all worked in SG previously. U think they want to earn ringgit as compared to SGD? Our immigration turns away a large number of these girls and I would guess (I cant confirm this for sure but just based on common sense) the prettier the girl, the more likely shes here for some funny business.
Old 27-11-2016, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post

I have never been to the thai discos in MY but I know of many girls now working in MY. Due to the fact they are unable to work in SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
TD's in SG used to have quality looking girls during it's early days. But as the years passed the number of girls getting caught and/or barred from entering SG has caused the quality to diminish. Alot of girls u see now working in KL/JB have all worked in SG previously. U think they want to earn ringgit as compared to SGD? Our immigration turns away a large number of these girls and I would guess (I cant confirm this for sure but just based on common sense) the prettier the girl, the more likely shes here for some funny business.
Yup a lot of girls were turned away during 2015/2016 and most are working in MY or other neighbouring countries. Nope, the girls are sent back/banned based on past entry/exit records despite they might be entering the country for genuine tourist reasons this time round. Nothing to do with pretty or not pretty.
Old 27-11-2016, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes those girls with previous records will definitely be sent back. But There are also those that hadn't got caught denied entry. They mainly become suspicious when the Immigration officers notice that they stay for about a month or so. There have been many instances where girls are denied entry even though they dont have a "black mark" here.
Old 27-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes those girls with previous records will definitely be sent back. But There are also those that hadn't got caught denied entry. They mainly become suspicious when the Immigration officers notice that they stay for about a month or so. There have been many instances where girls are denied entry even though they dont have a "black mark" here.
Not necessarily must be caught to be blacklisted. They have guys scouring the www and capturing the images of all the FLs into a database which the ICA officer manning the entry point can cross check with the FRS. If the girl comes out +ve on the computer screen then she is denied entry. No need to prove she is legitimate tourist or interview. New SOP by Home Team.
Old 27-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Not necessarily must be caught to be blacklisted. They have guys scouring the www and capturing the images of all the FLs into a database which the ICA officer manning the entry point can cross check with the FRS. If the girl comes out +ve on the computer screen then she is denied entry. No need to prove she is legitimate tourist or interview. New SOP by Home Team.
So the girls should enter singapore without makeup to fool the immigration.
Old 27-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
looks like 8k and below is fine I guess. thanks guys.
It all depends on quality and if the girl is hardcore WL or just part timer. If she is a part timer and above average looks and still quite young I would expect 7K for a no rush overnight date kind of arrangement. Got to know some of these part-timers through a Thai colleague earlier this year. And dont be shy about asking the price. They are very open about it and even recommend their friends which surprised me abit as they are just like ordinary Thai girls, still young and not familiar with the Nana or Soi Cowboy scene at all. But the experience for me personally is totally different as they are more hip, dress trendy and fun and when going out they dont appear as working girls. Other people will think you are a regular couple. Anyway just my two cents.
Old 27-11-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
555 that's why I said many times liao now can can just cheong in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur/Johor Bahru) for better value. No need take leave, save on air ticket costs and accomodation. Choices are plenty for Thais and Viets.

Now I go Johor Bahru more than Bangkok!
Old 28-11-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Yup they are ladyboys.
That is good to know. =)
Old 28-11-2016, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
LinusTheLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody has experience of chionging in bkk over Christmas period? Will fls at Thermae be working during the festive period? Wil it be quieter?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1